ALL PRESS IS GOOD PRESS

Tulsi Gabbard, female 38 year old House Member from Hawaii, is receiving aid and benefit from online "trolls".

These are her headlines when you Google her. Shes atleast being talked about, they dont want to admit Tulsi is popular. Shes hot, prior military and hopefully has a Chad husband to reign her in when she gets crazy. Shes antiwar, anti gay, pro america. Shes the only one who COULD be better than Trump. She could fuck up and turn hard left OR she could TURN HARD RIGHT. She hates the military industrial complex and all those who are infected by it. She may know the truth and liberate america. If we meme Tulsi into the position it's our best scenario. The debates may not be as good but we dont get some crazy far leftist who fucks this country for ever. Free healthcare for anyone and open borders sound like a winning formula for america?

Tulsi is our best shot and understands the "problems" in America. Post your best memes. They are weak now

Attached: images (7).jpg (183x275, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-rYgEiGHps
duckduckgo.com/
youtu.be/DZuLNHKs5nU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I stand with Mommy

Attached: 1544046190993.jpg (907x2351, 492K)

Attached: 1558440672915.png (1252x1252, 2.29M)

God, she's beautiful

Awwwoooo

It builds name recognition it’s great

Attached: A52DBCB1-3373-4FDB-8E3F-81019A9A3354.gif (875x994, 101K)

have the updated .gif fren!
AWOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1560237441997.gif (875x994, 484K)

Nah never mind. Her husband is a cimeotagropher from India, weakling buddha boy. I really assumed shed marry an alpha spec ops dude.

Attached: Tulsi-Gabbard-and-Abraham-Williams.jpg (600x400, 47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_-rYgEiGHps

Reminder the only people upset with Tulsi are kikes. Literally nobody else, besides their good goys, but that goes without saying.

Now would be a great time for that nude app. God is she sexy

>what is pandering to get a nomination

Attached: 1554726227470.png (670x377, 423K)

I made the post fucker. I just googled who shed married too

>believing campaign promises
Trump promised we'd be out of Iraq and Afganistan too

>Nah never mind
what did you mean by this

Well I'm not

Attached: 20157.jpg (600x401, 90K)

Cope harder leaf

Take your own advice.

Trump probably doesnt care about gay marriage. Being in real estate in New York he knew plenty of gay people

Have you joined reddit.com/r/the_tulsi yet?

The_Donald is CANCELLED.

Attached: the_tulsi.jpg (1142x745, 91K)

Look at who shes married too. Even in my post
>she has a Chad husband to reign her in
Something to that effect. I assumed she married a military officer or a strong person like that. Not an Indian film maker

I’m far right but I support her more than Trump. But she’s probably just another pressure release valve token anti-establishment candidate. I maintain that we cannot vote our way out of this. Democracy is fucking gay.

Okay? Not sure why you're getting your dick hard over her husband.

20 threads supporting this horrific looking goblin but I'm sure this is totally organic and not a repeat f the CTR shilling.

Attached: 101015196979564.jpg (1281x539, 155K)

“be a dove amongst doves and a hawk amongst hawks” - Murdoch Murdoch

Shurrr

Attached: IMG_1983.jpg (253x331, 26K)

How about makeapp?

Attached: IMG_1981.png (1136x640, 1.39M)

>no Jow Forums X
>Yotsuba
>1 post by this ID

Go listen to her on joe rogan podcast.

She may have done it 2 or 3 times. She speaks for hours and housrs. She ain't a puppet who everything is managed for. She is like trump (atleast for now) she speaks her damn mind and does what she wants.

Imagine a Biden or Booker sitting down unedited, live streamed for 3 hours, no cuts or breaks, just 1 on 1 conversation. Establishment candidates are meticulously managed puppets. The ones who actually make policy proposals and say crazy stuff are not.

Warren isnt managed, atleast to a degree. Sanders ain't, he may be this time around but not last year. That mulaney guy may be too small.

Bill de blasio is the establishment "crazy" dude. He says crazy shot but hes the most obvious establishment candidate I've ever seen.

Anyone who is anti war, is by default anti Israel, because Israel needs its war dog (the US). She is anti war because she's been there. I for one not only want her to win, and name the Jew,but I also want her to sit directly on top of my dick as I call her mommy.

Not sure why you post about AMEFICAN politics

The day of the rake is coming homo

For her age she ain't bad.

I want Hasbara and boomers to fuck off.

>anti gay
Proofs?

Attached: 1399242034001.png (205x237, 18K)

Fuck Tulsi, fuck jews, fuck jannies, fuck niggers, and fuck you faggot.

This. She has the same appeal as Trump: she's a genuine person.

So long as she doesn't try to ban hate speech.

This is all so inorganic.

She used a GEP gun on a gay wedding in the 90s.

>look Mr. Goldstien sir, I posted it again!

>Trump
>Genuine

>Anyone on TV from a major News channel
>Genuine

Any chance her momentum stays after tonight? Will she be forgotten about in morning when yang comes out swinging?

Tulsi was a little deer in headlights and never looked comfortable.

De blasio was most comfortable imo.

You don't even know what you're doing.

Attached: 1543361344550.jpg (249x249, 41K)

We need to start operation "Tugs for Tulsi" where we jerk off to her in show of support and to give her our energy.
(All press is good press, we get this trending the media will snag on.)

Attached: 1558218630466.png (657x527, 25K)

Lol how. She is antiwar. She got passionate when they talked about bringing troops home. The attack against her is inorganic. Why do people make fan clubs? At first as a meetup for people to connect over the same thing. We chose her. No one is paying us or telling us too. We are drawn to mommy.

This guy gets it

then he appears so, which is all that matters when it comes to how people judge him

Did you know during the Lavon Affair the Jews planned to terror bomb US and UK civilians in Egypt?

Attached: 1545346138717.jpg (579x641, 86K)

Make a meme. Tugs for tulsi. 10 pm eastern. We all tug for tulsi and burst in 69 seconds.

>organic
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

jesus christ.

friendly reminder report all Tulsi spam. these are all the same shill in every thread

they aren't fooling anyone. they're just taking your attention away from the google shitfest.

are you focused yet

Literally how?

Do you think I'm being paid or was told to post about her? I like her policies. I'd say this is what organic looks like.

>no warren, veto and booker are the front leaders, media told me so, if anyone disagrees its inorganic trolling

Imagine being so indoctrinated you dont know how stuff starts.

You're a woman aren't you? I think I'm starting to piece things together. How many of you paid shills are women?

I'm not a shill. I voted for trump. Read my post and determine if she is best to represent dnc. If she wins it's good for me. If trump wins it's good for me. What in the fuck are you talking about IRS inorganic.

Do you remebrr the board when trump ran 3/5 the board was trump spam, trump train, Lock her up shot. We made the memes.baby.

You people are retarded. Don't vote for some woman just because you want to suck her tits. No woman should be elected to lead this country. Ever.

How dare we point out the blaring obviousness of this tiresome affair

No I'm not or I'd of posted tits

Attached: 2Gabby.jpg (801x411, 72K)

I have, and I think she has some good ideas that she would never be able to implement. Also she’s an ex-soldier so she’d be less likely to fight Israel’s wars for them, also Uncle Adolf was an ex-soldier.

>how dare you accuse us of obviously using the exact same langage in our posts since last night

>No woman should be elected to lead this country. Ever.
This guy gets it

I like her. The ONLY sane democrat on display.

SHILL

>NAME A POLICY POSITION YOU DISAGREE WITH

she is anti war, and passionate about military lives.

Alas I am no meme creator other than boomer level... I just have the idea for the movement. It has potential to catch on. (Alt Right nazis masturbating to gain Tulsi Gabbard support)

Attached: 1561675378313.png (565x547, 58K)

So what do you think about feminism?

This is why I think you're falseflagging like I said earlier.

So happy for it

You showing your flag pretending she’s cool proves how scared you are

>paid shills
M8, PEOPLE ARE ANTI-WAR. THIS IS A HUGE, HUGE THING FOR PEOPLE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A SHILL TO LIKE HER, NOR DO YOU HAVE TO AGREE WITH EVERYTHING SHE SAYS OR EVEN ULTIMATELY WANT TO CHOOSE HER OVER TRUMP. STOP BEING AN AUTISTIC BOOMER AND TAKING THIS ORGANIC LOVE FOR MAJOR MOMMY SO SERIOUSLY.

You are supporting a literal shitskin and a cum dumpster remember that champ

It’s a strange world when the Nazis always rally behind the anti-war candidates, no matter if they’re left or right. Try explaining that to a normie they’d think you’re lying.

>A woman for president
No

I'll try and keep it in mind, you disgusting, halfwitted jew

You're not getting free chinese NEETbucks, dummy. Go seethe somewhere else.

Interesting how all the Tulsi supporters shy away from any sort of substantive philosophical discussion. It's almost like you all know you can't sustain an ersatz POV through one. Do your company guidelines disallow you?

>Interesting how all the Tulsi supporters shy away from any sort of substantive philosophical discussion.
I honestly cringed at this line, no joke.

So what about you, Employee No. 2, what are your views on feminism?

So all these people saying its inorganic

1. What policy do you disagree with? Why is she bad for America? 1

2. Where were you last election when trump was memed? 3/5(relevant to current affairs) of Jow Forums was pro trump, if not more.

3. Dont all family clubs start out for extroverted people to meetup and discuss similar likes? Even if the original idea is goofy, if it gains traction or means it's real

4. An example of an obvious inorganic meme was that Shrek click blullshit. That was trolling

Forgot to add shes antigay. Yall are probably the trannies on pol

hooked nose kike
gibs chink is another shitskin meme

Glowniggers spotted. Run em over, that's what you do.

It's trash, what do you think about the Jews and their plan to nuke themselves and the rest of the planet when the pathetically lose WW3?

Stop shilling this ugly goblin.

Exactly. I've called out everyone who claims this is inorganic to tell me why they dont like her. Crickets. I type paragraphs they type 1 word. They are shills being paid to combat Tulsi

I'm not answering your gay questionaire. I just want to have a discussion with you. Here you are, promoting feminism on Jow Forums, and I simply asked what your views on feminism actually are. But you won't have that discussion because you're a shill, and not a regular user.

I like helicopters tbph

Attached: 1547180402368.png (731x768, 312K)

>I'm not answering your gay questionaire.
The Jew fears engaging.

I'm not. Name a policy you dont like

Please refer to this and respond to prove you are not a shill

I didn't say that though.

>2011 4pol supports Ron Paul
>Jews meme Ron Paul into oblivion
>2015 4pol supports Trump
>4pol and boomers meme Trump into office
>2019, pol has influx of boomers and cuckservatives. Cannot decide between supporting Zion Don or an anti-Israel veteran who won’t lower “muh taxes”
Day of the pillow when

Woman and a shitskin what else do I need to know about her?

>These are her headlines when you Google her
almost as if google is trying to pick and choose who gets the nomination.
a form of election interference if you will

Tulsi is actually the best of a bad lot.
The media is out of touch with reality.

Well clearly you don't think all feminism is trash, because right now you're promoting a feminist candidate and pushing the feminist idea that women should hold political office. Are those the only feminist positions you hold? What do you think about the 19th Amendment?

I believe giving woman power to vote was huge mistake. That should tell you everything fucker.

She's part of some Christian-Jewish organization and she constantly shills of Israel.
She is a woman.
She is Hindu.
She is anti-gun and pro abortion

>he uses Google
duckduckgo.com/

Bernie was popular, talked about, and aided by trolls, too.

Attached: 1547182514965.jpg (667x663, 22K)

youtu.be/DZuLNHKs5nU