Tulsi Gabbard is a far leftist, anyone supporting her is a fucking moron

Tulsi Gabbard on Immigration -
> Supports DACA
> Is against deportations
> Keep families together at the border
> Limit criminal prosecution for asylum seekers
> Works with ACLU on "Immigrant Rights"
> Co-sponsored the Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act
> Doesn't take a stance on if Illegals should be allowed driver's licenes or a right to vote
> Relax onerous visa requirements for Indian & Chinese tourism

Tulsi Gabbard on Abortion -
> "I consider myself Pro-choice"
> Ban anti-abortion limitations on abortion services
> Tulsi has a 100% voting record with both Planned Parenthood and NARAL

Tulsi Gabbard on Civil Rights -
> Endorsed by The Feminist Majority indicating a pro-women's rights stance
> Supports same-sex marriage
> Tulsi has been given a 100% for her voting record and endorsed by the Human Rights Campaign, the largest LGBT lobby organization in the country
> Enforce against wage discrimination based on gender
> Tulsi is a staunch advocate of criminal justice reform
> Tulsi has taken a strong stand against anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, anti-Hindu, anti-Catholic, and other forms of hate in all its ugly forms

Tulsi Gabbard on Government Reform -
> Automatic voter registration for all citizens
> Vague on scrapping the Electoral College, sees pros and cons to both arguments

Tulsi Gabbard on Health Care -
> Supports Medicare for All
> Opposes repealing ObamaCare

Tulsi Gabbard on Tax Reform -
> Supports an income tax increase

Tulsi Gabbard on Welfare & Poverty -
> Voted NO on maintaining work requirement for welfare recipients

How the hell can you support this shitskin? "She's against war", well we're not in any major wars right now and Trump prevented a war with Iran. So if that's all she's running on, she's worthless.

Attached: 235634634634.jpg (472x422, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

macnationalism.wordpress.com/2019/04/26/racial-rethink-7-5-party-lines/
twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/745702884273160192
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Exactly she loves trans and hates guns

and as far as her being hot. Look at the road rash on that face, shes only pretty with bondo on her face

Your tactics don’t work here kike take it to israel Times

Attached: 8BC76FF5-0351-48C6-9753-7B3B77357155.png (320x433, 299K)

>shutgun blast to the face

t. jew

Yet she is still the most likable Dem candidate.

nigger, i know this. only the faggot newfags are falling for the leftist bot spam. you faggots were warned this shit was going to be out of hand for 2020 and this is just the beginning

She's very big on Gun Control -

>Tulsi’s support of gun control has led to her rating of 100% by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, along with an “F” rating from the NRA and a 0% rating from the Hawaii Rifle Association

She's totally worthless

>Tulsi has taken a strong stand against anti-Catholics

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Imagine thinking a small concerted effort on Jow Forums could have any meaningful effect on an election

Cute

imagine being such a dumb faggot you fall for clinton 2.0 and Shareblue shilling

The delusion is even deeper than that. These shills think the voters decide the outcome of the Democrat primaries.

>Here's why my opinion is correct
NOBODY CARES

Attached: 090.jpg (500x340, 22K)

That's a yikes from me, dog.

Attached: IMG_1983.jpg (253x331, 26K)

And yet her strongest critics are the people you hate the most, user. Use your fucking brain.

She's the Russian shill candidate this year. The left does not like her, and there is no reason for the right to like her. Her foreign policy views are what's best for Russia and that's the only reason she's being shilled. It's a waste of time, she doesn't even have a chance at the nomination.

I wouldn't say far left

More centrist left but still

never trust anyone who's not a nationalist

Her foreign policy objectives are still enough to make the DNC establishment quake and it is in everyone's best interest for her to gain support. The more splits, the better.

>the more splits the better
>actually thinking you can turn anyone on the left to support Russian interests

Nope, we'll never forget 2016. Somewhere down the road we'll get our vengeance.

Mommy will win

Exactly and if you find her attractive its because she looks exactly like a mexican transvestite. Like in Mexicali.

==Gabbard is a CFR member==
Expect another 9/11 if she's elected
her anti-war "stance" then becomes irrelevant anyway

Attached: 9-11 - Evidence of thermit….jpg (851x638, 100K)

moron, we are not literally supporting her. we are highlighting her good stance on foreign policy.

fucking spergs.

Her only qualification is not being ugly
Being a roastie doesn't a good politician make

Supporting the worst of the kebab shitholes is not a good foreign policy stance

It takes 10 dozen shill threads to point out she's good on foreign policy? We get it, she doesn't want war with Iran. Too bad she is shit on literally every single other thing.

IF NOT NOW
THE FUTURE
macnationalism.wordpress.com/2019/04/26/racial-rethink-7-5-party-lines/

>keep families together act
Wow how awful
>high skill immigration
And thats bad?
>doesnt take a stance on this
So its not something she advocates dumb ass
>pro choice
Something most of Jow Forums is
>same sex marriage
Thats not even a partisan issue anymore, its basically political suicide to oppose something like this.
>strong stance against anti catholic sentiment
So based and not in any way lefty?
>has a pro womens rights stance
Yeah shes a woman you fucking retard
>voter registration for all citizens
how the fuck is this bad or lefty?
>vague on-
Stopped reading
>tax increase
Trump is running a huge deficit, ofcourse she needs to equalize the taxes and spending you boomer
>welfare bill shit
Most bills contain obscene amounts of edits and junk, unless you post the actual bill then theres no point in talking about the vote

2/10 bait made me reply

God, you're an idiot. Imagine falling for this bullshit. What a dumbfuck.

You're just a shitskin loving commie though.

>How the hell can you support this shitskin?
Because I'm a /nupol/ retard that didn't even know she existed until last night. I'm going to vote for all of this plus I hope she grabs my guns too. All because I like her hair.

>supporting people that you think could save the west as opposed to those that will collapse it
god you're all so retarded

Attached: 565465464.png (300x229, 61K)

Shills

the shilling today is absolutely unreal. not even 2 days ago nobody was posting shit about this cunt. seems extremely artificial to me. Shareblue has been dormant for a few days, probably to prepare for this shitstorm.

Attached: David Brock no really.jpg (669x582, 78K)

old pic. she got laser threatment

Pretty based except for her abortion views

Hello Russian bot

Fuckable not electable.

Yet another person under the mistaken belief that the voters decide the outcome of the Democrat primaries. Why must we go through this charade every four years? The Democrat elite, via paid off superdelegates, decide the outcome of every Democrat primary, and they will decide the outcome of this one too. It is not in our hands, and anyone who pretends it is is a lefty shill.

Attached: tryrtrt.jpg (960x666, 53K)

yes tulsi is a bad choice. that bitches face is melting. look at her its like silly putty. i bet thats not even tulsi and its a glow nigger in bad hollywood makeup

We've been having a bigger and bigger effect on the elections since 2008 newfag. We are the fucking reason Trump got elected. We tipped the scales in his favor.

>newfag
Yeah this shit is about as bad as yang shits which I’m sure they’ll be on tomorrow or tonight after round 1.5

Yes, but I'd fuck her. Whereas I wouldn't fuck any other presidential candidate. Checkmate.

We'll make it Fren, don't worry. We survived the Yang Gang shills, this won't be any different. Trump is indeed a kike, but 4 more years of him to build up a movement for 2024 is way better than this cum dumpster.

PIZZA FACE

Let the debates decide her fate. If she wants to go down the liberal back-stabbed road then she’s digging herself an early grave.

NO MORE WARS!

Attached: 1561610808985.jpg (696x752, 57K)

>hates guns

Fake news.

Attached: 1555134088106.jpg (1024x803, 94K)

IT'S AFRAID

Attached: 1561668905960.gif (875x994, 484K)

Shes an ugly as fuck shitskin not even hot. They sully the title mommy.
This is /ourmommy/

Attached: 1561669588292.jpg (500x452, 24K)

twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/745702884273160192

Good post user. Tulsi wants abortions so niggers don't sink the nation with welfare savages and her stance on guns is to keep guns out of the low IQ ape monsters. She also wants to kill the Jews who run the MIC.

MIGAtards hate this. MIGAtards are siding with main stream media!! Lmfao

Sources for your claims?
You sound like an r/the_donald shill.

Look at those Edward James Olmos cheeks

Attached: edward-james-olmos.jpg (478x259, 34K)

A broken clock is right twice a day. You are all dumb faggots for shilling this Hawaiian cunt.

There's nothing center left about Tulsi, you tard.

go tell your rabbi we dont care nerd!

Obama was just as anti war as her, yet backed foreign wars.
They are connected

source

If you’re a 12 year old untersmench. Tulsi is for the ubersmench.

And doesn't she basically want to repeal the 2nd amendment too?

Judging by that list, I disagree with Trump more than her. I wish she wasn't pro choice, but you can't have everything

>anyone supporting her is a fucking moron
no one is supporting this mutt, that's just a bunch of Ivans from Olgino shilling, cause Putin's paying

Attached: 1490545156516.png (1022x968, 996K)

Yeah she hit the wall a few years ago, most larpers on ehre are using pics of her when she was 23 and fantasising that she still looks like that

she's a pro-immigration career woman who had no kids

Fuck, her face is SHIT!