YANG GANG 2020

Y'all ready to see Yang destroy his competitors in the debate tonight?

Attached: yang gang 2020.jpg (3840x2160, 2.79M)

give me a job yangshills, and I'll become your greatest asset

Attached: innerg.png (1365x767, 1.05M)

>So, Mr. Yang, you're apparently the candidate of the alt-right and white supremacy. Do you have any excuse for your disgusting Nazi beliefs?
>You have 30 seconds to respond

Attached: YANGDEBATE.png (1225x889, 1.01M)

Holy shit yang bombed so hard
>so we'll give you money to pay the vat tax?

you won't need a job when you get neetbux

paypal me 1000 US RIGHT NOW and I'll legit shill yang 24hrs until the elections

>How do you pay for 3.8 trillion?
>Yang: ....I'm sorry?
WHAT THE FUCK LMFAO
WE WERE ROOTING FOR YOU

You mean Tulsi

Oh my God, he literally boomed and hasn't said anything for 30 minutes

so now that his faggot irrecoverably shit the bed can you stop spamming him?

Oh my God, he bombed and literally hasn't said anything for 30 minutes. It's over gang.

OH MAN

I'm sorry?

He bombed miserably. At least the memes were fun

Small Wang is fucking pathetic. So are you shills. He's a joke.

He totally bombed at least the memes were fun

WHY ISN'T YANG TALKING WTFFF

Yang 2020 - "I'm sorry."

Yang's first words in the debate are a great summary of this failure.

lmao Wang gang btfo

>talks for 1 min
>silence

He already mentioned the $1000, he doesn't have anything else to say.

"I'm sorry?"
-Yang

HE SPEAKS

Than you say it again

>Sure sucks for those immigrants...thousand pesos for them to live like normal people

>Universal healthcare? Thousand insurance bucks should do the trick

>China? Thousand dollars to buy goods and invest

UBIs not such a bad idea. Been listening to you Yang Gangers push it as NEAT bucks theory but that’s a major turn off.
Yang’s idea makes good sense. His 2 problems are:
1. I’ve lurked on UBI for months and finally checked his website which was great for getting the trickle up idea BUT there’s a learning curve that he could breach in the debates except for problem 2
2. Asian politeness.
UBI is still a good idea. Be the God emperor Yang or die lonely in the dem clown world stadium debates.

choke choke choke choke

>I'm sorry
I already won

test

$700. give PayPal. I'm serious

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

What does he think he's running for, Prime Minister of Canada?

>How do you pay for 3.8 trillion?
>Yang: ....I'm sorry?

AND THEN HE GOES FULL RUSSIAGATE

WHAT THE FUCK LMFAO
WE WERE ROOTING FOR YOU

Yang is winning the Drudge poll.

I'm sorry, but did Andrew Yang already lose? Oh, that's right. The debate isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 9:57. Does not having the lead at 9:57 count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debate is still on? Yang is still debating right now and he has been the best candidate in the Democrat Party for how many years now? He’s debating one of the worst politicians in the Democrat Party who just happen to have a lead because he’s feeding off the energy of being Obama’s vice president. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Yang is one of the best fucking politicians on the stage, he got 100 thousand donations last year and would of gotten more if Bernie didn't run. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Andrew Yang wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Joe Biden just gave a shitty answer to how he would fix healthcare, just like Kamala Harris. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Yang topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the guy because he’s good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these other candidates on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Leave Yang to me.......

Attached: Plasma Cobra.jpg (311x526, 19K)

bruh

im sorry?

>destroy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>"OI BRUV IWAN a ABORTION"

how would you respond?

Attached: D6Od579WkAAeflM.jpg (1040x2048, 180K)

If you have a Shamefully tiny asian penis vote for Yang and T(ranny) series

Attached: Asian Penis Wrap.jpg (4752x3168, 3.37M)

Russia hacked our democracy hahahahahahah

He's just a quiet beta boi that doesn't fit in there

Eh yeah it's too bad he's not being honest and virtue signalling, but to win with Dems you have to appeal to the stupidest people in the world.

How many bags has he dropped so far?

Attached: muh dik.png (534x548, 249K)

Yeah I understand that, like if he didn't raise his hand he would have been blasted

too soon

Attached: 1561511198786.png (1024x576, 653K)

we found the dinky doodle boy

Attached: MNLMDD.jpg (327x404, 34K)

Yang has talked like twice. He's acting like a complete beta up there and not getting his voice heard. No chance

yang is cucking out. hasn't said shit. yang is gay. also, op is gay.

> I'm sorry

Typical Yang opening.

Why don't they use timers to ensure that each candidates have the same talking time?

Russia hacked the debate.

>YANG ONLY GETS 2 QUESTIONS
OHNONONO

He'll still win this. He already did. The least insane person.

Why is Yang just standing there? TALK YOU CHINK, get people to notice you!

He raised his hands for giving free unlimited healthcare to illegal immigrants.

It's over. It's always been over.

Who?

give it up fags. you had your chance and ya blew it! this is a tulsi board now.

Yang won't qualify for the next debate no one will remember him tonight and he'll stay at

Eh no one will remember this debate. Only all the news stories how "TROLL FROM Jow Forums MANIPULATAED ALL THE POLLS TO SAY YANG WON"
That's all the exposure he needs from this. Then he can talk about how the media favored the elite on the stage. It's going very well. You perhaps don't get this though.

>Yang won't qualify for the next debate no one will remember him tonight and he'll stay at

Yang raises his hand like a cuck
Not enough high energy
He should of butted in all the arguements and addressed his plans because everyone here was all talk talk talk but had no plan to follow through - sorry yang gang but its over

Attached: IMG_6742.jpg (1500x1500, 570K)

You know your country is a joke when the debates are about who is the loudest

Just lol. Wish I lived in some obscure euro country.

Yang got booed.

Attached: 1309241711864.jpg (384x288, 17K)

>only 2 questions
>laughed at
yang banged

Insectoid cuck