Guess who is the new Captain America?

DAS RITE WHITE BOY NOW GIBS YO CAPTAIN DEM REPARATIONS

Attached: CFB06CA2-A729-4BE0-958B-814CB011D70D.jpg (2041x2046, 704K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't care

this is not a spoiler moron

in end game captain pretty much says gives him the mantle

This guy doesn't have a face for movies, he's an ugly nigger.

SHUDDUP NIGGA

Attached: 1F0E089D-0868-478E-A2EB-1713C8F87046.jpg (500x685, 90K)

Imagine actually buying Men's Health magazine.

Falcon was always best choice.

He took over for Captain America in the comics years ago. No one is surprised.

does there need to be more evidence that hollywood is targetting negroes as the new superstars of the industry

13 percent of the population
yet in TV they represent a large portion of the stars

Dollywood movies are a tool to keep you retarded, avoid them like the plague.

AYO HOL UP AINT TRYING TO SPOIL SHIT YA HEARD

MR GOLDBERGSTIEN TOLD A NIGGA HE MAKE ME THE CAP IF I SUCKEMS THEM DICKEMS

NOW PAY ME

Attached: AD2DCEC6-9012-47CE-AC7C-227277250547.jpg (1200x1803, 290K)

SUHPRISE NO

DISSSAPPOINTED YES’M

Attached: 42D00C8B-C0B2-42AE-A3BF-26E020379905.jpg (300x445, 60K)

WORD YA FEEL ME

Attached: 58F1C6C0-AE58-4833-A080-34C60C8080D3.jpg (828x1017, 73K)

I only support this decision if RDJ comes back to play him in blackface

Attached: 83D1E9DA-7132-4666-AB22-430C676A10CB.jpg (480x480, 33K)

who gives a fuck about a kids show or whatever
grow the fuck up

Good for him. Is he muscular enough to be Cap?

Is he even charismatic enough to begin with? I think cap falcon with only sell like hotcakes in burgerland.

>power is just fucking flying with a wing pack, now gets an upgrade with a shield

Attached: 38c.jpg (1024x834, 84K)

Dude Marvel is going to go to total shit now that they're getting rid of all the good actors.
Robert Downy Jr took his money and is laughing his ass off as they make shit.

Black Powaa!
Muh Dick is Vibranium fuckerz

kek.

Captain America is more of a boy scout personality and not charismatic the character Mackie plated in avengers was more charismatic than cap

Oy vey, Stanley Lieber must be rolling over in his grave.

no one gives a fuuuuuuuck

Meth

Meth

They have black panther. Now they needs captain America.

lmao bucky got cucked hard

it's pretty interesting that the same month they made him Captain "America" they made him suck dick on Netflix
NIGGA YOU GAE

>they made him suck dick on Netflix
what?

who even cares super hero movies are for children and weak manchilds basedboys

Slide thread from Google

who cares nigger.

Not just the actors, the whole franchise has been driven into the ground. Their films are going to degrade into Transformers tier.

All these fucking slide threads, there’s a million on tulsi

Dude I stg I keep getting those fuckers too and I never signed up for them ever. I keep them next to my toilet in case I run out of tp.

but we already liked him...

i rather he be captain america than whoever the fuck he was.

literally no idea what the character was called

yep they've done it in the comics so whatever. can't wait to see the box office bombing though it'll be fun to watch Disney do a literal inverse of success by over milking their golden cow.

Yeah I watched Endgame because I had free tickets.
The movie was clearly sign of things to come.
A lot of retarded writing that people put up with.

This is what you get for supporting capeshit.
Remember what they did to thor in endgame?
Retards have poopoo'ed the argument of people don´t like how thor is portrayed and used as a joke in the endgame movie..

Let´s flip the script. Just so you understand how much anti european propaganda that was..

Let´s take black panther.. Ok it´s definately a superhero that represents african pride or something right. Puts africans in a very good light, about african potential and these things. And i think that´s fantastic. It´s great for african people to have a character like that that puts them in a very positive light. And something they can go fuck yeah. That character is awesome. Something to aspire towards african becoming advanced and stuff like this.

Ok let´s say the guy who plays black panther.. Chadwick Boseman. He decides to pitch to the directors. Cause he like to do comedy or whatever.. If in endgame. Black panther was a fat loser smoking crack. Yelling at people in fortnight playing vidya. Running to his mother in africa cause he decides he´s totally useless now. And in the end of movie. He gives wakanda away to a white woman. Because he´d rather be doing something else. And his people go live in mudhuts in some primitive village in africa..

Wouldn´t you be like.
>what am i watching, is this entertainment or anti african propaganda.. stop using black panther for this shit just because you and the actor who plays him thought it would be funny..
Cause i sure would..

Do you get it now. And thor unlike black panther is on top of it taken DIRECTLY from norse pantheon.. Which makes it that much more anti ethnic propaganda.

OH.. and how do you think africans or african americans would react to that? Do you think they´d say. Ah it´s cool man, it´s just jokes and comedy. The best comedy is when it´s tragic like that.

I doubt it.

Attached: 1561023564516.jpg (688x705, 71K)

he doesn't even have superpowers. the first time he lifts the shield up against ANYONE, he's gonna straight up die.

We unironically have to go back home to Europe. It's inevitable, you know this to be true. Look into citizenship policy and find all available heritage records.

Why? Falcon became Captain America in the comics after Steve Rogers died. Marvem entertainment, for the most part, stays relatively true to the source material.

have sex

Oy vey, Stanley Lieber must be rolling over in his grave

For you:

Yeah, it doesn't matter at this point. The MCU hit it's peak with End Game. Everything else will be a steady downward slope to shitsville.

If they're going to stay true to source,
then Bucky Barnes becomes new Cap.

?

Attached: 3224C8C1-A739-4CEF-82B4-8970285D5BE7.png (601x582, 151K)

>Why? Falcon became Captain America in the comics after Steve Rogers died. Marvem entertainment, for the most part, stays relatively true to the source material.
That´s true, the source material is shit. You figured it out.

I have no problem with sex. However am i wrong? No i´m not. You have absolutely nothing to say against what i said, it´s crystal clear. There´s no counter argument. So don´t even bother.

Thats likely the gayest nigger Ive seen
Captain cuck needed replaced for being such a white guilt sissy, makes sense it would be repaced by this niggerfaggot

>Captain cuck needed replaced for being such a white guilt sissy, makes sense it would be repaced by this niggerfaggot
Yeah really i´m fine with it. They should just get it over with and have him suck his dick before he corronated him the new captain america. Everybody knows USA should really be about black people.
Did you notice how they did it in endgame though? whilst doing what they did with thor.. HAHA.. this is ethnic propaganda. this is not entertainment..

If you want a non-"racist" angle to tell fucking normies why this basketball american choice is absolutely retarded, just look at the fuckers chin. He sculpts his fucking pube beard so that it mimics the shape of a strong jaw line. In reality he's got a fucking pussy chin, ready to be knocked out in one punch. That's not (((Captain America))).

It´s like when you watch a netflix special. Here are two examples. IO. Last two people on earth, a nigger and a white woman. I am mother. Nigglet spawned for the white girl.
They lure you in pretending it is entertainment then ambush you with miscegenation propaganda. The last 20 minutes of endgame. Tell me what that is. It´s total horseshit. Even the part where captain marvel flies through thanos's destroyer ship or whatever it is. By the power of independent and strong women.
HIS ENTIRE ARMY WAS ON THAT THING.. Why even have a fight when this bitch can just show up and destroy a planet destroying invader ship like that. WHY DO YOU BUY THE TICKETS ladies and gentlemen! :D

That faggot is trying to push the kid negress ironman so he doesn't get overshadowed by the next actor.

There is no fucking such thing as racist. It´s a false concept.
racism as a term makes no sense. It masquerades as talking about ethnic bigotry. Where ethnic groups are different but we should treat eachother nicely regardless of those differences. Where 'racism' comes in as a red herring. And pretends as if there are no differences whatsoever. And if you say there are, you are a 'racist'. Please stop using this bullshit term.

too true
Michael Jai White is the archetype

Why can´t they atleast pick a decent nigger specimen and put him up there instead of that faggot? if that´s what they are doing anyways, to illustrate how they think USA should be about africans, when there´s fucking a kajillion niggers in africa (excuse me 1.2 billion) and act as if niggers are some rare commodity.. put up a decent specimen. There must be one, if not go find some nigger in africa and give him a contract and put him in your jew fucking magazine you bastards.. HAHA. Get it right if you want the white women to obsess about the imaginary bbc memed cock. And how great it is to ride a nigger dick to 'paradise' HAHAHAHA.. Why is it great to be with a nigger.. What of the nigger women. Are they supposed to be with nobody? Oh they should fuck a white guy or some other.. geez..

>That faggot is trying to push the kid negress ironman so he doesn't get overshadowed by the next actor.
Bahahaha
That's genius.

I am an ethnic bigot in a lot of ways. I freely admit it. Just don´t call me a racist. Because it´s a bullshit term. That pretends no intrinsic differences exist whatsoever. HOWEVER i have actually a lot of respect for other ethnic groups. And i´m far more respectful towards other ethnic groups, than these cunts who go yell racist at everything.. I just don´t see why it is that it´s bad that we are different.. Isn´t that what 'celebrating diversity' is about. They do mean biodiversity don´t they. There´s not much biodiversity in having 1.2 billion niggers in africa, and then pretending there should be a portion of niggers in all countries, to represent a diversity.. What the fuck do you mean. Do you not know where niggers come from. They fall out of the sky? They only exist in those nations where they are a minority % of population. The reason they are that is because they don´t fucking belong there. If i move to another country, i´d be a danish minority in say kenya. That doesn´t mean that´s a bad thing. That´s as it should be. There shouldn´t be tons of danes in kenya. It´s kenyans country. It´s niggers. It´s their country.

So this stupid jew thing in USA.. where they think now USA should be about niggers. What are you doing. Tired of this shit. There are more niggers in USA than there are people in australia and new zealand combined. Of just all the people there..
Stop acting like niggers is a fucking unicorn rare commodity. Same with the other 'minorities' because they immigrate.. Where do they come from. How many people like them are where they come from. THESE ARE THE THINGS WHICH YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF. Pic related. Holy fuck how so many people need to get the fuck out of other peoples countries! Or atleast shut the fuck up about thinking other peoples countries should be about them.

Attached: world-map.png (6985x2670, 1.29M)

One of those things that nobody asked for lol

Are you fucking kidding me? In the Black Panther movie nogs gorilla hoot at each other for greetings and support, and the super smart Kangz techno society is literally destroyed overnight because a nigger from LA snuck over the border and people listened to him. The final scene has Black Panther land his spaceship outside the hospital he is building and two buglers immediately yell IMMA STEAL IT and jump on the fucking hood. It’s a fucking minstrel show and I love it.

>Marvel movies
>Having any bearing on real life
>People watch them

I am sorry i did not KNOW THAT. Since i never even watched the movie. That's actually pathetic of the jews. They don´t even give the niggers a real hero with african pride. I thought that was what he was...

But it still applies. Regardless what you said. That if they did that with black panther, as they did with thor in endgame. Niggers would be pissed off. And recognize.. look this is anti african propaganda.. Because that´s what it would be.

Unlike you, perhaps. I actually respect africans. I don´t prefer them, i can get along with them quite fine and respectfully but i don´t like being around them in large groups because of their tendencies that tend to come out in large groupings of them, and i definately don´t want large groups of them in my society. At the same time, i want them to be proud of who they are and have a happy life in africa.

So i´m actually sorry to hear that.. that that´s what black panther turned out to be. Given your explanation is correct.

Black Mirror? Mackie’s avatar was the Asian guy. The bigger black guy was the fake Asian girl, ironically.

Attached: 0E86E640-EB0A-4BB8-B395-4267333D4853.jpg (448x252, 24K)

Attached: 5B011A5A-56D4-4B19-A5EC-CD7838ADF154.jpg (602x391, 76K)

Nigger

Attached: 9F57DCAF-AE42-47FF-A043-7A61E65E0011.jpg (1179x590, 269K)

Chink

Attached: 82F27563-FA00-47A7-98B4-C19702BC70DC.jpg (1600x1637, 391K)

>Best summer ever!
>dopamine
>dopamine
>dopamine
>dopamine
>dopamine
>dopamine

Why do you niggers stink so bad?

The reason i am pissed of with thor is first off jews stole him marvel stole the thunder god of the norse. So that´s plagiarism. Put him in their bullshit universe. First somewhat respectfully, and then just tore him to shreds, and then endgame.. i have already explained what they did there..

Now you have to understand thor in our societies goes back a LONG time.. there are brands about thor, there are people called thorvald or straight up thor, or thorsten and stuff like this..

So when you directly rob our thunder god. Treat the character respectfully. They didn´t. They used him for anti ethnic propaganda. Since the white label in USA it means every european are same i guess. And since norse have light complexion. They use him to shit on all 'white' people. If there is such a thing. Europeans are different from eachother. But ofcourse more similar to eachother than they are to say arabs or africans or orientals or whatever. But that´s what they did.

They shit on him. And he´s not even as fictitious as black panther. yes thor is fictitious he is our representation of the of thunder of the norse and of war aswell in part. Like how others have their own mythologies that tells something of their people that they created for themselves..

So he´s fat he´s drunk, he´s threatening little kids on a fucking video game. And gives his domain to a black woman. And the asgardians are down in a fishing village doing what the fuck ever. Because they don´t know what the fuck is thor doing.. we are just going to be here now..

If you did similar to black panther that would be like what i just explained. That´s just like shitting on the norse.. that´s what it is.. It´s not entertainment. It´s anti ethnic propaganda..

They’ve evolved to have more sweat glands per square inch of skin.

Here here. For all the faggotry that’s suffused modern society, it really is great to hear what you gentlemen have to say tens of thousands of kilometers away.

If you seriously care about this you are beyond pathetic. These movies are for basedboys and children

Well maybe my gripe sounds pathetic now that i have said it, because it is just a stupid fucking movie. BUT YET IT ISN`T. Because it IS ethnic propaganda, that people get ambushed with when they go to see what they presume to be. Entertainment with some superheroes and what not.. At that point that´s just not what it is anymore when you do shit like that.. You can´t just excuse it with comedy either especially with a character like thor directly stolen from norse mythology.
So when people say. What´s the big deal.. That fucking irks me. Can't they see this is just straight up anti norse propaganda, which for them is just anti european propaganda or anti 'white' propaganda. Because that´s how they view it. We are all clones us europeans. It´s white race, and then there´s a black race, and then there´s a brown race i guess.. and then there´s asians, i guess that is yellow race. These people are IDIOTS.. but they propagandize against ofcourse particularly european americans this way. And i´m tired of this bullshit.. I want my thunder god back please.. If you can´t treat him respectfully in how he is portrayed. Otherwise MAKE YOUR OWN BULLSHIT CHARACTER.. and then have him run home to his mother and be fat moron who yell at people in fortnight and give his domain to a black woman..

Fuck this avenger marvel bullshit..

Toppest of keks, can't wait for nobody to see this and CNN to write staid outrage pieces about Russian hackers targeting Rotten Tomatoes

eh? but cap was a super soldier
without his wings what has he got?

Too many niggers. It’s kind of repulsive.

It´s called SYMBOLISM. He´s captain america now.. The cuck passed the mantle. He time travelled instead of sucking his black cock. And now he is the wearer of the shield in the fantastic marvel universe. Black people is where it´s at baby.. It´s USA is about black people.. Buy your tickets today. Captain america. He´s got a nigger cock for you.

Look what they did to captain america in endgame if you really want to get down to it.. HAHA, Ethnic propaganda. Do i even need to explain. No i don´t..

The only thing the mutts will ever achieve is that every consistant ethnic group will shy away from them.. And it´s so sad for them.. They won´t be neo egyptians, like kalergi proposed.. no. They will be left with conflicting directions. And pissed the fuck off. I certainly hope they will ask the jews who promoted this.. Why did you cause this on us? I could have been this or that group, now i am i don´t know what the fuck. You told us we would all be mix up and then everything is great. Well surprise the jew wasn´t being entirely honest with you.

Attached: kalergi.jpg (312x162, 18K)

some nog. Hollywood's gay. sage

If you ever go and pick a partner because you think it is good to be ethnically mixed. Then you are a fool, a FOOL. You should only find someone you love. And when you do you find out that it is often of same type as yours.. Who does not want their child to look somewhat similar to themselves?

Niggers. Are not the smartest of humanity. But they figured that out too..

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
It´s called reinventing the wheel. Because of all this propaganda.. this is a radical thing.. No.. you know what the radical thing is. SHAMING YOU FOR DOING SO.. that´s what´s radical. Radically bad..

If you go marry some beautiful woman or man of another ethnic group because you absolutely fall in love. I love it it´s great.. but don´t pretend that´s the general thing. Because different ethnic groups aren´t like that so that just is a default thing.. And there are issues attached to it. THAT you can overcome in love.. BUT.. don´t pretend you should marry someone different than yourself over some social paradigm that you think you are 'curing world of racism' or bullshit like that.. In the end. Nobody else cares, they make their own decisions. They are not going to spend their life with the one you choose. YOU ARE!

We be americun an sheeeeeeiiiiit

This is not pollitical little guy.

>Cap grows old, retires, and leaves the mantle to another soldier, who's been with him on 90% of his modern day missions
>Reparations
Not the same thing at all.
Especially since falcon was hesitant to take it, afraid of living up to expectations.

didn't this nigger just die from taking DMT? idk they all literally look like apes to me

No, Bucky became cap when he died
Falcon became cap when cap had to retire due to old age.

We are all apes user. HAHA partially atleast. Nothing wrong with that..
But niggers do look a lot like apes. No fault of their own those living today, it´s just a hereditary impact of breeding and adaptation of dna. It´s because they tend to have broad noses and wide nostrils. You know why that is. It is basically like this. Cold climate narrow noses small nostrils. Hot climate broad noses wide nostrils. Has to do with the climate.
Eye color hair coarseness. pigmentation are similarly related in origin of what causes it.

Attached: 1561480728976.gif (300x169, 3.07M)

he's also the new Takashi Kovacs apparently

We all look same to them too. Some niggers and others tell me. All you white people look the same.
'white people'
I think looking same happens a lot though with niggers and orientals in particular, due to lack of facial bone structure in general. Which has a lot to do with the teeth in a lot of aspects but sometimes it´s just pure genetically like they have perfectly high teeth wide arch perhaps even 3rd molar and they just have round face.. Or very less chiseled features. Lot of that is due to them living in places they are not adapted to living. Like with niggers who live in uva bands.. their facial features are much wrinkly and just flat.. Cause they are not uptaking enough vit d through sunlight in uva, which light skin is adapted to absorb ridiculous amounts very fast.. and dark skin is to more block it.. because they used to get too much.. d vitamin is key for calcium/phosphate uptake. Bone is a living tissue in a sense when you live.. It aligns based on pressure with the teeth and jaw.. Why you get wrinkly over time when your teeth deteriorate and teeth placement goes more inward.. They simply lose the bone, it doesn´t restitute.. so they get the flat face kind of thing.. And then you kind of end up looking much the fucking same..

Niggers in scandinavia are fucking cursed, they don´t know what they walk into. nigger in sweden and norway. HAHAHAHAHA
They have to take so much vit d and even get like extra sun thingies. The winters here are DARK AS FUCK.. you go to work it´s dark, you come home, it´s already dark again, like 4 pm it´s already dark, and cloudy. And we have very low uva!!! they are used to intense uvb and sun all the time. They go through hell here in that way..
Niggers think we have light complexion because we
>living in caves and shieet..
Till they come stay a full year around these parts. THEN all of a sudden. A miracle occurs. nigger gets it. :D

Attached: 2300.jpg (792x792, 127K)

>where is the sun, and why is it so mild, it´s hot but it´s mild..
Yeah that´s why we have light skin and blue/grey/green/hazel eyes nigger.. And you got very dark skin and very dark brown eyes.. It´s the fucking sun nigger. SURPRISE..

It´s radiating our earth from the side.. epicenter of it is uvb equator, uva extends lower and lower towards the poles..

Imagine watching capeshit past the age of 13

Who gives a shit anymore? Endgame was the end of the grand experiment. That final battle was one comic book panel after another translated to moving pictures with a handful of actors and a lot of CGI. They did it, yay. 23 movies over 11 years, a movie universe full of super heroes rather than the old standard "what if this one hero existed in the real world" crap that super hero movies were since the 50s. And it worked, and it was believable in the context of that world. It's over, it's done, the villain who threatened the whole universe and the macguffin that gave half the heroes their powers or their quests in life are gone. There's nowhere to go but down, especially with Scarjo, Chris Evans and RDJ gone.

Attached: th(10).jpg (474x390, 22K)

Actually if you want to talk people of color. It is in the uva to lower uva spectrum. That´s why haircolor and eye color changes away from peak uvb which is just black and black.
People of color are really africans. And it´s such a stupid label to begin with. They thought that bullshit up to try to rally migrants against europeans in their own countries. By pretending there is such a fucking thing as PoC which they mean different from light complexion. But color. Have you seen europeans user. Fucking various skintones and haircolors and eye colors.. Because it´s in uva.. it´s so different.. Yeah skin is lighter skinned.. But rest like eyes and hair is quite colorful..
>diverse
Black and brown. Is that diverse? Meaning that those are people of color. Black and brown that is what you reduce the color spectrum to? ahh.. sounds like bullshit doesn´t it.. I hate the word diverse is what i am getting to. I hate it.. bullshit word.. diverse.. biodiversity is what diverse pretends to represent. Just like racism tries to pass itself off as ethnic bigotry then pretend no difference exist. So does diversity try to pass itself off as biodiversity whilst ignoring that ofcourse. If there are 1.2 billion niggers in africa. If niggers are in every possible country in huge amounts where there are other people those nations are for.. That´s not actually 'diverse' that´s ANTI biodiversity.. Because.. tons of niggers, not so much others of each respective ethnic group which country they then on top of it go to. NET RESULT IS.. more niggers less biodiversity globally!

Fraudulent concepts. Leave it to jews to come up with these fraudulent concepts. They take a concept that is real such as ethnic bigotry.. we should be nice to eachother INSPITE our massive ethnic differences. Turn it into that differences don´t exist or you are a racist and maybe you should be executed user. Maybe i should be executed for saying that. They take biodiversity representation of large populations of many different ethnic groups. And preserving each. Into flood everyone with foreigners. And now you are diverse.. No you have REDUCED IT..
>why are you against diversity.
Because the operating premise of your false concept is BULLSHIT.

So america need to be more diverse. CAPTAIN AMERICA. He´s a black guy. USA should be more about black people...
Anons.. what are they talking about?? there are 1.2 billion niggers in africa, there are more niggers in africa than there are PEOPLE just people of all ethnic groups in USA and europe combined! All european countries + USA.. still more niggers in africa than total people in those places combined. WHY THE HELL SHOULD USA BE ABOUT NIGGERS? there aren´t enough? what fucking world are you living in?

If someone come tell me. We need more niggers. What should i tell him? HAHAHA..