BASED DALAI LAMA

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7187235/Dalai-Lama-warns-Europe-Muslim-African-migrants-not-returned.html

Ummmm, is the buddha reincarnated a racist?

Attached: Dalai-Lama-speaking-pan_12192.jpg (970x450, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5230067/Dalai-Lamas-1-MILLION-women-branding-sex-cult.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ummmm, is the buddha reincarnated a racist?
I don't know, but I'll start to do mediations. Seems it does work to keep your brain functioning...

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5230067/Dalai-Lamas-1-MILLION-women-branding-sex-cult.html

Attached: file.png (666x660, 139K)

He just loves fucking girls like any man should, he is not a true dalai lama until he conquers that sin.

Is it time to convert to Buddhism?

We need to get the Dalai Lama and Cardinal Sarah together, arm them to the teeth, and let them run wild through the streets of Europe!

>sin.
STFU jew worshiper

Attached: Sin - goddess of babylon.jpg (452x420, 154K)

agree with him, I don't hate the concept of 'refugee' per se but these days refugee=permanent immigrant, so refugees can fuck off

yes. The Dalai Lama wrote a nice introduction to Buddhism that you can start with if you're unfamiliar with Buddhism.

Attached: ladda ned.png (180x279, 5K)

yeah buddhism actually pretty based between hindus-buddhist era my country prosper (majapahit) and after that fucker raden patah betray his father and convert to islam everything crumble down

based

Leftwingers find stuff like confusing because they can't imagine brown people being moral. The think that only white people care about things like genocide and that brown people are all animals who lack moral agency.

Who can see the same behaviour from them whenever black criminals commit crime in the united states. Whenever a black person commits a crime, the left rushes to blame white america because the think that black people are animals who lack agency and, therefore, are never responsible for their own decisions.

Attached: BobSarah.jpg (738x685, 232K)

Wouldn't he have experience with that as the Chinese are replacing the Tibetans?

>Ummmm, is the buddha reincarnated a racist?

He's just a doddering old fool with a history of saying stupid things. He's rich as hell and has lived a life of pampered luxury.

I don't give a damn what he has to say on any topic.

Attached: Jesus H Cornflower.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

based digits.

Wtf is up with people taking about digits? I can't find anything meaningful about it. Is it because it features 1488 scattered randomly throughout it?

why do you want working brain? that is not "trendy"

Attached: 1561477167838.jpg (697x960, 84K)

The Deli Lama is a fraud, he used to work for the CIA as the spiritual head of Buddhism,

>Wouldn't he have experience with that as the Chinese are replacing the Tibetans?

It's not replacement, it's called diversity.

>Being this new
>Being THIS NEW

>'For example, we Tibetans took shelter in India, but most Tibetans want to return to Tibet when the situation there has changed. Each country has its own culture, language, way of life, and it is better for people to live in their own country. That is my view.'
Based. Now time to start packing, Somalis.