Tulsi > Trump

Tulsi is playing chess at a higher level than Trump ever could. For example, she joined the CFR, a group consisting of literally everyone we hate. It is weird they let her in but let’s just not think about that. There’s no way she is controlled opposition. Just listen to what has said. She’s so based there’s no way she is duping us. So the question is, why would she join this NWO cabal consisting of these Satanic pedophile globalists? There is only one answer: She is there to drop red pills on the NWO! Here are just a handful of members! Do you think she might convince the Rothschild‘s to become /ourguys/???!!

Mika Brzezinski
Dick Cheney
Wesley Clark
Chelsea Clinton
William J. Clinton
Susan M. Collins
Lynn Forester de Rothschild
Keith Ellison
Dianne Feinstein
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Alan Greenspan
Michael Hayden
H. R. McMaster
John Kerry
Lewis “Scooter” Libby
William H. McRaven
Joe Lieberman

Attached: 6C1CCEB3-7924-4B15-B08C-0B726132BC5C.jpg (1242x1355, 713K)

>he wouldn't join CFR if he had the opportunity

I wouldn’t because I have a core set of values. Plus I’m already Illuminati

The real question is does she poo in the loo?

Attached: 1561655681513.jpg (573x481, 71K)

yeah I bet. there is absolutely no reason for a person like her to NOT join an organization where she gets to hear all the braindead retarded ideas from the most powerful corporate and government figures on the planet.

(((They))) have been seething for over 15 hours

Attached: F782F463-9F64-43A4-80FD-8B28D172758F.jpg (801x411, 79K)

Attached: 1553674072341.png (1145x549, 492K)

I think this is a fake out. I think she is in on it

>organization filled with nothing but evil people
>except Tulsi!
Use your brain

Attached: 3FA4317B-1983-4BFC-B474-2F887BC41E36.jpg (579x641, 92K)

Guilt by association, name that fallacy!

not an argument

Attached: 1536244452898.png (371x319, 161K)

Oh she said something! Wow how powerful. Politicians never posture or lie. Especially NEVER politicians in the CFR.

>but let’s just not think
Stopped reading there.

>shitskin joins ISIS.
>About to get gunned down by Syrian Army
>I’m not really ISIS...guilt by association! Fallacy!!

Yes it is. She is a member of a globalist cabal universally disliked on this board. You claim she is a unicorn. You can tell who someone is by who their friends are.

HOLY FALLACY KIKEMAN

>a house rep with the goal of becoming the president of the united states would not join the CFR if given the opportunity unless they are obviously a rothschild puppet controlled by the NWO
Get a load of this faggot. Wait, you will tell me she is owned more by Israel than Trump next. LMAO

Attached: Tulsi Israel.jpg (1271x907, 165K)

You are obviously not from around here
Summer time or a bad shill

What time is it in Tel Aviv?

based mommy

Getting called a kike by an obvious rat faced kike nigger. Amazin!

holy shit, they let you say kike? they're evolving

>being a subversive kike
We are on to you. We are done listening to the lies from your forked tongue. Words mean nothing. Actions are what define a person. I don’t care what a politician says, I care what they do.
>Tulsi’s words: based but meaningless
>(((Tulsi’s))) actions: she joined the fucking CFR.
You are a shill. If she was caught on camera in Comet Pizzas basement molesting children you would defend it because that what’s you get paid to do

I'd fuck Tulsi, but women shouldn't be in politics, she should be having children and looking after said children.

Does she have kids? Childless women should definitely not be politicians.

You can support Tulsi and Trump at the same time.

If all tulsi threads could start out by acknowledging she is part of CFR she could gain more traction here. Open and transparent candidate

>accusing Tulsi supporters of being kikes
I see through you like plastic wrap faggot.

Attached: Tulsi feared by the Zionists.jpg (749x690, 78K)

The elites are laughing at us. And they should. They don’t believe we deserve to govern ourselves or even exist because they can literally make public that Tulsi is (((in on it))) and retards still believe a word she says. This could be the final test:
>Let’s make it public knowledge Tulsi is (((in on it))) and if the people are still dumb enough to believe anything she says after that, then they don’t deserve freedom. Agenda21 it is.
And they would have a point

>she is part of CFR
Mossad shills, give it the fuck up already

More words. Truly meaningful. That account isn’t a useful idiot or in on it. Words are as worthless as fiat. Actions matter. Tulsi joined the CFR. There is no coming back from that

Let her be controlled opposition. If the best we can hope for is two of their puppets on stage arguing for sovereignty over empire then I'll take it.

You are very heavily invested in making excuses for Tulsi. I don’t think you are a shill. I think you are just stupid and gullible. The latter being far more sad

you sound afraid

Attached: 1550300344610.jpg (980x742, 95K)

lol unfortunately history will probably end up proving this post the truest in the thread

i se the shill threads have started useing the same tactics they used to convince retards trump was /ourgoy/ its probably gona work this time to

>scared
No, I am not scared. I’m disappointed. And i’m speaking verifiable truth and therefore will not concede an inch to a shill or brainlet like yourself

whatever you say, kike

CFR

NEXT DEM CANDIDATE CONFORMED

You sound gay. Voting for a woman lmao gaaaaaaaaay

Reminder that the reason tulsi threads came out of nowhere and are now everywhere is because Russia is backing her.

Attached: 7F598217-A214-4176-B31A-238E5AE18E09.png (1130x532, 116K)

Boomers are so bad at damage control

Trump was less obvious. Tulsi joining the CFR is the equivalent of her sacrificing child to Moloch during the debate. The elites have that little respect for us. And why should they? Building 7 wasn’t mentioned in the 9/11 commission report once and 99% of the population didn’t notice or didn’t care.

i know i just still feel it might be worth pointing out

you are seriously a cringed bluepilled tranny

>pro-Putin
I've been hearing this a lot, but what's that about? I saw her praising Russia for bombing Al Qaeda, but that's a given, seeing her hate-boner for Al Qaeda.

It was worth pointing out for the sub-120 IQ crowd which makes up most of the population. One of my faults is forgetting how gullible people can be. Good call on your part

What happens when shills fail as hard as you do? Do they pull you off the floor and put you through training again? Or do they let you stay active but it hurts you on your annual review?

I’m a little confused by this as well.

>Mother Coconuts > Orange faggot that backtracked on everything
You don't say...

Attached: 1560592856596.jpg (605x568, 511K)

back to discord

I am literally never voting for a woman

what happens when her nudes are found?

>never voting for a woman
Good rule of thumb

>whatever you say, kike
fucking retarded post, kill yourself.

deal with it Toronto tranny

Attached: 1544424914773.png (1032x671, 481K)

>voting for a woman for President

>ever

Faggot

Attached: 1558149261951.png (328x595, 152K)

^
Tulsi was smeared for talking with Assad. I don't understand how Russia smears continue post-Mueller-report. Its such a sign of the times that Russiagate is still on people minds this many months later. I remember thinking it was bullshit the days it was breaking

>voting for the biggest kike shill to have ever been in the white house
MIGA

I'd vote for King Solomon or Moses reincarnated before I'd vote for a filthy roastoid

we know you would, kike. because you're a sucker

The best part of Tulsi is that she does not have two kike kids who are NYC Jewish Democrats who she will nepotistically hire as "senior advisors"

Attached: 809723984678234234.jpg (2700x1800, 993K)

What if she joined this council of evil to redirect it? Crossin' mah fingaz

Turdsi

Lol I have a relative in CFR. He or she sent me a few notes on what they have planned for us. Better hope you faggots have been stocking up on Iodine pills.

Do they recommend any particular supplier? How many should a family of 3 have? Also ask if I should hold or sell bitcoin. Thanks