Jow Forums BTFO

To all Jews who think race mixing is ok.

Get fucked especially you mongoloid cucks

Attached: 1561669745126m.jpg (1024x1024, 138K)

Now show the white roasties when they hit the wall and start to desperately look for a man to marry after Chad doesn't want their saggy asses anymore.

Attached: roasties.jpg (1502x3110, 1.94M)

lazy shill, go back to mommy
sage

Triggered rice lovers.

what's he shilling exactly? white offspring?

Attached: diy.jpg (306x306, 16K)

Silly op!

Attached: yellow girls statistically superior.jpg (1811x3999, 1.51M)

> NO NO NO ASIAN WOMAN AREN'T LIKE THAT ALL WHITE ARE WHORES *sticks fingers in ears" LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

Yes, Fuck white people.

>Now show the roasties when they hit the wall and start to desperately look for a man to marry after Chad doesn't want their saggy asses anymore.

Attached: 1544776658965.webm (404x712, 2.96M)

ok as an arab im happy to take all the white women then you take beautiful japanese women ok

close but the asian in the second pic isn't nearly ugly enough

>Asian American
>East Asian
I don't think so bub.

You're just mad at the based asian-white power couples

Attached: 1556942221599.gif (590x875, 133K)

>women are happier than befo-

Attached: 6B5839D9-4361-47ED-9AAE-7ED324478F28.jpg (569x398, 50K)

they see me rolling

they (are) hate (me)

Attached: 219020921.png (979x594, 329K)

>as an arab
>that flag

this honestly.

Attached: 1530994936341.jpg (1520x1518, 444K)

>Doesn't provide citations for what little evidence he has
>Other than that just posts pic of ugly white women
Wonder what it's like having a room temperature IQ

>t. merkel

Attached: Sweden.jpg (456x1050, 441K)

it really do be like that

haven't seen bulgaria in a while. how's it going bro

That entire chart is full of citations and I have yet to post a single white hog. But since you insist...

Attached: 1561584624052.jpg (640x480, 81K)

attractive white women are chad hunters.

If you get one, you're doing something good.

tons of people get attractive white women everyday, it's holding onto them that's hard since they're the biggest children and memes when it comes to long term relationships. Honestly not worth the headache.

Attached: BrieLarson.jpg (900x1104, 675K)

I'm Colonizing Canada brother it will be a muslim state in 2050 inshallah

ok roastie

Attached: dataclysm_35.jpg (800x746, 34K)

No I find it funny that weebcels spend all this time justifying their sexlessness by cooking up a fantasy where Asians or East Asians in America don't get just as much dick as any other girl. You even top it off with kiked materialistic metrics about EARNINGS as if a woman should work.

NONE of the graphs support your fetish. You don't have East Asians being compared against whites in any of these:
>white vs. Asian American
>white vs. Asian American
>white vs. Asian
>East Asian vs. Caucasian
>Asian/PI vs. white
>Non-Hispanic white vs. Asian
>Non-Hispanic white vs. Asian/Pacific Islanders
>Asian vs. Non-Asian
Because "Asian American" is like 70% non-East Asian immigrants and "white" in the US includes ME, NA, Latin America, Jews, etc.

Attached: 1543399540672.png (686x758, 51K)

Mashallah good man

Attached: 1506089888868.jpg (326x326, 28K)

They’re still all there and two of those are raising children. You 100% all the time?

[citation needed]

For every white woman who ropes at 30 after her 20's being filled with sex and party, 10 or more white men commits suicide who never had sex or fun. Also these woman could all have gotten some beta cuck to sattle with if they really wanted. I'd say white woman don't have to worry.

Well good thing I don't intend on getting a westernized Asian

Attached: 1561415658550.jpg (600x600, 33K)

It's called "biology"

Attached: 1514058383279.png (991x558, 620K)

But Asian girls are all qt!!!

Attached: C7016C2D-C3F7-402D-AFC9-7C346253D169.jpg (600x401, 70K)

I'd risk it if there were no chance of male offsprings coming out as a elliot-rodger abomination with no chance at a fullfilling life. But most insectoids are absolutely fugly, thosr pics are massively cherrypicked

If you're a chad, women will be more loyal and will instinctually mimic you. Not that I'm a Chad, but in my relationships, my gfs would adopt my mannerisms, styles of humor, and general outlook on things. I imagine as a Chad, it's the same but 1000x.

I notice men will do the same with men they respect because they associate their success with their character.

First picture is more accurate but second does exist.

Irrelevant, as a white man so long as I make decent money I can get a very qt 3.14 asian girl.

This guy.

Attached: 140627_2020_rodger1_1001_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 44K)

Biologically speaking, a species needs to reproduce in the best window of time to have the healthiest children, otherwise over a long span of time, it'll die out.

Men are attracted to fertile aged women because if we took a population of humans only attracted to 40 year old women, over 1000+ years, the gene pool would become weaker to the point of not being able to compete for resources against those that favored younger.

neck yourself pedo cunt

I don't get this wmaf thing.
I mean, sure, there are many degenerate western women, but you'll find decent white woman if you take your time to search for them.
Asians may be cute and easy, but it doesn't make sense to racemix and taint your bloodline forever because you don't want to take the effort to find a good girl of your own race.

Why do the white women not have a man?

>will instinctually mimic you.
This has happened with every girl I've been with and it weirds me out. It's like I'm talking to a fucking AI I trained that tries to bring things up I've said as it's own thoughts.

how old are you leaf roastie?
why haven't you found a husband yet?

Attached: 1457476998184.jpg (960x456, 62K)

What if I just can't help it and asian women are just "my type"?

Oh, frumpy user-chan, you don't stand a chance.
>giggle

Attached: 41694186918.jpg (720x572, 73K)

If you end up marrying a white woman youre fucking retarded. White race is a meme, there is no white race. You're all crying basement incels who've been bullied due to shit genetics.

Those are purposefully done as jokes same with the makeup thing with the half face. However that is all women. They get comfy after marriage

But the asian wojak still looks hot, couldnt had you used the ugly horse faced asiathot, which virulently makes the round here, germanon?

I take it you're learning Japanese, Korean, or some other language then? Do you plan on moving there or bringing them here? Will your/their family go with you/them?

Give me a break. It's so much easier to find a compatible high IQ low partner count white girl. If you were posting funny memes I wouldn't care, but you guys just post unfunny low IQ shitposts and whining really belongs on Jow Forums

you're retarded.

My plan is to provoke a war with North Korea, enlist, and bring back a war bride actually.

>having a hapa son

Retard cope

>having a hapa son

It's normal and a good thing, assuming you yourself are a respectable man at his core.

Yes, modern white women are trashy, but if you are a man they want to be with and a respectable man at that, you can put out the dumpster fire because they'll want to change to please you.

So many guys I see just get gfs and stagnate or never stand their grown in arguments. Shit tests are a real thing.

> roastie
I'm not
do you must seethe whenever they see beautiful happy young white families on the occasion you leave your shithole ?

>Not aborting sons and keeping daughters

Attached: 3a203b75c9775b7b9b0de130ef86947c.jpg (640x638, 53K)

>implying we won't perfect genetic engineering, rendering "muh hapas" arguments irrelevant

and yet here you are.

For me it’s yerrow pussy.

based and yerrowpirred

Attached: Yes!.png (1103x1948, 1.07M)

Mhm, that's less dumb than I thought.

>people aren't how they appear in glamour shots
>stop the fucking presses

Digits of truth and wisdom. It is always worse being a beta male than a roastie beta female.

Here's a redpill. Japan and Korea are as bad if not worse than Europe's cultural condition right now. Sure, they're ethnically homogenous, but that's really it.

You're seeing
>feminine men
>women who refuse to have children (Korea: 1.17 birth/woman, Japan: 1.44 birth/woman)
>rampant materialism uncomparable to the west
>widespread atheism (Korea: 43-56% atheist)

Take it for what it is. I see koreans a lot in person and they're trashy

why not?

Attached: 4chin.png (1200x1000, 1.54M)

>muh birthrates

globalist scum like americans are so fucking retarded I swear

Attached: 1554249546186.png (1083x497, 82K)

>race mixing is bad
vs
>white women are disgusting hoes
why can't both be true? This is not a dichotomy.

Attached: traps.png (1920x1308, 2.26M)

I had an asian girl once. She had a bf named Jake (he was white) and he was basically some manlet who played Overwatch all day. She complained about how much of a beta he was.

So I just took her into my bed and fucked her. I gave it to her every which way. We went on a weekend trip and watched some concert and just fucked every night in the hotel.

Honestly, the best part about fucking her was knowing that her boyfriend was missing her and I was just listening to her little Asian squeaks (anyone who has banged any asian girl knows the squeak).

She's still dating him, so for all I know I did them a favor. Sorry if you're reading this, Jake.

>Honestly, the best part about fucking her was knowing that her boyfriend was missing her and I was just listening to her little Asian squeaks

Honestly, you're a piece of shit.

That's fucked up dude

The op picture is perfectly accurate

and people ask why i hate my own race

Fake and disgustingly degenerate

Was it? Her boyfriend was a piece of shit. I might've kept her around but we both knew it was just a side thing.

Also, he hated when Trump got elected. He was crying or something, idk.

>making a decision that can't be undone based on hope for a non-existent technology
>fetishizing asians to this degree
Get some self-respect, user. You don't know anything about genetics and genetic engineering.

Him being a cuck isn't the issue, it's the principle of 1. fucking another dude's chick and 2. encouraging women to cheat

That's gay of him but fucking someones girlfriend behind their back sickens me deeply. I could care less about getting my dick wet unless I intended to also have a serious relationship with that person.

might be a fake story but a very real premise.

Women are attracted to 1 type of guy no matter what. The CHAD

I'd be more upset about your meme if I wasn't nailing tight asian pussy every night.

Im a total scumbag and know it. I am dating two girls who were virgins when i met them. they pretty much match the fantasy of every loser here on Jow Forums yet i cant decide which to choose. kinda wish we lived in a polygamous society. also anyone here who cant land a girl is a fucking lame bitch and claim superior status is laughable

oh god thats one ugly baby

Male slut, that's all you are.

White women are (mostly) fat, and they just don't care about pleasing a man too much.

I worked in a left wing sort of workplace for a while and someone posted an old advice article on the office email. You've probably seen it. It had advice for women as to how to welcome their husband when he returns from a day at work. Including offering him a glass of water. The women in the office were appalled at this because the whole idea of the woman doing something to please the man was just offensive to them.

So, having a white wife... it might be good for producing legit children, but you have to weigh that up with worse sex, worse companionship etc. It's basically sacrificing your own happiness to further the white race. Not necessarily a bad thing to forego short term happiness for long term happiness but let's face it, it's a lot more hard work.

I hope that coalburning Polish whore kills herself

why do you have to choose? Just get two gfs, and use an aphrodisiac to get them to have sex.

Love is a scam.

Is that a photoshop? If not, holy shit. She crashed against the wall and tore it down. Fucking Helen Mirren looks better than her.

thats one ugly baby

One of the most popular Chads in high school was a 6’5” half-Japanese guy on the football team who also had straight A’s in every class.

>plastic women

I wouldn't even say I was chad. I just think that where I was, I was just so much more superior to her current bf. I was living alone while he lived with his parents. I made more money. I was at the gym when he was playing video games. In the end, she couldn't resist me. The iron pill is true.

Women need to feel what it's like to be with a real man. She'll probably settle for someone less cucked than her boyfriend was. I was spanking her and pulling her hair n shit. That's what women want. Women only respect power.

lol idgaf if you believe me or not

calm down

I am, I'm just calling what it is. Can you say you're not a slut, like the roasties we love to roast? There is a reason no?

don't you have to go feed your wife's black son

That image is mostly accurate, except the "How it really is" Wojak also needs to be fat and smelly, and that asian needs to be standing further away from him, because he doesn't actually get to fuck them either.

This pic always disgusts me in a way no gore ever could

>huyen
kek

>leaf
>retard
Pick one mate