College is a meme, goy

>College is a meme, goy.
>yes, goy. Go into trades while we take all the high paying, prestigious jobs in banking, healthcare, engineering and law
>Good, goy. Broke your back as a mechanic?At least you didn't go to college with Esjaydoubleyous, right?

Attached: images (4).jpg (197x256, 16K)

Shut the fuck up you subhuman

t. low IQ tradie

I make 100K a year in sales and I don’t even have a high school diploma.

Castrate yourself

Everyone just needs to stop looking down on one another. What does it matter what you've done in your life, no one cares outside of Jow Forums right?

Conservatives love making fun of leftists who get upset over something and react with emotions, but you're doing the same thing here. All you're doing is saying "I've got mine now fuck you", it's not a Christian message, that's not how you win people to our side.

Im too retarded to get in

You'll be the first to be laid off from your company if you're telling the truth. Then again, I doubt it because most HR roasties wouldn't dare hire someone without certs or a degree let alone not even having a GED

>christcuck

Shut up idiot Canadian. Why do you speak when you know nothing?

You can't even join the military or get a trucking job without a GED, retard

Quit your LARP

It depends what you study

Do you know how to replace/install a fucking MDP? No you dont.
Can you even read blueprints or even fucking change out a bad outlet? No you cant.
Its faggots like you that chase that lifestyle that are fucking burned out, in debt retards.
I got paid to learn my trade and make 30/hour. You owe tens of thousands for your career and have to spend shitloads of money to keep up appearances with douchebag people like yourself.
But then again, this is a canadian cuck b8 thread, so have a (((You))), its the only thing you ever get out of life since your bankers salary in canada nets you about $5 a week after paying for food and your $3k/month mortgage on a 1 bedroom duplex you share with sanjeep or chang.
Loser

Nigger, nobody checks if you actually have the diploma at a job. I make more money than you so therefore I am better than you. I also fuck hotter girls and have a more interesting life with fun, cool hobbies. I also fucked your mother.

A 4 year degree in a university costs less than one year of tuition in an American university, retard. And this isn't even accounting for the fact taht you can just go to a 3 year vocational college to get a bachelors in accounting or engineering or do 2 years in CC first to save money.

I have no debt from college because I'm not a burger and was wise with my money and wagecucked in HS to save up

They do check it through using software which filters out resumes that don't meet their basic criteria which usually includes some sort of university degree

Cope harder. The only people in trades who hurt themselves are retards.

Attached: IMG_20190418_181900_01.jpg (898x960, 98K)

There's no database of people with high school diplomas that some nigger bitch in HR has access to. You're retarded.

>I whored myself out all through high school to pay for my degree!
>y-youre a retard because you showed up one day and got paid to learn your high paying career while i paid to go to (((college))) and started at the bottom
kek, cope harder mr i pay $75/lb for meat and had no childhood. fuckin loser. stay mad

>not starting your own companies
>not exclusively targetting the rich for massive gains

the best part is you don't even need highschool and they're dumber than anybody you'll ever meet

>Jews
>Engineering

Pick one

The only engineering they engage in is of the social variety.

No they filter it from your resume, retard. Then they might check with the institution who provides you your degree. That's why data science jobs have so many absurd requirements like minimum masters and 5 years experience. If you don't list these things on your resume your immediately filtered out.

I can tell you're a brainlet. When your country is flooded by beaners, you'll have nowhere to get a work visa to because you have no degree and are probably average intelligence at most

As an electrician i would reccomend it.
No hambeast hr dykes fucking you over
99.9% male workforce
Good exercise
The list goes on. Also, if you do commercial work you learn a little bit of everything.
Its fucking great

>I can tell you're a brainlet
This level of cope is embarrassing dude, just stay down. Your beat

You're telling me people dont look down on those without a college education, and make negative character assessments of them?

Pol is pretty crass, sure, but isn't it conditioned into people that people who dont have degrees are poor, incompetent cart pushing losers? A 20 something progressive sorority girl feigns concern for the poor, but thinks very poorly of a guy who works a blue collar/manufacturing job, and even worse of a shelf stocker.

Idk I'm not defending it, and forgive me for the scarecrow argument, but that's just the impression I get having grown up here in the United states. I think it's wrong, but that's cause I'm on the receiving end of it. I guess it would feel pretty good to believe I'm better than people.