FUCKING BASED

Attached: 54785675678675.png (767x397, 50K)

god damn it i thought this was biz

]]]Schliff[[[

when the world ends you can't eat or drink gold

Your fucking computer won't work either.

You can eat gold, but it has no nutritional value.

He has to realize at some point he’s just restating the same claims every other year, but the price of bitcoin ultimately trends upwards

>It's an old people don't understand new tech episode

My guess is he wasn't shilling for bitcoin, but for food, water, and guns

schiff was right ONE TIME and refuses to shut up about it

>Peter Schiff
>the Austrian Jew

What a dumbass kike. Any currency that can be used to buy drugs or guns is valuable, and it's far easier to buy drugs and guns with BTC than with gold.

Attached: 1348776533668.jpg (350x469, 56K)

stupid argument. it's not about wether gold or food is better, it's about which investment will last. if you bought gold 2000 years ago, you could still sell it. any other currency has gone since then.
and who the hell buys 200k worth of canned food as an investment? gold and silver is of course a very save investment.

Bitcoin is the HARDEST form of money ever created.

Is it really that hard to understand this concept?

He’s smart
Bitcoin is not gold
I wish I could be that smart one day

fuck this capitalist boomer pig and his gold. the only use of gold proper to our generation is the melting of gold into a huge guillotine blade to chop those motherfuckers heads off

If you think gold or btc is an investment you're a fucking retard. If you are buying gold or btc just in case shit hits the fan you are delusional.

One time (redacted) bought a few vials of lsd for a few silver bars. Didn't get quite the same deals as btc though.

third world nigger, opinion discarded

Since when has gold ever advanced as quickly as btc either? So just because btc is more volatile it is worse? Sounds like this boomer is a slow retard pussy who can't handle quick thinking.

Oh noo! The money I tripled has only doubled now. What ever will I do? Btc is dead. Better buy gold instead so I can slowly bleed value like it has been doing since the 80s. I'm sure that trend is gonna reverse for no reason whatsoever and people are going to suddenly give a shit about gold again because some Jew says so.

Unless you choose the Judaism perk, but then you get the circumcision debuff

Shut the fuck up its just like gold buy more now!!!

Drug dealers don't take gold.

What do you mean it has no nutritional value? Gold is a mineral. We ingest minerals all the time for their nutritional value.