It's stories like this that warm my heart and makes me proud to be an American

It's stories like this that warm my heart and makes me proud to be an American.

Attached: scren.png (1176x765, 401K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/burger-king-baby-katheryn-deprill-reunites-with-mom-after-27-years
foxnews.com/us/georgia-sheriff-public-help-abandoned-baby
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So you think burgers are your ally? You merely adopted the burger. I was born it, molded by it. I didn't see the drive-thru until I was already a man, by then it was nothing but chicken tendies!

Sourceless /b/ tier bullshit. OP shouldve just created another tulsi thread

>be not american
>be too retarded to use a search engine

foxnews.com/us/burger-king-baby-katheryn-deprill-reunites-with-mom-after-27-years

>search for my shit story
but why would anyone want to?

You don't need to, there's a screenshot in the upper left of your screen boomer.

Why would she want to be reunited with her worthless whore of a mother?

why would she want to reunite with such a horrible mother? are white women insane?

Yes...yes they are.

Attached: 1540842707188.jpg (478x720, 40K)

Instinct
Blood is thicker than water and many adopted people want to know where they truly came from. Can be traumatic for her but also healing

When I read stories like this it's such a huge Blackpill. How are women capable of killing/abandoning a human being they carried in them for a months?

Lol i was adopted after being dropped off (abandoned) at a hospital. Kek Should i go on social media for gibs and start a gofund.me.

Just as how humans can be racist against another human because of the color of their skin or because of what religion they are born into.

Can't wait to hear the baby India reunion story.
foxnews.com/us/georgia-sheriff-public-help-abandoned-baby

Backwards. Water refers to birth and blood refers to the men that fight by your side

Why would you want to meet your mother if she abandoned you in the toilet of some crummy burger joint?

as part of an elaborate scheme to get revenge

The attention you get posting something like this on social media is more than enough of a reason for them.

this
not ever meeting her mother would've been the best outcome because more attention
>she never reached out thx guys rly sad but ill b ok i am powerful i got dis xxxxxx

>proud to be an American.
So you like poor plebs that whores shit out? k

Either revenge or clown world