Tulsi Gabbard won the first debate. Who's going to win tonight's democratic debate?

Tulsi Gabbard won the first debate. Who's going to win tonight's democratic debate?

Attached: 1W9BKljE.jpg (512x512, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vm6MzvC-8pU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you care leaf?

We're all in this together, how are you this out of touch posting on Jow Forums?

well I can tell you now Tommy Yang aint winning shit. he should just go back to china and build railroads. Pack it up yang

YANG GANG

Attached: 807A2838-C815-4F10-B7B4-33685BA19C6C.jpg (658x370, 57K)

they all win, as it turns out political book deals are lucrative

And that's when I said,
'one thousand dollars a month, nigger'

Attached: download (2).jpg (480x360, 11K)

You fix your Country and I'll fix mine. How about that. Seems fair

>demo rats

stop spamming you faggot

Fuck, I nearly choked while reading this.

Attached: 1_L1kBdR63pBpm5gAZbEUoFg.jpeg.jpg (2000x1000, 230K)

White country'e need to stick together friend, We are a global minority and its getting worse.

t. boomers

Attached: Le_Happy_Chinese.jpg (501x585, 42K)

I only care about my country. They can do as they please. I don't have the time to try and fix thier problems, and I doubt they have the time to fix ours.

>Caring about America
We're well past the point of no return now. All we can hope for is balkanization.

>debate
not once did they get debated or fact checked

anyone else secretly voting for this man because if your boomer dad found out you'd be living on the streets?

youtube.com/watch?v=vm6MzvC-8pU

Uncle Joe will get the softball questions and most attention.

They spoke Spanish for MSM gbps though

Well if Yang does well we will see a lot more yang gang threads if he doesn't I expect it to stop.

You have a conservative parent so you're lucky. My parents complain about nonexistant problems like "misogyny".

This.

The democratic ticket will be President Joe and WP Warren.

Biden will rape stare 5 women
Yang will be uninteresting as always
I don’t know any of the others

I've got a conservative dad and a liberal mother. I'm a centrist. It's absolutely true that you are 50% your mother and 50% your father.

>I want joe Biden to win

Attached: 606BDF40-926C-4A42-9F2E-86953977E5D5.jpg (758x1024, 317K)

Naw Duffus will chose a black woman so probably Harris.

Attached: BC905CF8-FA33-4EFC-BD81-FE723BB69B1A.jpg (376x471, 26K)

"expect it to stop"
Hahaha.

Attached: 1232931963267.png (403x428, 110K)

YangGabbard2020 for state sponsored Asian mommy wives

>if I call them boomers, that will invalidate everything they say
t. Zoomer

... political leaning isn't defined by gene expression big guy

Tulsi really embarrassed herself last night. The clear winner was Beto. I think tonight Yang goes down in flames and we learn what to expect from Biden. I expect Bernie to dominate. As long as Biden stays away from Bernie he'll fine. Last thing he wants to do is become a Bern victim so early on.

>Tulsi Gabbard won
Doesn’t matter. She’s getting the Ron Paul treatment from the MSM for being against endless ZOG wars. Warren and Booker were the designated winners.

If you paid close attention you would notice Beto being a nervous wreck

Attached: big.jpg (500x500, 28K)

>Who's going to win tonight's democratic debate?
The winner has already been decided when the DNC sent out the email with tonight’s talking points. They’ve either decided to prop up Biden or tear him down.

Uncle Joe can only go down. Bernie is likely to gain since he invented the current democratic platform. Kamala's cold, bitchy demeanor may or may not help during the debate. Gillibrand is just Hillary 2.0 with the charisma to match. Buttjudge is literally gay, do not pass go, do not collect 200 delegates. Yang is a meme, and anyone not mentioned is irrelevant.

I’m sure it’s been said a few times, but all of this LGBTQ pandering is really getting annoying. Do they really think that fags are having hard times right now? They’re like the most protected class and that includes blacks. It really is a non issue. If I was a republican candidate or even some sort of troll call in question, Id ask the leftiesf god these lefties where they stood on the ‘P’ in LGBTQP.

Trump

Attached: VvKm7b5A.png (1136x1084, 331K)

Gabbard definitely took the cake
They're gonna hand this one over to whoever gets tweeted about the most
That's how these retards work

Attached: 1541534430688.jpg (577x531, 44K)

Both my parents are extremely liberal and I'm a "centrist"

They are gonna ask him about circumcision and his white supremacist support, then, they are gonna ask him about UBI with 1 minute to answer and he is going to do this face :|

Literally all meme questions and zero relevant questions like human centered capitalism, birth rates, automatization

This is the only correct answer.

The fact is that Democrats literally only vote for whoever the TV tells them to.

The Democrat media complex will choose their winner, promote them, and all the Democrats WILL vote for them no matter what.

Attached: 6C6Fuo83.png (720x372, 35K)

Of course, Leaf. You're probably a fucking mongoloid yangaloid spy yourself.

Yang

trump, i suppose. they're all losers.

nobody wins in a democratic debate

Bull shit. You're not doing anything except shit posting on Jow Forums. Even if you are having children, you're not doing anything different than the boomers. You still work your 9-5, pay your 40 year mortgage, order your shit off Amazon etc. You're not fixing shit. You're doing the same shit that got us here in the first place, the only difference is you like to bitch about it to your internet club house.

Biden or Kamala. Not a even a contest.

Attached: 1543712125901.jpg (533x751, 54K)

Me.

If you paid close attention you would have noticed that Beto spoke Spanish and Booker copied him. That is how you win dem debates. Yang's only hope tonight is that he speaks nearly flawless Spanish. If he refuses to answer questions in English, even better

This

>thinks beto won the debate

You fucking idiot

Nobody can beat Yang's platform. $1000 a month for every american! It's YOUR money! Call your local democrat party office and enroll in the Yang Gang NAO!

Attached: 1550793470970.gif (400x300, 1.23M)

>clearly didn't watch the debate

Bernie or Bust.

I had a dream about Mommy Tulsi earlier when I took a nappy. It was very sexual. On this reason alone, I hope she wins the presidency.

beyond blatant pandering what else did God Emperor Beto do?

Probably yang.

yang

Attached: yang7.jpg (618x600, 64K)

Tulsi obviously lost, only delusional waifufags disagree.

She was nervous, boring, and said her life story about the army half a gorillion times.

Yang hasn’t faced a real challenge in his political career so far yet, this is gonna be hard for him. Hopefully he doesn’t choke

very high probability of a Biden vs Trump race

fuck Biden

You sound awfully similar to people who doubted Trump.

Marianne Williamson

Jeb will take this one. Slow and steady boys.

>white countries

sorry to break it to ya but america was never white in the first place

I am touched that other people care, actually. OP is based

This is a top tier meme. Thanks user.

Attached: E2E1FD5D-DCB5-4BB9-A91C-9C975645F7F0.jpg (531x660, 88K)

I'm confused though, why is it only $1000? That's not enough to live on. Wouldn't it be better if it were $5000?

before the "Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965" it was.

Trump.

It will turn into a free for all against Creepy Joe with the rest of the field chimping out or going to the left of Mao.

The media will then gaslight the normies into believing that either Joe or Kamala won and that Bernie fucked up badly.

>nigger: why not more gibs?

typical

Attached: 8131408032_68b29ae6a8_n.jpg (240x240, 18K)

Who were the natives?

the whites? America and Canada were forests when we got here. You don't know this?

GET OUT OF MY HEAD YANG

Attached: bugman.jpg (226x223, 6K)

It was and could be again.

Nope, you replaced the native Americans who lived there before you. Now America is the epitome of degeneracy. We, here in Europe, are also being replaced, that is why we need to fight back or else we will also end up like the natives, being replaced by immigrants.

Yang, come on now.

Attached: 1553290618077.gif (464x560, 3.06M)

Yang Wins Big
Gets the Democrap Nomination
Has his ass Kicked by the Trumpster

Diminishing returns on investment. It’s a math/Econ thing.

Attached: 1774EBC5-3DCF-4143-B8EE-11CC439D6522.png (648x1234, 488K)

Attached: 1552002719672.png (750x500, 475K)

Attached: 1559151789190.jpg (545x600, 196K)

kek

Attached: e3b16ae55821c9295ed3a39c8b5546eccb3fd67a5ce78861aa4e846f841b1cb5.jpg (888x500, 143K)

shut the fuck up

Biden is either the anointed one or going to get BTFO.
Sanders will come out looking strong.
Yang can do well or be irrelevant.
Watch for Buttigieg and Swalwell to try and differentiate themselves.
Hickenlooper is a straight retard who I hope gets the nomination only to get BTFO by Trump for having ten years ago employed a cop killing illegal spic at his restaurants while Mayor of Denver.
Williamson will probably do something retarded and be our lolcow candidate.

>yangfag pretends he understands Econ
Lmao kys

I'm not voting for nipnong yong unless he can speak fluent Spanish.

>Who

Attached: 021455-bernie-sanders-061516.jpg (860x390, 58K)

you're just a wigger who doesn't contibute to society op

Unironically Kamala Harris

We fought wars against the natives and won, we're the natives now. There's barely any indians here and they've been quarantined to their reservations.

DON'T LOOK NOW THERE'S A YELLOW PERIL

Now you acknowledge the natives you little mongrel. My point stays the same, the American natives got replaced by immigrants and Europeans are in the same danger.

Tulsi Gabbard will win tonight and she won't even be there.

Attached: Tulsi Gabbard for President-2020 United States Presidential Election-Democratic-Party.jpg (3200x3956, 3.66M)

cmon data mining people...if you have spent any amount of time here you know...yang and tulsi are gonna win...why is the media under the impression they control the world

The Amerindian race is no longer native here. We did away with them. The very concept of "America" and "Canada" was invented by European immigrants. Therefore, the true natives to these lands, are those European immigrants.

Difference is that while Trump is hilarious to watch, Yang is just offering money to people that actually think a thousand bucks is a lot of money.