Question to all the jews who browse this board

Did you ever wonder how many times your parents passed you around as a kid?

Attached: jewish pedophile.jpg (949x616, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFyC5wK64Lg
vimeo.com/131539630
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, why is it ((())) and not {{{}}}?

I actually had mine done at the tender age of 20... long story.

I don't know why this is still done. There's a big rabbi back in the 19th century who says one does not need to do the metzitzah b'peh thing. He says since the context is dealing with health the people should consult doctors and not the rabbis. What do you know, a rabbi saying not to ask his opinion but someone else's.

Notice no gloves. I was at a brit where the mohel had no gloves, then went to drink from the wine glass after doing the blessing with the blood still on his hands, then other people were drinking from the glass. Not really doing the Jewish people much a favor for the blood libels. It was a fucking Canaanite blood ritual.

no, I just think about the cash flow coming in quarterly.

Attached: 1556804094026.jpg (1200x680, 107K)

The parentheses signify echos. Since you didn't know that, it's time for you to lurk more.

And that's not even the end of it. I get into an argument after some guy makes fun of black Africans sucking blood out of chickens with their heads freshly cut off. I go, "gee, we suck the blood from baby cocks. The Torah forbids eating blood!" Then I hear the ultimate Talmudic sophistry, "he doesn't eat the blood, he spits it out!"

if you actually think that youre an absolute schizo.

You should have gone up to him and said:
"not kosher, not kosher at all"

Interesting story.

I got this from jewfaq.org. Why do you think so many jews, even "secular" ones still adhere to this ritual?

Attached: brit.jpg (1827x386, 264K)

>youre an absolute schizo.

Hello shlomo.

Attached: babby cock for jew.png (518x360, 223K)

Maybe there are some reasonable ones among you regarding this topic.

youre proving how retarded you really are by accusing me of being a kike for disagreeing with you. do you seriously believe the majority of jewish parents allow their own children to be abused?

Does the talmud specify how many seconds should be the blood in rabbi's mouth?

>debate with a jew
>he makes some good points, i make some good points
>i see OPs pic
>i look at the jew
>realize who i'm debating with
>i walk away laughing & shaking my head

Attached: 1445547547837.gif (277x342, 1.99M)

why do Americans do this? I don't get it. why do seemingly Anglican or atheist Americans do this to their kids.

It's not just Americans and it's not just the orthodox. They do it all over the world and they aren't ashamed of it in the least.

Attached: inbred kikes and baby cocks.jpg (2534x899, 1000K)

I think it's a way of sublimating and making up for areas they're not religious in. For example, the father of the kid who's bris I was at lets his kids' watch TV on Shabbat which is a big no-no.

But the weird thing was this was a Mizrahi bris and Mizrahim love the erstwhile Sephardi Chief Rabbi who's now deceased who said using a sponge or cloth for the suction is fine. I think it just goes down to tradition. People think things don't change but people in the bible times circumcised with flint rocks and Jewish law says now you have to use stainless steel.
Some people have the mohel use a glass tube which he places on top of the penis and sucks from the tube which acts as a straw as a sort of "compromise."
This was exactly how I felt after debating the guy who says "he spits out the blood!"

I know, but most catholics here that I know aren't even circumcised.

can you answer the fucking question moshe

It's true that just the cutting is bad enough. Jews really have been a negative influence here regarding this topic.

Attached: influence.png (773x504, 46K)

It's from the JFK report.
You're an idiot.

Attached: 1546782025194.jpg (1024x1024, 544K)

I figured it was an attempt to feel spiritually connected to the tribe. The fact that the completion of this particular ritual is the common ground is suspicious to say the least.

The circumcision itself is what needs to be done. Jewish law even explicitly states that even if Metzitzah is not done then it is still a valid circumcision. The Talmud itself just says metzitzah, nothing about the mouth, that comes later when Jewish law gets codified.

Are you disagreeing with the snippet I posted from jewfaq.org? Regardless of some jewish law stating that metzitzah b'peh can be skipped why is the completion of the full ritual one of the most universally observed commandments?

Of all the things you can follow picking ritualistic infant molestation leaves an observer no other choice but to think it's pathological especially considering that it's been going on for over five thousand years and you'd be hard pressed to find any meaningful internal dissent.

>The Talmud itself just says metzitzah, nothing about the mouth,
Tractate and folio plz?

Also, is that to say that any time we see a Rabbi performing metzitzah b'peh it's purely said Rabbi's preference in how to conduct the ceremony?

Yes it does look biblical. The Catholic Church upholds such traditions to this day.

Wrong.

Might wanna take a closer look at the Catholic Church and children, lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=UFyC5wK64Lg

You're being intentionally misleading. Find me a picture of a Catholic priest sucking on a fresh and bleeding circumcision wound.

Long before Klopper this Jew was claiming circumcis does much more damage than they acknowledge.

3 other parts in Vimeo.
>vimeo.com/131539630

Exactly. Jewish ritualistic mutilation, torture and in some cases death from herpes is documented and considered a protected religious practice. They are so proud of this ritual that they take pictures of it, upload them to jewgle and get laws changed to accommodate their compulsion to repeat the trauma. Despite all this, no one dares to discuss openly discuss it.

Catholic priests molest alter boys and it's national news. No one puts up with, the church is lambasted and you can be sure that you won't find the pictures on jewgle.

Even attempting to compare the two is pathetic.