Ideal europe borders

The Earth should be a supranational confederation of government bodies, and the sole purposes of those government bodies, manned in a multi-layered manner by elected representatives from trade unions and professional associations, should be to organise labour, allocate resources and direct violence against anything subverting the status quo in a planned manner. This is what the ideal borders of those government bodies in Europe and surrounding areas would look like.

Attached: ptl.png (5976x4374, 895K)

I unironically think Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Palestine should be part of Europe.

Attached: 7CC4802F-5F4A-4514-A587-3BA3F1D960A3.jpg (246x400, 56K)

This

Attached: 1557122264962.jpg (3626x2598, 926K)

Attached: tumblr_okly70vMgw1v7i9gto4_250.gif (250x250, 1.1M)

Attached: my_ideal_europe_by_guilhermealmeida095_dc8vpz7-fullview.jpg (800x566, 92K)

Modern borders template?

cringe
better

Attached: france improved.png (2988x2187, 520K)

template?

Attached: template.png (2988x2187, 543K)

niggy

Attached: My Post WW1 Europe.png (2988x2187, 574K)

no
krautland, italy and russia stay the same as they are
they are hurting the eastern european countries's self determination and an economic union akin to the three seas initiative is the most desirable

>swedish empire but finland exists
>russian empire up to belarus but ukraine exists

i like Finland and Ukraine

Ahem

Attached: perfect.png (2988x2187, 576K)

Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and who?

Attached: 1451080632518.jpg (192x214, 28K)

And 2 fake countries Israel and Palestine.

inb4 you say i live in a fake country, yea i know that already

>finland
>ukraine
>balts
>moldova

Though
Corsica and alsace are ours

Attached: 1559484802123.png (2988x2187, 533K)

Problem solved!

Attached: UnitedWhiteEmpire.jpg (3898x3898, 3.47M)

without us

What? (Also UWE flag is pic related, the brit flag was just a place holder.)

Attached: White Nationalism.png (1920x960, 43K)

It would need a new flag to represent all whites, not every white person is Scottish/English/Irish.

>Georgia
>Greece
>Italy
>Spain
>Portugal
>FYROM
>Albania
>Bulgaria
>Serbia
>Bosnia
>Bulgaria
>Ukraine
>America
>Argentina
>Chile
>South Africa
>Canada
>white

its the buf flag if im not mistaken
for me it represented british nationalism or the defense of pic
i dont see my country merging with burgerland, england and germany

Attached: 1920px-The_British_Empire.png (1920x976, 678K)

Attached: 1561623452717.jpg (929x591, 153K)

whiter than you aboriginal mutt. you are just descendants of the british scum that they sent to australia as a punishment.

They've already done that! (pic )

i'd rather regain all our colonies

Britain arrests people for having spooks and not renewing their TV licenses, their criminals were just normal people

The Kola peninsula belongs to Finland.

and finland belongs to russia so far so good

pic related will literally work and you can't deny it

Attached: 1560369320108.png (5976x4374, 1.24M)

And France belongs to the negro.

you have, they're concentrated in your major cities

Why does everyone fuck up the balkans

Dont worry they've worked it all out, they are going to use IVF to clean up any non-european DNA over a hundred years.

Buddy there is a high chance your talking to a shitskin pretending to be a Australian who is trying to make people hate real-australians!

Everyone is going to have to make some sacrifices buddy, that is the price were are all going to have to make to survive.

Whiter than you Chang

> Switzerland does not exist
> Luxembourg does not exist
> Liechtenstein does not exist

For what purpose? Are you completely fucking retard?

>confederation
I think a union is better, a confederation is more of a collection of states in dire straits hoping the confederation can save them.

The EU, European Union already have the biggest market/inner market/trade market in the world, people wants to trade, in Europe you can.

The values of Europe is humane, the justice system is fair, living standards is ok, science and technology is great.

The next thing i think is creating a European Army designed to repel any enemy force thinkable and unthinkable but not take it further than self defence. Anyone trying to attack the EU will be in for more much than they can chew.

Attached: DMtCVuq.jpg (1980x1491, 367K)

This though. They should exist.

says the black ethnostate
the territories

Theyre all meme states and shouldnt exist

the destruction of my country, culture and the raping of my daughters by mutts isnt a price i am willing to pay

>muh nigs
the result is the same
the country is still under the control of foreigners which isnt supposed to be how a sovereign state works

How is Switzerland meme state ? Austria is a meme state then. It should be Germany. Canada is a meme state too.

Also Luxembourgers are a separate ethnicity of Germanic people just like Dutch are. They speak their own language. It's good the way it is now mostly.

Switzerland is a meme papal state of italians germans and french, luxembourg should be bombed and netherlands should be flooded. Austria is Germany indeed.
Bosnia, Croatia, and Montenegro all belong to Serbia Proper and Northern Macedonia should be one large farm with the population used as fertilizer.

>Thinking a White European Nationalist Empire would be bad for France.

I think we'll have to agree to disagree buddy.

>a brit will teach me whats good for my country
A country colonized by foreigners is still shit regardless its by germans or italians.

>european nationalism
So the eu. The great uniformization of culture. The creation of an amorphous blob of a federation where the provinces only exist to feed the eu bureacracy. An identity based solely on muh romans and muh charlemagne.
I therefore ask you. There would be no issue with norway or france taking over your country, raping your womens, breaking your monuments and enforcing their culture ? Its perfectly ok as long as they are white amirite ?