Other urls found in this thread:

gorevidalpages.com/2001/09/gore-vidal-meaning-of-timothy-mcveigh.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tim did nothing wrong. ALL feds are subhuman animals

Total fagotgry

shutup and go read the turner diaries faggot tim did nothing wrong unironically

The modern day equivalent to Shay's rebellion

Attached: justdoit.jpg (1041x1500, 93K)

Blowing up kids really convinced everybody that the government is evil.
You're a nigger

Attached: 1493580671935.png (375x394, 319K)

A true american hero. Feds thought they could what they want without retaliation. They were wrong.

Waco Seige
>20 children burn to death

Ruby ridge
>1 child, 1 wife,1 dog all headshotted for having a shotgun with .5in off the legal limit

McVeigh was entirely justified with those two events alone,when the 1994 assault weapons ban passed that's when he knew he had to act.

Tyranny
if any politician from the 18th century, regardless of political affiliation, saw what the commerce clause and "executive privilege " has become they too would fill Ryder trucks with 5,000lbs of ANNM

Branch Davidians held a legal FFL and kept track of all their firearm sales and transfers, they had nothing illegal.

Attached: 1560961364793.jpg (750x683, 43K)

Killing childeren is wrong no matter what side you choose.
Fuck that

gorevidalpages.com/2001/09/gore-vidal-meaning-of-timothy-mcveigh.html

FBI made up the OKC bombing inside Job theory so schizos would realize it's impossible to oppose the government because no lone wolf can ever make a difference.

Attached: fbi_meme_by_betovickers-d9sob0j.png (1024x1024, 128K)

Totally believable, i was a conspiracy believer until I read his letter he wrote while incarcerated. Janet Reno and Bill Clinton made it their personal mission to discredit and smother his reputation as a revolutionary and warrior for a strict interpretation of the constitution. Clinton and the dems also used OKC to shit all over the militia and christian identity movements and effectively dismantle once powerful organizations

Attached: atfman.jpg (590x767, 127K)

McVeigh showed regret and remorse when he learned about the daycare, but in the words of the US government if they were from a differing country they would simply be "collateral damage"

Attached: 1560899053424.jpg (1080x1080, 199K)

I wouldn't have agreed with you until I saw what happened here after Tarrant with all the sloppy job posts. It's very telling.

the successful lone wolf is the most feared and shilled against because of the inspiration they can create, if all the militias would have done OKC events we'd still be fighting civil war electric boogaloo 2 as we speak

The daycare that was inside the federal building was new. The building plans he used didn’t show the children’s area. He legitimately had no idea they were in there. Not defending him anyway, but just want to make sure you know that.

>The building plans he used
First time I've heard of this. Link?

God wills it

Attached: 28234F5E-97EF-4955-A4D3-D6435D8F1B71.jpg (640x360, 20K)

He knew the kids were there before the bombing. He didn't care.

>kills a ton of kids

>19 kids
US government kills that many offically on the record in less than a week, McVeigh fought for freedom from not freedom of

Attached: tumblr_p5lslv99nM1x8mws2o1_400.jpg (400x421, 67K)