Why can't atheists refute this?

>Why do kike-serving atheists get so utterly destroyed by this argument?
>inb4 "christcuck," "Jew-on-a-stick," and other bullshit the kike-serving atheists will start screaming is impotent rage

Attached: Atheist Gervais.jpg (640x640, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_about/pedophilia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jn706KxF-6k
youtube.com/watch?v=2uXm65gtyAA
streamable.com/3j3hc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder that if you are an atheist, you align with the kikes in ideology almost perfectly.

Attached: Atheism vs Christianity.jpg (1199x859, 288K)

Attached: Antichristians Atheists Pagans Jews.png (800x600, 710K)

cause its just gibberish There is no god its not a debate

>we cuckstians want to suffer and die because then we go to heaven. Just gotta wait out 1000 years of suffering first before the apocalypse happens and rabbi yeshua comes back to earth

No one disagrees with the fact that you believe this. People just don't believe it is true. Thus the only reasonable path is to treat you as subversive saboteurs - death-cultists who destroy the nations you inhabit on purpose.

You should be happy. You get to suffer either way. Either you suffer by spic/arab invasion, or you suffer while you are being deported back to the yiddle east by real Europeans. Either way you suffer and get to go to heaven. Win/win for you, so just keep praying and taking it like a cuck, fucking christcuck.

Attached: kikes created christcucks and jesus was a jew.jpg (1340x2038, 359K)

Meanwhile, in real life

Attached: cucks.jpg (3000x4053, 3.29M)

>I am so triggered right now, literally shaking!

Attached: Christianity2000Years.jpg (600x541, 90K)

If your Gud gives you *oBjEcTiVe MoRaLiTy* why doesn't the bible condemn pedophilia?

Attached: christ_chan.jpg (614x589, 76K)

>reading a blogpost written by a memeflag
So why dont you drop the memeflag if you want anyone to take you seriously?

Attached: 1555737339498.jpg (320x422, 13K)

Christians are the vanguard of White Genocide, sooooo fuck off.

>Not knowing that pedophilia was covered under the concept of fornication

Attached: Atheist Gervais leftist.jpg (600x233, 30K)

Attached: 1560393315539.png (868x760, 195K)

>infinitely more likely

KEK. why? because your religion was adapted from earlier myths and snowballed into a more convoluted, pretentious meaningless book?

Attached: 13776235_f520.jpg (520x594, 89K)

yes I've heard christcucks say this. haven't seen any proof or an example of a pedo being condemned in the bible

Attached: 1429865828922.jpg (927x819, 179K)

What does Jow Forums think about Buddhism?

Attached: buddha.jpg (229x291, 22K)

>"you are letting the kike fuck you right up the ass if you don't side with us"
>"here, worship this kike on a stick with us"
Uh, no.

Attached: 511746739407609347609234877.jpg (800x617, 210K)

>for 2000 years

-Islam popped up 1400 years ago
-Most of Europe didn't convert until 1000 years ago
-Cuckstianity failed to kick out the muzzies until the very un-cuckstian Renaissance happened

You lie on purpose, or you are delusional. It's that simple.
But why are you worried either way? If the muzzies win, you suffer and get to go to heaven and be played with by skydaddy for all eternity. Isn't that all you want for yourself?
>You lie on purpose, or you are delusional. It's that simple.

Practically only the niggers of Ethiopia have been cuckstian for 2000 years. Cuckstianity was first and foremost a religion created to keep the niggers docile and kike-servile, but the kikes found out it worked well on Romans as well.

Attached: muh.jpg (1552x1000, 580K)

To use your own tired rhetoric, isn't the onus upon you to find even a single example of the bible showing that pedophilia is acceptable? Good luck with that, bitch.
There are also zero condemnations of trannies in the bible because nobody who would have read it at that time could have understood that society could ever get this fucking sick.

Attached: Atheist Gervais antitrump.jpg (655x608, 130K)

>Unironically not knowing when the Renaissance happened.

Christianity, like judaism and islam is a sandnigger religion

>My teacher, Mr(s). Shekelbergowitz, told me so!

I'm just gonna kick back and enjoy the kike-serving athiots sperging out because one or their favorite memes has just been ripped apart forever by facts and logic.

Seethe, you fucks, seethe!

Attached: Smuggie athiot Santa.jpg (800x500, 57K)

So do you just make a new thread every time you get BTFO in the old one? If you can't handle disagreement so much that you have to leave the thread over it then maybe reddit is more your speed.

Retard. The Moors were lightweight. The Ottomans were not put in their place properly until after cuckstianity lost its domination and death grip on Europe - which happened during the Renaissance.

Attached: you.gif (270x287, 1.83M)

Do you believe donkeys can speak?

Based. Buddhists seem pretty chill, and unlike Christians, they don’t worship a Jew. As a Catholic, I can say that philosophically, I mostly agree with them.

Dear memeflag, the Ottomans collapses after WW1. I’m pretty sure the Great Depression ended far more nations than Christianity ever did.

>vetted by the greatest minds in the world over a period of 2000 years
bruh look at dis dude
>infinitely more likely to be truth... than some rock worshipped by savages
oh ho ho
>straw-man fallacy
wait till you see the...
>irrational rage at the christian god
oh ho ho ho no NO NO NO
>I hate western civilization, the white race
AHAHAHAHAAHA HA HA HA

Attached: laugh goose.gif (308x401, 2.95M)

>isn't the onus upon you

Not really. It's your book. But here ya go

skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_about/pedophilia.html

Attached: 1559956165314.png (645x729, 174K)

Read pic

Attached: 5903FECF-4BA6-4476-92B8-83B6D7357F16.png (271x186, 10K)

I'm agnostic. I recognize there is something bigger out there than myself, but I've yet to see anything convincing from any organized religion making any claim that "theirs" is the one true "God". Frankly, the constant bickering and the unmitigated arrogance of the followers of any organized religion is exactly what pushes people like me away. Religious people are without a doubt the worse thing to happen to mankind with their constant warring and suppression of free thinking in the name of their chosen deity. Is it really that hard to just stick with your own people and letting the chips fall where they may if a judgement comes? Maybe stop trying so hard to convince everyone else that you somehow know the unknowable.

Its convenient way to hide from anything to whine about a flag used. People crying like pussy about that have no credibility.

>the more pure, the more conservative
is this the power of "real christianity"? Which christianity is the "real" one? lmao
>rural white heartland
Did you know that the term pagan refers to the "rural white heartlands" of old Europe, which were slow to adopt christianity the same way the big cities did? Does that sound familiar? "rural, suburban retards are pagan, city people all voted for christ" hahahaha
>pro-segregation
EVERY INTEGRATIONIST MOVEMENT WAS SPONSORED AND LED BY CHRISTIANS (and their good friends, the jews).
Would you say MLK was not a real christian? Malcolm X was a segregationist and he was "Muslim," though he dropped his own racist beliefs after visiting Mecca. Abrahamic beliefs promote universalism and "one race- the human race" ideology
>anti-faggot
hardly, especially not when the most popular form of christianity is full of pedo faggot priest
>anti-drug
Where are the straight-edge christcucks?
>anti-tranny
again, hardly.
>pro-nationalism
wrong. the church cares MORE for the souls of christians than it does the soul of a nation. This is objective since it is christian charities that promote refugees and mission trips to the third world. Christianity's end goal is the destruction of all nations and life eternal with Yahweh in heaven... all races allowed.
>fought and persecuted kikes for 2000 years
WRONG holy shit what fucking RETARD made this image?????? in the first place kikes were kicked out for FINANCIAL reasons, not religious ones! KIKES OWNED ALL THE CAPITAL IN EUROPE BECAUSE OF CHRISTIANITY.

Attached: usury is great.png (1534x1121, 344K)

Now just imagine u fags were real Christians like Orthodox ppl, then you’d really know about the war on Christians, name one orthodox country that isn’t in the crosshairs of the globohomo.
Protip: you can’t
We are hated for our faith, but just know they always hated Him, even before they hated us. Fuck u mutts for bombing Serbia and helping install the Islamic republic of Bosnia in Europe, u evangelicals deserve the rope too

>mfw i'm the reason this smuggie exists
>mfw it didn't prove me wrong because people get to tortured to death all the time without renouncing their beliefs
would it be reasonable for me to assume that ripping your fingernails off would be enough to get you to renounce your faith? worse has happened with fewer results lmao

He worships Darwin

Attached: 15243698554642.png (2000x1917, 638K)

>Ricky "fat people should be euthanized" Gervais of all people virtue signalling
Haha.

the problem with christcucks, assuming you aren't trolling, is that you don't understand the scientific method

>what was the Napoleonic Wars
>what was the Russo-Turkish Wars

You lie on purpose, even with burger education it is not possible to be this delusional.
Kike-worshiping chirstcucks are, and have always been, the greatest enemies of Europeans.

Attached: npcrusaders.jpg (1137x1616, 1.07M)

i doubt either of you are christcucks

Which country has the most amount of jews in the world? Including crypto-kikes of course. (It's yours)

Attached: kike flag 2.jpg (900x900, 359K)

No one on Jow Forums actually is. They're just scared of that funny hat meme.

What I find funny is that he already admitted to being an agnostic atheist. He's just a fat, insecure pseudo intellectual desperately poking fun at an easy target in an effort to feel like he isn't completely average in every sense. Am I talking about religion or Karl Pilkington at this point.

another thread, another embarrassing defeat for the christcucks. it's impossible for even 80iq "humans" to notice that kikes have ended up on top in every single christcuck country. once people become jew wise, they also become christcuck-wise.

Attached: Lügenpresse - CNN NBC JewYorkTimes.jpg (6256x3240, 3.71M)

>*not to notice
- oh well, an excuse to post another infograph that you kike worshipers hate

>Every single christcuck country have christcucks ruling them
>every
>single
>one

Attached: 90%.jpg (1062x767, 199K)

lol

the leaf

I bet is secretly Canadian.

I believe you meant Israel, the country you are trying to pretend you aren’t from.

>christianity
>vetted by the greatest minds
Cmon now, even you don't believe that. The downside of genius is often existential crisis and loneliness, so of course they're going to COPE.

Can’t we request that Jow Forums end memeflags and changing your flag. That way mossadposting becomes obvious ?

Austria,Poland, Hungary are all catholic countries hostile to invaders, why don’t you mention them ? Why don’t you mention the Christian coalitions to repel Muslim invaders including: Spain and Portugal’s Reconquista, The siege of Vienna, and the numerous Jewish expulsions.

I don't care about his religious belief, I just wish someone else would openly admit to what Ricky Gervais is. He's not a star for any reason other than the status that his friends give him. He's a professional talkshow guest. Every movie he's starred in has bombed, and his one successful show was the american version of the office which he wasn't in(it lasted 9 more seasons than the british version). He's not funny, he always has a smug smile like he thinks the things he's saying are the funniest thing in the world.

Literally the greatest thing he's ever done was allowing Bowie to write a song about how shitty of a person that Ricky is.

>t. butthurt christcuck

>you don't understand the scientific method
Say what you've been told to think. Repeat.

You included sooooo many fallacies in there is not funny, but including ZERO facts to support your claims is plain sad and very telling...

What's Christianity's excuse for God choosing the Jews in the first place?

Attached: 1561650150640.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

Because there’s nothing to refute. You’ve just made a totally retarded baseless assertion

Says the guy who literally believes in a Jewish cult from ancient times that’s being used to manipulate white people into empathising with shitskins

>a few vocal churches

You mean over 90% right?

>this is how retarded the religious are

Your IQs are lower than ours just like nigger IQs are lower than whites

Look how emotional you are. Typical low IQ christcucks

Nobody is seething except you and it’s pathetic. As per usual your lack of intelligence prevents you from understanding what’s really going on. Care to explain why niggers are more likely to be religious than whites? Or why women are more likely to be religious than men? You’ll just dodge these questions like every other religious cretin whose tired of getting beaten by fedoras so now you just sperg out

>Christianity is pro-jew
Categorically false.
Those who follow Christ but still think of the kikes as the "chosen people" do not understand scripture and have been misled.

Attached: 1548885201724_0.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

Why isn't there an actual Bible quote in that image?

>you don't understand the scientific method
Say what you've been told to think. Repeat.

The people in that pic understand scripture better than you ever could and they all understood that Christianity was anti-Jew. Only in the modern perversion of Protestantism has kikery managed to weasel its way into the faith with the notion that the Jews are the "chosen people" even though they are the killers of Christ.

>a jewish cult
that jews despise? they say jesus is boiling in hell in his own excrement right now. i'm an esoteric spirtual guy who does meditation and knows god directly, not a christian, but atheists unironically give off the same energy as jews. as jewish power has risen in the west, christian influence has deteriorated and atheist/secular influence has gone way up. atheism is simply a vaccum that lots of weird kike shit has rushed into fill and is till rushing in.

Attached: 1489372267414.png (600x474, 6K)

>follow desert rat religion goy

All this text and no argument. I'm atheist, I love Western Civilization that alone keeps me alive, and I want gay couples married with the full consent of their celebrant to defend their coke plantations with privately owned rocket launchers.

the key i think is to turn to the east, look into buddhism and the tao te ching, they do religion and spirituality way better than the west. lots of atheists unsatisfied with the weird masturbatory science cult are doing it. it's what i did aged 21 after being an edgy atheist since i was 16.

eckhart tolle is newfag-tier entry point, although warning: it might make you go insane. have fun!

youtube.com/watch?v=jn706KxF-6k

Attached: 1556333846313.jpg (960x690, 122K)

>actually I am against the jews and non-whites which is why I literally follow DLC for the jewish religion started in the middle east by a middle eastern jew full of people in my own country who think it is their holy destiny to support the jewish state and made up of mostly non-white followers
interesting

Honest OP is based

People on the left are now pro-segregation, they just call them “safe spaces” designated for a specific race or gender or sexual deviant.

youtube.com/watch?v=2uXm65gtyAA

Recreational mcnukes

WTF Happened in this gif exactly?

Amen, brother. Europe at its height was Christian, and none of the greatest minds in history have been atheists.

Only the cuckiest of all athiests could encompass such low brow apologetics in such a wack-ass meme; it reflects the shallow mind pool you swim in

>Le kike on a stick
Are you going to just ignore how the Jewish priest class, the Pharises, and the Jewish commoners condemned Jesus Christ to death?

>gets triggered by meme
>yur a cuck athetard!!

Attached: 1559958635282.jpg (564x470, 52K)

Just don't call them what they are - Darwinists
The presumption that god(s) don't don't exist as a methodology is not proof

>debating the likelihood of something completely unknowable

Atheist here. I just don't give a fuck about religion nor the scams the Catholics, Jews, and sandniggers pill out on a daily basis.

Attached: 1543495040407.jpg (453x576, 113K)

>The presumption that god(s) don't don't exist as a methodology is not proof

nobody assumes there isn't a god (or they shouldn't), atheist generally just life their life on a basis that there very likely isn't a god since no one can rigorously prove something doesn't exist. the ones making the claim have the burden of proof

streamable.com/3j3hc

Attached: preview (1).jpg (381x650, 83K)