Who is Buttigieg and what are his policies?

who is Buttigieg and what are his policies?

Attached: bootyplug.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

his policies don't matter because he's a literal faggot with butt in his name

He's gay so everyone should vote for him

This
youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU

A chicken in every pot and a plug in every ass!

he lives in south bend and likes to bend over so he can take cock in the south of his ass

Penis BuddyGay? I think we should resist the obvious temptation to make fun of the butt in his name. it's a trap.

His name is Pete Buttplug and he is running on his experienced foreign anal policy. Every American must drink 2 litres of semen a day or face serious prison time. It’s a controversial platform, but it’s the future America deserves.

Attached: 430B914E-4659-4BC6-862C-CAFF85CEC465.jpg (640x352, 49K)

he is gay n likes butt sex according to CNN

Attached: jooflew.png (757x754, 1.37M)

But he has 10%(4thplace) of chances to be nominated from democratic party according to electionsodds, how is it even possible?

SAME FAGGOT

Attached: Afinggame.png (575x562, 623K)

if he divorces his white husband and starts dating a black B V L L, he might get more support for the nigger community

readtit boomer cuck

Attached: MentalltyIllfaggot.png (525x520, 278K)

Because he represents the Democratic party

#gayaids

Attached: butsexdrugs.png (661x655, 556K)

38 year old openly gay mayor of a town barely 100,000.
Hilariously, the disconnected gay left of the media think that makes him the best candidate ever and will shelter him from all criticism until he gets completely destroyed by American voters.

Then they'll spend 4 years kvetching about you "intolerant radical american deplorables" on your TV.

less bs more jc fren

Attached: JHC.png (769x549, 510K)

bigot incel says wut

Attached: ANTIGENTILE.png (878x471, 670K)

Getting AIDS in his faggot asshole.

source

Attached: fig.png (1050x550, 1.18M)

a Christian veteran literal buttfucking faggot mayor

should have tried govenor first if I'm being honest

they hungray yo

Attached: Animals.png (962x720, 1.89M)

I don't know, but what I do know is that it can be cured. Yes, I cured my son of the Big Gay.

The other day, he came home with his new partner. I was excited to meet her (and maybe MEAT her after my son fell asleep hehe), but imagine my horror when it turned out to be another man.

I immediately started to protest, but my son said "Dad, this is who I am. Zander and I are in love."

Without missing a beat, I turned around and said, "You forgot to say no homo."

But my boy simply scoffed at me and said, "Actually, dad, I AM a homosexual. That's right, your son is in love with another man." Then my son grabbed Zander's hand and looked at me defiantly.

For a second, I was utterly devastated. But then I thought to myself, “What would Trump do?”.

So I stared straight at my son, penetrating his soul with my eyes (no homo), and said, "But that's gay."

As soon as I uttered those fateful words, my son began to convulse. He dropped to floor in some sort of manic state, spit pouring from his mouth as his eyes rolled back into his head. Zander tried to help him, but I pushed that dainty little queer away with my heteronormative strength.

After a full minute, my son opened his eyes and said, "Dad, you cured me of my homosexuality." Then, with manly tears of joy in his eyes, he pointed to Zander and exclaimed, "Let's get that homo!"

After we wiped Zander's blood off our hands and threw the little fairy into the cold, my son and I sat down with a beer and watched some football.

As we watched, my son turned to me and said, "Dad, I love you. No homo."

"No homo indeed, son," I replied. "No homo indeed."

Attached: pena.jpg (2249x2999, 816K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-07 01-51-23.png (279x528, 125K)

Another pathetic neoliberal

>what are his policies
He keeps them vague, but whatever helps large corporations in general

Not the very worst candidate, but imo one of the more annoying ones if only because he’s shoved in our faces without any *real* reason to get hyped for him

because he exists and the democrats have absolutely nothing close to a legitimate contender against Trump in 2020. the "let's put all our attention on illegal immigrants, fuck the citizens" message isn't gonna resonate well with people who's jobs Trump "waved a magic wand" and brought back.

Faggotry notwithstanding, I can't stand people like him. I'm not exactly a stranger to high achievement - I know plenty of people like him - and they're all insufferable cunts. You don't accumulate a CV like his with no blemishes without being a middle-of-the-road kissass. He's Mitt Romney with an even more soulless career, much less experience, and no religion. The kind of person who decided in third grade to become President of the United States and went through life determined to craft the perfect narrative and do nothing that would disrupt his inevitable campaign. The kind of person who talks about how much he would have preferred not to be gay, struggling as an 11 year old over how he could have a political career as a homosexual.

He should never be anywhere near the White House.

Peter Buttgiggle

>implying he didnt choose to come out as gay years ago because he felt it would help his campaign
user I'm disappointed in you

FIRST POST
BEST POST