Cancel Racists

>whitenonsenseroundup.com/

>WHAT WE DO
>White Nonsense Roundup (WNR) was created by white people, for white people, to address our inherently racist society. We believe it is our responsibility to call out white friends, relatives, contacts, speakers, and authors who are contributing to structural racism and harming our friends of color. We are a resource for anti-racist images, links, videos, artwork, essays, and voices. These can be used by anyone for a DIY white nonsense roundup, or by the WNR team to support people of color upon their request.

>HOW IT WORKS
>If you are a Person of Color (POC), you have enough on your plate! It’s not your job to educate white people about privilege, racism, and what’s really going on in the world. If a white person is filling your social media with white nonsense – anything from overt racism to well-intentioned problematic statements – tag us and a white person will come roundup our own. We welcome your involvement, resource suggestions, and will take your feedback seriously. We are also happy to boost the signal of voices of color.

White people BTFO

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 8.37.39 PM.png (2180x950, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I ain't clicking that shit nigga

Jew

Attached: 1561637373197m.jpg (30x1024, 14K)

Jow Forums these people will fuck you up. Tread carefully.

>HOW IT WORKS

>If you are Black, Indigenous or a person of color (BIPOC) and run into white people talking nonsense on social media, get in touch and we’ll join the conversation. You can tag us by typing @ before our name, which should turn blue; otherwise, it means Facebook hasn’t registered the tag. Facebook doesn’t always give us all our tags, though, so the safest way to reach us is by sending a private message with a link to the nonsense.

>IMPORTANT NOTES

>1) We can only see a tag if the post is public. Public posts are indicated by a little globe next to the date and time. If the post is not public, you can send us a private message to troubleshoot.

>2) If you have tagged us, please check your message requests. Even if the post is public, the comments might not be and so a volunteer may have attempted to contact you.

>3) We can’t comment on tags in closed Facebook groups. Many of our volunteers are willing to apply to join groups, but often approval may take days and so we may not be able to assist.

>4) If you have tagged us but we haven’t responded, we may not have been notified of your tag. Please send us a message.

>5) If you’re white, and the only thing you have done is tag us, we will not respond to your tag. As white people, we all have a responsibility to do this work. Please feel welcome to private message us and we can help you craft your own responses to white nonsense. You can also find resources to back you up on our website: whitenonsenseroundup.com/resources

>DO YOU WANT TO GET INVOLVED?

>We are always accepting volunteer applications. Please visit our website for more information: whitenonsenseroundup.com/get-involved

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 8.41.30 PM.png (2452x1144, 471K)

>30x1024
What did he mean by this?

Volunteer and call everyone a nigger

retard

Traitorous bastards!

>using nosebook, ever.
conserded me shaken

What do they actually even do?

People of color tag them in facebook posts when they get BTFO, and they come to the rescue.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 8.51.49 PM.png (1012x574, 139K)

make fake black people accounts and tag leftists only

Fuck your mother please

I have a better idea.

Attached: 1555878808247.jpg (2048x1295, 638K)

did he die when he hit his head on that rock?

so basically, "you're too dumb to hold an argument so call a white person to do it for you"
?

Is this some blue on blue shit?

No other race does stupid shit like this

Holy Fuck!

This guy gets it.

>FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE

kikes die first

get off this board you JIDF kike.

Checked

I know an sjw that works as a college counselor that retweets that bullshit.

Just more "white savior" complex, nothing to see here.

>>White Nonsense Roundup (WNR) was created by (((white people))), for white people, to address our inherently racist society.

/thread

That is the most cucked shit I’ve seen. Holy fuck do the Jews really have mind control?

This. Already see those fags everywhere.

It looks like "bullyhunter" but racist on Facebook instead of guys in games.

Bullyhunter for racists

Someone get their retard off the internet

Fucking faggits
You have no idea how mentally ill you are
Muh white guilt
Get fucked nigger lovers

This is why white nationalists are cuck. Wanna save the white race but seems to be okay with letting traitors thrive.

This is why white nationalists are cuck. Wanna save the white race but seems to be okay with letting traitors thrive.

tell white people that illegal immigration supports racism against Mexicans, making it easier to pay them less than minimum wage, and if they try to complain they get deported.
build a wall and make people come in legally with the proper paperwork.
Mexicans will never get the dignity they deserve as long as white people look down on them and pay them dirt cheap wages.
illegal immigration=cheap slave labor

So more Jews pretending to be white? Black person here FYI, these whites are retarded I love taking advantage of them.

>created by (((white people)))

Nigger

I can see this working but I can also see them trying to flip it on its ass somehow.
Cucks arnt very smart though so that "flip" might just cause them to oust themselves.

why cant I fucking post

hello negro

Pretty sure this just a politically correct for white nationalism.

Same problem.
Exactly. Was minding my own business quoting crime statistics, then some fucker came along to check my privilege

Bump

>google being exposed for the hell spawns they are
>google provides the authorization for Jow Forums posts
Gee I wonder why posting is fucked up

Gas yourself

(((white people)))

>Our society
Not anymore. Lol.

here's one of the guys who swooped in to give me shit. Is he white?

Attached: 099023aknpf.png (834x916, 294K)

absence of public healthcare did this

I used to laugh at natsocs who unironically looked forward to the idea of to the day of the rope, but now unironically, day of the rope when?

>was created by (((white))) people

>hello fellow whites!

JOIN THIS EPIC DISCORD RIGHT FUCKING NOW

discord
.gg/fr3badx

Attached: 01a.gif (200x169, 1.01M)

infiltrate

>White people BTFO
This website is honestly really helpful. Thanks for sharing it.

Attached: Stuff White People Like.jpg (3300x2550, 1.7M)

Ok cracker

Found these idiots

(((White)))

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-212329_Chrome.jpg (1066x1357, 496K)

>We believe it is our responsibility to call out white friends, relatives, contacts, speakers, and authors who are contributing to structural racism
So leftist/progressives

Attached: whiteliberals.jpg (720x698, 87K)

The answer to this is to just abuse them with a torrent of ridiculous over-the-top anti-white nonsense.

Anyone who want to save a group of people are obligated to oppose all hostiles, even if most people in that group are hostile.
White nationalist nationalism > white nationalism

Fuck off Nigger

Attached: Planet_of_apes.webm (360x640, 867K)

O.o

>created by (((white))) people goyim
sounds like a catlady roundup

This is not halal. You're only supposed to bury the women up to their necks when you stone them to death. Men only get buried to their waistline.

He definately drinks cum straight from the cock.