Why don’t blacks and Latinos get along?

Attached: 492577E7-8D70-45D2-897F-FF6E8828193E.jpg (600x400, 117K)

Attached: B9736217-0705-45E0-AF94-6C3C0DC760D5.gif (245x130, 630K)

Imagine anyone getting along with blacks.

Attached: never relax.webm (360x640, 1.24M)

They fight for whites approval

they're both to busy fighting for the white man attention and affection

No one likes niggers

They’re actually a lot alike. But different skin makes them hostile to each other at first, human nature. They get along real fucking well tho if they live alongside each other for a long time since a lot of their bringing up is similar. Blacks have a superiority complex over whites hence why they always try to rebel and “lash” out. Mexicans are more subservient to their gabacho superiors.

No race living in this world likes blacks

That's only in america.
We live in harmony in central america.

American "whites" wouldn't get along with them either, if they weren't so cucked

Because of their amerindian admixture they dont have the cuck behavior of white people so instinctively hate beings that are not them.

Latinos also used to enslave niggers.
They have never apologized. Niggers don't make a big deal about it because there's nothing to gain from them. Latins still don't want anything to do with niggers. No one does.

They do, politically. They mostly vote for the same candidates. Look at Maxine Waters, the crazy old black lady who keeps getting elected from a majority-Mexican Congressional district in Los Angeles.

They do, politically. They mostly vote for the same candidates. Look at Maxine Waters and her majority-hispanic district in Los Angeles.

No one gets along with nogs

There can be only one

Literal Africans, from motherfucking Africa, still hate the American Pavement Ape.

Everyone in the world hates a nigger.

To much demand over dwindling supply.

No one likes nigges

fukcing hivemind I swaer

fucking hivemind I swear

Why would they get along? They're nothing alike. The whole "people of color" thing isn't real.
Latinos don't like niggers.
Asians don't like niggers.
Whites don't like niggers.
GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL.
NO ONE LIKES NIGGERS.

JUST GIVE THE THREAD A MINUTE TO REFRESH!

Just give the thread a min. to refresh!!!

White people like us mexicans better, right? Please?

whats ur thought enlightened paid schill?

Test.
Also Trump is only importing Pacos so they can start the race war

Latin americans
why are you racist
niggers and you ar eone and the same

both came form savages until white peopel showed up.

you need to race mix and get along

This to be honest, who even likes niggers?
Negros belong to the fields, if they're outside the cotton field or the football field they cause trouble.

Only one can be the ultimate victim.

Why don't blacks and whites get along?
Why don't blacks and orientals get along?
Why don't blacks and blacks get along?

See a pattern here?

isnt it obvious? they're competing for gibs

Latinos have a superiority complex because their smelly brown asses work occasionally. And the spics take away jobs and gibs

White ppl are turning other races against blacks?

WHy don't whites and Turks get along?
Why don't whites and niggers get along?
Why don't whites and Asians get along?
Why don't whites and Arabs get along?
Why don't whites and Finns get along?
Why don't whites and Indians get along?
See a pattern here?

Because they are ethno-nationalists.

>imports only mexican indios to USA
>Indios hate nigs way more than whites do
>race wars begins between latinos an nigs
>liberals cant do anything since latinos are also a "minority"
Is this the 4D chess I been hearing about?

Attached: 1558894322076.jpg (602x602, 51K)

I was going to be a little more generous and say competing for jobs, but yeah. Blacks had a nice thing going where whitey would look out for them and give them low skilled but decent jobs like driving buses. Now they're being usurped by Latinos who are both slightly smarter and much harder working.

>Why don't whites and Asians get along?
This one isn't quite true.

Like asking why dont Arabs and Han Chinese get along. Why the fuck should they? "we are not whitey" is not a concept or a unifying force outside the united states.

I'd say they have some goodwill in, say, Japan
Distance is a large factor, so they get the packaged Hollywood image of black people instead of having any large pool of experience

No one likes niggers. Not even niggers like niggers.

Attached: _EbiDLU0KO3fhVEqBnQSRibrIxL5lyOeBGPKeNdxXyo.jpg (528x746, 176K)

Ain't it hard to type with that nigger dick in your mouth?

Yeah... that's GOT to be it!

Why aren’t you there in utopia?

no one likes black

Attached: mexicans.jpg (250x250, 12K)

We get along with asians

Whites get along fine with Asians.

Latin Americans are descended from the people who walked allll the way across Asia to the Americas, peelers off of which journey became us. They are no niggers.

They compete for the same welfare programs. If one kills the other that means more for the other group. Also compete for the drug trade.

based discount leaf

>Latinos also used to enslave niggers
Citation needed

they fight for the same real estate in the shittiest parts of town. often times they have their opposing gangs. races already dislike eachother so add financial stress onto this... recipe for good times.

I thought brainlets weren't allowed here
Spaniards, castizos and mestizos owned niggers. Castizos and Spaniards also used natives to mine copper and other metals to death

We don’t have white guilt. Seeing their abhorrent behavior without guilt-colored lenses really puts their nature into perspective. My friend Juan Nunez just got his masters degree is aerospace engineering. My little brother is a good high school student who plays violin and competes in sports throughout the summer. I’m working through my college education and plan to be a valuable asset to any company that will hire me.

Pic related is a conversation I had with a 20 year old wakandan American about work today.

Attached: 3361B947-E32F-4637-BEC9-37D32E25E0D8.jpg (750x564, 82K)

Blacks and blacks don't even get along.

Blacks never get along with anyone at their same socio-economic level. They perceive they will be the loser in any equal status situation, and they are right. They have poor character.
Latinos can choose good or poor character, niggers can’t.

nah we aren't connected at all fuck off spic

Because unlike whites we fight back and give them a reason to think twice before engaging

>Go by any construction site
>count how many mexicans
>count how many black people
>don't count the Filipino driving the taco truck
>divide number of mexicans by number of black people
>undefined

ok big guy i think it's more like you are actually going to work when we white people pay you $5/hr to cut our grass

They dont?

Why do people think racism comes exclusively from whites?

Beanlings are half white half injun humans. Niggers are feral hominids.

Think about this
You live on your tiny shit hole , and see this terrible people (here we call them flaites) that act like niggers , but even then , you can try to dialogue whit them and they can act like humans sometimes
Now imagine bringing niggers
see the problem?

whites and finns.. lol..

whites seem to get along with everyone except for blacks because blacks suck and turks because of historical reasons it seems.

im not white black turk or latino even

Attached: 1555732693113.jpg (940x620, 129K)

Blacks are fucking mean in person and people don’t like that

>he relaxed
SHIGGY
DIGGY
DOO

Attached: 1561563181313m.jpg (1024x1012, 76K)

Chink

Keep seething Negro

Beaners pretend to have a legacy with blacks just to appeal to whites when in fact they have absolutely no reason to hate blacks.

Any amount of mexican makes you a nigger

Hating blacks is the one thing that can unify all other races. Nobody likes being around niggers.

Except for white women

Attached: B2CCECF0-27DF-4CCB-8972-B09DE2C11052.jpg (750x719, 114K)

>"Keep calm, keep calm, not all black teens are violent, don't cross to the other side of the street, that would be seen as racist, don't make eye contact, just keep calm..."

Because niggers stink. They refuse to bathe.

Negros don't even belong out in the fields. They create songs to let each other to know when to not work and when to pretend to work. Might as well suck it up and just pay for John Deer tractors and farm equipment.

because race, nigger.

No

Today there are no more blacks in Mexico.
They killed them all centuries ago.
It's what the USA should have done but we're a nation of nigger-worshipping christcucks
MFW our former African slave class has ballooned into a coddled parasite class of 50 million niggers and their halfrican brethren

Attached: 1350086802680.jpg (348x450, 28K)

Blacks were the "First Minority"
now they've been replaced by Mexicans.
Mexicans hate niggers because niggers are niggers.

I’m surprised it took so long for someone to accurately explain the real reason.

Blacks and Mexicans are competing for the same resources (welfare)

But maybe a mix between han chinese, turks and god knows what more desu.

Attached: Jeunes_femmes_mayas.jpg (4288x2848, 3.7M)

A Latino friend just married a black girl and they're gonna have a kid. So I'd say some get along pretty darn well.

Fucking niggers won't keep to themselves. And I fucking hate rap and hip hop. Degenerate mumbling shit

Attached: mom-where-amp-039-s-daddy_o_2881669.jpg (1024x776, 188K)

For the same reason blacks don't get along with any other group, they're fucking impossible to co-exist with. They're loud, annoying, pissy, lazy & irresponsible. It's why I buy the Out of Africa theory. I can easily see everybody with a brain running away from Nogs.

This.

Attached: nigger.png (735x562, 446K)

Due to my job I've travelled all over. One town that stands out to me was Colorado Springs, Colorado. It's mostly white and Hispanic with a relatively small black population. Whites and Hispanics largely live side by side there, intermingle and co-exist. The niggers there all live along one street: Fountain Blvd. After sunset 3/4 of the police force would be centered on that one street. Every night someone was being robbed, shot, beaten or stabbed. Before I had left teenage niglets rioted at a carnvival after it was closed early due to teenage niglets constantly fighting with each other. Later that night a 7/11 on Fountain Blvd was robbed. I happened to come up not too long after it happened. A Hispanic police officer saw my Confederate flag t-shirt and Alabama hat. He walked over to me, as a pack of niggers gathered to harass the police, and whispered to me, 'I wish y'all would've won.' I said, 'Me too.' He nodded and and went back to absorbing the abuse from the nogs.

Spics may suck
but they suck way less then niggers
even they know niggers are useless

thats the thing
Spics are trapped on a shit hole, they can act like chimps, but if you take them out of it, even the niggeres of Spics can be a decent human being , and i know it by experience
Its like polishing a very dirty metal
Now niggers, its like polishing Poop

competing for the same resources (welfare)

>yeah.... about that new schedule
Did you ask him for the TPS reports?

Do blacks get along with any race? They don’t even get along with each other.

Attached: 1AD77938-58B6-4EB8-96DA-885A42F7DFA7.jpg (334x261, 43K)

blacks don't get along with blacks.

because niggers are scum

just the women

nothing is worse than the america nigger, but spics are 2nd place.

Because no matter how heartlessly cruel and graphic cartels can be when it comes to executions, they still think blacks are trash. A good analogical comparison is this. Nigger gang banger areas are known to be shitty. No one takes care of the area. Trash is everywhere. No one gives a fuck about their community. But with beaner gang banger areas they don't do that. The trash is swept up by old Mexican ladies, but in general there is less trash to begin with. They take more pride in their community and do less shitting in their own nest.

It might just be crazy enough to work.