Why does the Dali Lama care more about Europe and the white race more than the EU and most whites?

Why does the Dali Lama care more about Europe and the white race more than the EU and most whites?

Attached: AD18C058-65C3-4EE0-B830-D50FA2E9CD4E.jpg (828x987, 242K)

FUCKING RACIST EVIL FUNDAMENTALIST BIGOT

I thought minorities can’t be racist.

Because he is a good man.

Never thought I’d agree with a leaf.

Yea, we Leafs aren't that bad. Anyway, have you ever played fruit ninja with your penis?

Based and white.
If only the pope had the balls.

Get out of my head

No, but my curiosity is piqued

So the man who embodies the compassion of all Buddhas dislikes niggers. Nice.

because he's going to reincarnated as european, and vowed not be born in china again

He's very optimistic. I think it's already too late to save Europe.

The weirdest thing about this is he himself is a refugee to India, being exhiled from Tibet when China took over. Weird.

Attached: d lambino.jpg (388x394, 35K)

I don't think he's trying to change india or rape and murder the local population.

Because he knows without white power China would have every last nigger on earth dead, raped or in concentration camps... I'm pretty sure the chinks kidnapped the future Dali Lana too...

Too late, everyone already knows this.

He did change India, by living there. East Asians have no place in India.

Don't know to be honest. The Dalai lama said he would have liked to help the rohingya in Myanmar after the military btfo'd like 10,000 of them. Still seems like he understands trying to keep natives where they belong.

Glass china when?

>why does a born exile understand the importance of peoplehood, nation, and rootedness?

Fellow whites can go fuck themselves

Fuck You I Got Mine!

Fair point

If it were up to me? Yesterday...

He wasn't born in exile, though Tenzin Tsundue was.

Same. I honestly feel the Dali Lama would call for a crusade sooner than that cuck of a pope.

When you spend most of your time in silence; ie listen and observe; It's easy to see the writing on the wall.

>t. kike