"uhm actually i can interpret the bible for myself and according to my interpretation i can get into heaven through...

>"uhm actually i can interpret the bible for myself and according to my interpretation i can get into heaven through faith alone."

Attached: 1533955010884.png (1000x1000, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/miltonezrati/2019/06/27/danger-from-rome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>uhm actually i can interpret the bible for myself and according to my interpretation this religion is literal pleb control to keep the population in line
Ftfy

your argument implies that we can not read and understand the bible as human beings. God is not the author of confusion and you are a lying snake.

Attached: 1511714427490.png (1000x1000, 345K)

its true though. its just that true faith automatically comes with the works. as in heaven, so on earth, as above, so below, as the faith so the works.

check mate

Attached: faithwithoutworks.jpg (480x360, 13K)

check and mate papist.

Attached: 1543108078270.jpg (250x215, 12K)

wrong
you will always be a stupid sinner

Repentance is works.

Attached: Deq43xNVAAA_rBR.jpg (898x790, 63K)

>faith without good works is dead
How do you interpret

Amazing how the countries in favor of this are the most atheist ones and run by muslim niggers and the ones that don't, aren't.
What a cohencidence

obviously, but that doesnt mean i cant try my best to overcome my sins and do good where ever i can, as often as i can. not because i fear damnation, but because I know God loves me and literally got born just to die in our stead, so that we can live, being just one of many things he did for us, including the creation of everything itself, and because i love him for it, and want to do what would make him happy. This is how love works.

Attached: Jesus Fun.jpg (500x665, 52K)

you seem to forget the book of life. the stories it can tell.

You misunderstand. Reading the Bible is not the same as reading a instruction manual. It is the deepest and most profound collection of words on earth. And the interpretation of such words can mean the difference between death and life of the soul.
"I have often then inquired earnestly and attentively of very many men eminent for sanctity and learning, how and by what sure and so to speak universal rule I may be able to distinguish the truth of Catholic faith from the falsehood of heretical pravity; and I have always, and in almost every instance, received an answer to this effect: That whether I or any one else should wish to detect the frauds and avoid the snares of heretics as they rise, and to continue sound and complete in the Catholic faith, we must, the Lord helping, fortify our own belief in two ways; first, by the authority of the Divine Law, and then, by the Tradition of the Catholic Church.

But here some one perhaps will ask, Since the canon of Scripture is complete, and sufficient of itself for everything, and more than sufficient, what need is there to join with it the authority of the Church's interpretation? For this reason — because, owing to the depth of Holy Scripture, all do not accept it in one and the same sense, but one understands its words in one way, another in another; so that it seems to be capable of as many interpretations as there are interpreters. For Novatian expounds it one way, Sabellius another, Donatus another, Arius, Eunomius, Macedonius, another, Photinus, Apollinaris, Priscillian, another, Iovinian, Pelagius, Celestius, another, lastly, Nestorius another. Therefore, it is very necessary, on account of so great intricacies of such various error, that the rule for the right understanding of the prophets and apostles should be framed in accordance with the standard of Ecclesiastical and Catholic interpretation." - St. Vincent of Lérins (450 AD)

Attached: 1561667898505.jpg (600x598, 77K)

you could of just said who is worthy to understand the word of God?

Faith alone is not sufficient.
Also "alone" was added to ephesians.
Also St. James the Just would like a word with you...
"So speak ye, and so do, as being to be judged by the law of liberty. For judgment without mercy to him that hath not done mercy. And mercy exalteth itself above judgment. What shall it profit, my brethren, if a man say he hath faith, but hath not works? Shall faith be able to save him? And if a brother or sister be naked, and want daily food: And one of you say to them: Go in peace, be ye warmed and filled; yet give them not those things that are necessary for the body, what shall it profit? So faith also, if it have not works, is dead in itself. But some man will say: Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without works; and I will shew thee, by works, my faith. Thou believest that there is one God. Thou dost well: the devils also believe and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? Was not Abraham our father justified by works, offering up Isaac his son upon the altar? Seest thou, that faith did co-operate with his works; and by works faith was made perfect? And the scripture was fulfilled, saying: Abraham believed God, and it was reputed to him to justice, and he was called the friend of God. Do you see that by works a man is justified; and not by faith only? And in like manner also Rahab the harlot, was not she justified by works, receiving the messengers, and sending them out another way? For even as the body without the spirit is dead; so also faith without works is dead."
St James 2:12-26

Attached: Saint_James_the_Just.jpg (319x450, 45K)

>It is the deepest and most profound collection of words on earth
then why cant you see that if you just read it, that it will surely convey the intended message it want to give? Since its so profound surely the scripture does talk for itself and interpreting it with an honest mind by simply reading it yourself to understand the message God intended you to know so dearly is sufficiant to understand it in the end. Not to forget its God who we try to find, and if we ask for proper understanding of his message, surely he will grant it to you.
>7Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
>9Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11So if you who are evil know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!

>23“Truly I tell you that if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and has no doubt in his heart but believes that it will happen, it will be done for him.
I asked for understanding, and im fairly certain to have gotten far deeper understanding than what is taught in the mainstream about it.

If anyone should be interested goes into a lot of stuff i believe the bible wants to tell us but people not paying attention to.

Faith Alone. If you continue to teach this and lead othets astray with you: Enjoy hell, you vipers.

>For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
>whosoever believeth
>believeth
John 3:16 KJV

>Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
Acts 16 KJV

>church leaders literally got together and decided which books of the Bible were allowed to exist

Lmao

>what is the Textus Receptus

Seeing christfag threads on Jow Forums is disappointing. This is very much a situation where the barbarians are at the gate (actually, they're already inside) and you're having pointless discussions about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Nah, it's not about being "worthy", because many who were unworthy understood The Word of God (See Augustine, Justin the Martyr, etc.). Instead it is about not deceiving yourself by reading and believing that you have come to the full understanding without need for a teacher, when it is the reality that the heart can easily deceive by speaking to you and saying "I believe and I am Saved, I am awaited in Heaven for certain." thereby falling into the sin of Presumption and Pride.

You are the outcast. Go find a safespace on redd*t.

Attached: Christ in Pol.png (1217x671, 83K)

>non church leader literally did not get together with anyone and decided which books were not allowed to exist
lmao

but this is your meaning of the bible. you can take a couple of lines and string them together to mean whatever you want them to mean.

I read Sirach the other day

Says not to have useless children or fill a city with unlawful children lest the city turn to Detroit

Attached: 1542380938888.png (657x527, 36K)

>"see Augustine"
Why have you posted all these appeals to authority in this thread and not one Bible verse?

Attached: photostudio_1558562092162.jpg (1070x1646, 674K)

then everyone can read the context and see for himself wether it fits or not. See for yourself if i was faithful to the scripture or not.

How does the "everyone using one language is bad" affect people whose native language is that universal language?

>muh ebin "european paygayan roots" that no one besides catladies and neckbeardboys preach, will totally save everyone
>christianity, despite being the single most largest group against immigration and sodomy, acktually weakened us
Is there anything more cringeworthy than an anti-christian vargtard?

>Don't want to go to/belong to a Church because most churches are subverted with foreign ideas
>apparently that goes against the Lord's teachings

What the fuck am I supposed to do?

>listening to another man about how to live your life

Attached: basedterry.png (990x682, 580K)

>What the fuck am I supposed to do?
Go to a catholic church, get batpized if you aren't already, get confirmed if you aren't already, confess and take the body of Christ

>Catholics have to go to fan fiction to justify their religious beliefs when the Bible clearly states the opposite

But that's the issue, approaching Scripture and believing that the innermost meaning and true understanding of it will be poured out on you upon first glancing at the words is a sin of Pride. Pride, because it is a belief that God will open to you alone the certain and undeniable meaning of his Words. This pride is a common one in history, as Novatian, Sabellius, Donatus, Arius, Eunomius, Macedonius, Photinus, Apollinaris, Priscillian, Iovinian, Pelagius, Celestius, Nestorius all read the Words of God and fell away from him. All the while believing themselves to have received the Truth from God.

That horrible advice is why God is cursing you with migrants.

Attached: 20181208_031434.jpg (356x264, 64K)

The sin of presumption? What crap. Confidence and courage are results of faith. The stronger your faith is the stronger your confidence will be.

I normally read the bible and follow god's word without a communist pastor telling me that Jesus is like the Easter Bunny or like Santa Claus.

the truth is written in your heart
if you can't interprete the bible yourself, who can?
/thread

You probably have the wrong Bible of 66 Books. When the Bible was invented by the Catholic Church in 325 A.D. it had 73 Books. It is all pure bullshit. If there is an afterlife then we are all going there. Becha don't even Sabbath proper user. Becha follow Sunday.

Attached: Bible Ingedients.jpg (600x415, 63K)

You mean the ones our government is the only one in the whole fucking europe that is keeping them at bay?
Yeah we ain't doing bad...

I mentioned Augustine because he lead a reprobate and degenerate life, yet God spoke to him and thus Augustine converted and came to True understanding of God, even though he was entirely unworthy considering he left the Church, embraced heresy, fathered a bastard son out of wedlock, and taught his skills in oratory for the sole purpose of the superficial esteem of people.

>first glance
who says you should read it once and thats it? you should read it multiple times, look up historical context, view other peoples info and works on it, see what makes sense to you, see what is not founded in scripture, and dont trust on you, but the holy spirit to guide and talk to you and tell you the message ultimately. Im not claiming i understood it because of my own intellect or skill, but because i have faith that God guids me to the proper understanding as i asked him to.

I've been to church one time in my life. It was shitty love rock songs about Jesus, and passing of the collection plate. I want a real traditional church, but there's nothing like that where I live (Southern California)

Start with the FSSP, they will set you on the path.

Why are Christians so grabby about heaven? Isn't it enough that God had the compassion to suffer and die with you? Why do you need more than that?

My bible says we're all immigrants and we should love each other because jesus said so or some shit like that.
Anyway paypal me for my trips to Africa where I bring you full packs of niggers or else it's annudda shoa

Ok.
forbes.com/sites/miltonezrati/2019/06/27/danger-from-rome

James was already talking to saved believers retard.

Attached: c823131e62c223898a1ec73b31c7f0efce0f1ecb2d954850e6e9ad3dad0b2a52.jpg (1920x1066, 957K)

Were you able to read and process the image I posted? Augustine didn't "come to a True understanding" of anything, you knob.

Attached: 20190123_145250.jpg (831x830, 306K)

>What the fuck am I supposed to do?
Pray and ask God to lead you to a church.

this book and be construed in infinite ways. what you take from it is not the end all of the message. have you looked inward? but you seem to have it and that's that.

You don't need more than that. Christ purchased life for all man all by himself. If you try to add your own merit and goodness into the mix, you reduce his glory and are fallen from grace.

>literally eu propaganda to scare italy into flooding it with niggers
keep up that memeflag buddy, you don't want the others to know you're a kike shill
we're doing fine with these ships and we're doing fine economically, I don't need an ameriburger to tell me how to run my country

To presume to know the judgement of God in relation to your own soul, when that judgement is yet to be passed. Is in fact a result of Pride, as to claim to be made privy to the mind of God in relation to your soul, is to say that it is impossible for him to condemn you because either you claim to be so pure that you are beyond the risk of being damned or that God cannot damn you because your faith places you outside the possibility of being damned.

Heaven is not real

it said be nice to those seeking refuge because you once were refugees in egypt.

however it also says, what other can those who not enter by the gate be but thieves?

>"our unemployment isn't over 10%, I swear!"
O-ok, user....

>what other can those who not enter by the gate be but thieves?
Who cares, I deleted that part and in my bible it says you're a racist (as jesus himself said), sola scriptura I'm sorry

the gate = heaven
thieves = those with sin = everyone but Jesus

It's having confidence in the promises of God. It's exactly what he wants. The Jews wandered for 40 years in the desert because they didn't have the confidence to enter Canaan. And they weren't confident because they didn't have faith. Fear and unbelief go together, so do confidence and faith.

The county’s coalition government of the pro-business League and the populist Five Star Movement implicitly threatens to exit the European Union. Both parties campaigned on anti-EU and anti-euro platforms.
Neither of the parties have ever said that they want to leave the EU
>Indeed, antipathy to Brussels may be the only thing the coalition partners have in common.
Oy vey, who will think about my (((foreign bankers)))
>So far, no formal or informal threats to leave the Union or even the euro have emerged
So yeah I'm basically pulling all of this out of my ass
>More ominously, some in Brussels view the mini-bots as something of a parallel currency, a means to smooth Italian withdrawal from the euro
OY VEY stop using parallel currency, your debt should have been permanent, don't run away!!

Yeah so dude, yours totally wasn't just eu propaganda and I'm totally in financial bankruptcy if I don't accept millions of niggers tomorrow

yes, but it still suprisingly accurate regarding illegal imigration.

Attached: Sign.jpg (396x382, 59K)

thats why i keep looking for new messages i missed. the goal is to reunite with God, as such i try to learn as much as i can about him that i may find out what pleases and displeases him. I never claim my stuff is all there is to the interpretations. Genesis alone is
>a historical record of our origin
>a scientific description of the big bang/creation of the universe
>a socio biological explenation for how woman genetic predisposition towards materialism kicks of a domino effect leading to evil
>a warning on usury and money in general
>the origin of the seed of the serpent (which became kikes)
>a parrable about becoming and adults and losing once innocence
all at the same time. similary are other stories crafted, and there are probably still a couple layers missing

Job for example too is a microcosmos of the overarching story that plays out right now but the search never ends, and just sticking to what the church teaches you, which is undermind by satanic pedos like any bigger institution is spiritual suicide.

Okay, let's get to the source of the question.
"Who can truely understand the Bible?"
Those properly educated, conferred with sufficient Grace, competent faith, and of solid standing. But also those that knew the Apostles would know for certain the meaning of much of Scripture as the Apostles understood all of it. Those people would be Ignatius of Antioch, Polycarp, or Clement of Rome.

>thinks adding migrants is the solution to reducing unemployment
>is Catholic
Brainlet confirmed.

Attached: Screenshot_20190113-095909_Facebook.jpg (719x1144, 295K)

>>the origin of the seed of the serpent (which became kikes)
second linked post should have been

What part of this is lost on you?

>Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
>what must I do
>believe
Acts 16:30-31 KJV

>For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
>whosoever believeth
>believe
John 3:16 KJV

Ah, perhaps I misunderstood you.
It seemed as if you were saying that you were certain of the meaning of Scripture because of the certainty that God gave you. What I'm trying to say is that people are all too ready to confuse what they what to believe (which comes from our own fickle heart) and what we should believe (which comes from authentic truth). Know what I mean? As in, that people can set themselves up to believe what is entirely wrong, regardless if they do it on purpose or if they do it accidentally.

>anons dogmatic that their "works" save them
>... while on Jow Forums bashing fellow Christians
lol ... wow impressive "works" you got there.

Yes, but i still trust that he gives everyone understanding of his message if he just asks from within his heart. If you just try to confirm your bias its on you, and those people are why everyone should read it himself to not fall prey to hose kind of people that pick and choose or make up to subvert the teaching, as the biggest problem it seems to be people following christ without ever reading it themselves and fall to the snakesoilsalesmen that tell them

Attached: 0C26CA3A-ACF1-4D9E-B354-2B1A1F2C271A.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

I counter that in Acts 16:30, Paul does not just stop at saying that belief alone is necessary, because he also baptized them and no doubt commanded them to do good works.
But I also counter your position by this -
"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in the clothing of sheep, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. By their fruits you shall know them. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit, and the evil tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can an evil tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit, shall be cut down, and shall be cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits you shall know them. Not every one that saith to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven: but he that doth the will of my Father who is in heaven, he shall enter into the kingdom of heaven. Many will say to me in that day: Lord, Lord, have not we prophesied in thy name, and cast out devils in thy name, and done many miracles in thy name? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity. Every one therefore that heareth these my words, and doth them, shall be likened to a wise man that built his house upon a rock, And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and they beat upon that house, and it fell not, for it was founded on a rock. And every one that heareth these my words, and doth them not, shall be like a foolish man that built his house upon the sand, And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and they beat upon that house, and it fell, and great was the fall thereof."
St Matthew 7:15-27
In that, should a man work iniquity and yet say "Lord, Lord" (which is to confess their belief in God), he would not be saved because of he worked iniquity. So that then it is not just to believe in God, but also to work.

>umm actually my jewish fairytales represent universal truth and god is actually the jewish god Yahweh, praise be upon his name

Attached: 1546639934231_0.jpg (807x380, 35K)

I want to return to Italy. You cant escape the degenerates here

Attached: C5PwcqZVMAAR2DG.jpg (800x600, 156K)

>Interesting for I too have interpreted the entire world of religion and have found that as long as I believe I will get 72 virgins, the ability to live forever, the ability to shape shift, the ability to smite with the power of heaven, and have an option to turn on god just like satan did, where I will lead all of his angels back to earth where we will smite all humans for not believing in his almighty lord himself

>" And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:" Philippians 3:9

>" For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin." Romans 4:2-8

But, I suppose the issue is the Heart. Is the heart not a fickle thing? Is it not filled to the brim with doubt and suspicion? That I believe is the source of why so many men for 2000 years have fallen away, is because they mistook their heart for the Holy Spirit. Can it not be that 20 people genuinely ask God for enlightenment but instead receive 20 deceptions of their heart instead?

>And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
Acts 8:36-37 KJV

>For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.
Acts 1:5 KJV

>And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
Ephesians 4:30 KJV

I want brown christ-chan to sit on my face and smother me while farting into my mouth

is this based?

Attached: 11.jpg (242x208, 16K)

>christianity ruled all these societies
>its not their fault though

Kill yourself weasel christcuck. I see youve adopted argumentation from your jew masters.

Attached: ff7.png (1285x604, 727K)

>a guy in big hat told me i can get into heavens if i give him money
>lets also worship these "saint" idols

Works do not get you into heaven. Faith gets you into heaven. But if you don't have any works, your faith is probably fake and for show.

There is no salvation in the Catholic Church.

Russia has stayed strong and Christian

>*No salvation outside the Catholic Church
Fixed that for you.

>that ID and picture and flag

Attached: 1557365605109.png (824x461, 643K)

All thanks to cuckstianity

Attached: ff55.jpg (1024x601, 146K)

the final redpill on religion is the Bible is Satanic and the truth of God is not to be found within

Again, if belief alone is sufficient. Why would Christ command baptism? Would we say that Christ commanded a vain thing of us? Or even worse, would we say he commanded a superficial obstacle to our salvation?

>god
>singular

If there is a higher power there is no reason to think its one god. Most believed in multiple before the takeover of monotheism.

then its on the guy. If someone has a pure heart and honestly tries to understand God he will find his will in the bible. We are talking here about the all mighty, he could make you find truth without having to read anything even, so when he goes on to give us a book you should be damn sure to be able to find his will in it yourself. if you found it yourself it doesnt matter what others tell, corrupting the message as you know yourself and must not be told.

Yeah sure and all those people before yahweh just found the wrong gods. Our ancestors that you disgrace

pretty much non of them claimed to be the only one, but were only one among many to claim ruleship. they are the fallen angels, that LARPed as gods, as the Baals (meaning Lord) or Elohim (Those from high). Some wanted to be the only one to be worshipped, but God is pretty much the first to claim to be the source and creator of all.
All the others are his angels, which either fell and ruled the men, or did the works of God and were worshipped in his stead for the good deeds.

>he doesn't know Pope Francis is a trained Jesuit
>he doesn't know Francis is literally playing everyone that is against the Church

Stop applying your disgusting jewish mythology to white gods. Its fucking disgraceful.

Romans praised multiple gods directly. A god king is different from abrahamic NON WHITE monotheism.

But still I suppose that the point of contention here is that considering how many men have read the Bible front to back and came to the world saying "I have found the Truth, listen to me" and yet we can clearly see that they did not (Example - Arius or Nestorius), doesn't that mean that God would not just leave us hanging with the Holy Spirit (who all heretics claim as their guide l) and Scripture (who all claim as their guide also) alone, instead would it not make sense for God to establish a visible Church, to teach the whole world,which be his faithful bride forever in addition to the Holy Spirit and Scripture?

If the pope can be a "trained Jesuit" what does that say for your stupid religion?

Attached: ff0.jpg (850x400, 53K)

If the pagan deities were in fact deities and not demons and that they were stronger and better than Christianity, how is that they were overthrown?
It's almost like these deities were false or something...