Alabama Woman Who Lost Pregnancy in Shooting Is Charged in Fetus’s Death

Marshae Jones was five months pregnant when she was shot in the stomach. Her fetus did not survive the shooting, which the authorities say happened during a dispute with another woman.

nytimes.com/2019/06/27/us/pregnant-woman-shot-marshae-jones.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

don't tell me you're ok with this?

Attached: nojusticenopeace.jpg (740x926, 114K)

B&R. Big up Alabama.

Good
Two birds as they say

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Alabama being based again lmao

if you get into a fight with an armed woman while your 2 year old is in your arms and they get shot is that not criminal neglect?

If she started the dispute, she is culpable.

Am I ok with degenerate women going to jail? You bet you sweet ass i am.

this

one less nigglet
one sheboon off the street

>be on your way to get an abortion
>get shot on the way
>shooter gets charged with homocide

It's called proximal cause.
Let's say I rob a bank and some body tries to shoot me, but instead they shoot a bystander. I can be charged because I was the cause of that shooting.
Same here. She caused the person to legally defend themselves, thus she is responsible

homicide :D

Sounds reasonable. If she was visibly quite pregnant then the shooter shouldn't get off irish-free though. Even self defence doesn't require you to put a bullet through a pregnant woman's abdomen when there are perfectly good tits to explode.

>Endangering a child
Seems fine to me.

Well, she looks guilty to me.

Attached: FITZPATRICK-COLOR-CHART-3.jpg (679x415, 39K)

Alabama keeps blacks under the boot, where they belong.

nigs gon' nig

Americans will NEVER understand this chart.

Two for the price of one, I'm fine with this. Besides, women who fight while pregnant are absolute scum of the earth.

Great news!

>don't tell me you're ok with this?
I am. Pregnant women should not start fights.

If I'm innocent, why does the sun persecute me so?

I'm all out of tears for niggers. Completely dry.

>muh muh it could happen to you!!!!

When you link an article of it happening to a white woman, I will shed tears. I have some tears left for whites and zero for niggers.

It does if she doesn’t stop attacking you, which is what the article suggests. Sometimes your only defense is to put the dog down.

2ndpbp

First thought was the little niglet was an overachiever and got popped by the popo for robbing the liquor store while mom was there shopping for groceries.

>The shooting happened about noon outside Dollar General on Park Road. Officers were dispatched to the scene on a report of someone shot but arrived to find the victim had been picked up and driven to Fairfield. Police and paramedics then found the victim – 27-year-old Marshae Jones - at a Fairfield convenience store.
So she was gutshot in an argument, left and was shopping at a convenience store? WTF.

Can't wait until the shit finally pops off and you used tampons get turned into Swiss cheese left right and center in the streets. Gonna be a great day. A great day. You've a lot of history, a lot blood and misery to pay for, and by god you'll pay, turds. Count on it.

Attached: FO'TEEN OUGHTY-OTT.jpg (2570x1742, 371K)

Literally click bait, the woman charged started the fight with the other one who shot her and the grand jury indicted her based on the evidence

>Alabama too retarded to charge the person who shot her.
CLETUS!!!!

Attached: IMG_2096.jpg (1095x730, 101K)

No this is retarded, but I doubt the charges will stick anyways so I don’t care. Also if she’s this irresponsible while carrying a child it’s probably a good thing that she didn’t reproduce.

Attached: C1D62282-6780-4D44-A75E-BAAB8E9F5AA2.jpg (759x566, 65K)

sun's a kike user

Attached: jewishsun.jpg (589x442, 47K)

>happened during a dispute with another woman.
woman's right to choose

THEY'RE JUST LIKE INVASIVE PIGS IN TEXAS, WE SHOULD BE SHOOTING THEM FROM HELICOPTERS, WHY AREN'T WE?

Do you own a helicopter?