Why do some whites hate their race?

Why do some whites hate their race?

Attached: 64744334_473857610054967_3811757705396224_n.jpg (720x960, 145K)

they're just genetic abominations that would have been culled a birth if we didn't live in clown world

Attached: 1560899330279.jpg (1024x1024, 159K)

jew programming
They believe that by hating themselves they're helping "minorities" and thats the most valued thing there to exist.
>two white women leading this shit
what a twist.

Government brainwashing in the (((public schools))). Remember to pay your taxes, goyims.

(((They))) aren't white.

That's no white......it's a space kike.

Biologically speaking, what's the right amount of empathy and compassion one should have?

Attached: 112FD38F-9C7F-4A75-B564-EFC3D51DDB43.jpg (900x720, 136K)

Because we don't have the same quality food as tacos

Why would anybody be proud of being a race of colonizer and genocidal manics? This is why am not having kids the evil white race must perish for the good of the earth!

For every white baby you don't have I'm going to have 3

Attached: Patrick Stern.jpg (332x460, 82K)

I want to have at least 3, 5 kids is what I really want. Not sure how that'll happen since I'm a poorfag, but hey ho

Attached: 45678675646.png (246x308, 82K)

Hitler is worse than Stalin despite killing less people because Stalin didnt target a specific race

>white people organizing? SHUT IT DOWN
>brown people organizing? HERES MILLIONS IN FUNDING

What distribution you hoping for? I like the idea of at least 3 boys/2 girls, so I will have a strong legacy with my name. I used to be hesitant to want girls due to the risk of degeneracy but I think with proper raising I could have some redpilled daughters that would make me proud and act conservatively.

incentives.

Its not only jews, but white man itself. Giving women freedom and rights and not forcefully breeding them makes them feel unwanted and angry. Imagine beeing a fertile wymin and beeing told to study and care for yourself insted of beeing enthusiastically raped, bred and domminated....

Kikes and a combination of historical ignorance and deep empathy for others

indoctrination, It's all over the fucking place. MSM, politics, education.
I was at the DMV yesterday, a cute white girl around 18 yrs of age passed out due to a bad reaction to medication. All the whites had a sense of urgency, checking for breathing, calling 911..meanwhile all the blacks were either gawking, or just didn't give a fuck. It was a very clear divide on the reactions between whites and blacks. Not sure if it was because she was white, but I really want to know how blacks would have reacted if that white girl was black.

I'd like twin girls, and 1 boy if 3, but if I were to have 5 it'd be 2 girls, 2 boys, and idm whatever child comes next

>I'm hesitant about girls

I am too, that's why I'd like to homeschool my kids if I have a spouse willing to work while I say home. I will tolerate no thottery

Attached: 1489338307916.jpg (480x306, 39K)

Why not reprint the flier with a new link but instead of an RSVP is just says "you love nigger dick" with a nasty ol poop rod as the background

not sure its empathy though - that's too positive for the totally destructive almost nihilistic frenzy of these people - this is based on deliberately inculcated false guilt which is why people who lap this shit up almost take pleasure in the shit-consumption as it demonstrates how anti-white they actually are

I went to rutgers for law and it’s so fucking liberal it made me puke. When I went to NYU Law for my tax llm I was hoping a top private school would be better.

Nope, just as bad and the students were just as stupid.