I don't care anymore. this is all i want

i don't care anymore. this is all i want

Attached: emerald-lakes-lodge-4.jpg (700x365, 61K)

never get away from prop taxes and utilities like that. Think more rural, less Xmas wishes.

Thomas Kinkade prints aren't expensive...

I wanted that too. Now I live in mexicomerrica

or even made by Thomas Kinkade
you can get "originals" that were painted by hoards of art school painters, kind like Andy Warhol. really weird fad. there were Thomas Kinkade stores in malls all over the place. Boomer level 9000

>Thomas Kinkade prints aren't expensive..
LOL.

I THINK op is trying to say, they want to live in the woods. Not have a painting of the woods.

Based Kincade

Come home to Alaska brother (if you're white).

Attached: 31012782384_e939788d21_h.jpg (1600x900, 1.11M)

with a trader joes and or costco within 45 minute drive.

You want that within an hour of a decent job? Good luck.

But the winters man....

Looks nice

Attached: Amazing.jpg (500x341, 12K)

there's a ton of feather niggers though

I would like a town no bigger 20-30,000 people in the mountains somewhere.

looks cozy. any cities you recommend? i've looked into Eagle River before. it seemed nice. i always like the pacific northwest region but Washington got too liberal for me.

I hear they have a bit of a drinking issue.

Only faggots hate winter

all i want is a few sarmats launched at africa.

I think 85+ percent are thinking same thing! I for sure! SOON!!!

Attached: 42CCFB07-E4FE-47CB-8EB2-099054DF677E.jpg (671x939, 275K)

Yes but their ethnic enmity against us hasn't been whipped into a froth by the white bourgeoisie so we can get along

LOTR spells it out that you can't ignore the world around you.

Whitefish

You're a disgusting trendy. Never engage in art, souless NPC

Attached: modern art 43.jpg (1507x874, 162K)

It's a lot like Canada. Natives all live in either isolated villages up north, or the one big city (Anchorage) which is a shithole. And yes, they have drinking issues.

Avoid Eagle River and the Anchorage area in general. The best areas are Fairbanks, Palmer/Wasilla, Valdez, Juneau, Sitka, Petersburg, or Haines.

The problem is you still need money and civilization. You still need a chainsaw, gas, a snowmobile, guns made by industrial civilization, ammunition etc.

the fuck, hahahaha. kincade isn't modern art, well...it's kind of modern art, in the sense it was mass produced garbage. you should look into him. he's kind of like the beanie baby of art prints. It was an out-of-the-blue manufactured fad of epic proportions. There were basically sweatshops pumping out paint by number "collectors originals" for crazy money. Hundreds of dollars.

who needs art when you have rare pepes?

Attached: 289853b9be85dd695a3ed0812abccdbfae20ae6106ef8d5a629ee462ad1d45b0.jpg (738x556, 45K)

Attached: froakie.png (550x535, 76K)