GIVE HIM YOUR ENERGY

GIVE HIM YOUR ENERGY

Attached: B1FC4B6E-F3D8-4DE6-9182-26D9DA18BE71.jpg (2744x3662, 530K)

PLEASE SAVE ME FROM WAGE SLAVERY YANG

Attached: 1559619950814.jpg (670x573, 69K)

#YANGMONEY

Who is he?

YANGBANG

Fuck off you chink apologists. I fucking swear for every cent of opioid money you've greased into our housing market that's how many chink kidneys I'm puncturing while they're still pumping souless chink oil through your veins.

GET EM YANG BABY!!!!

Will giving him energy cement his existence on the material plane or something?

GUNS BAD

Chang Gang checking in

F-FUCK BROS HE CHOKED

You'd still have to work on an hourly wage to survive even if you got 1000 dollars for free every month.

>When you make a abhorrent post
(You)

...sorry?

Nope, my bills and living expenses are less than 1k a month. I"M GONNA BE KING NIGGER

Thats assuming you fell for the marriage lies. I can live of these gibs no problem.

He definitely knows far more than any other candidate except maybe Buttfag. Smart guy, still worse than Trump.

Yang getting BTFO

Were the fuck would that 1000 come from. It will obviously raise taxes...so you are worse of when you draw the bottom line. Its the exact same shit they did here and now the economy is even more fucked if that was even possible

f

Weak early answer.
He is having trouble explaining his plan

They are stealing his lines. Andrew should've brought up college being overperscribed and the thing about Trump measuring the economy by GDP and stocks.

>SORRY?
SORRY?
>SORRY?
he's an incel

At least he's talking about stuff that actually matters instead of the usual recycled sound bites.

I'M

SORRY

>adding a VAT in addition our existing taxes
No

>anti-white gun-grabbing commie chink

Haha, no.

he's a fucking clone of castro from last night

He choked harder than a fat kid at a hotdog factory. "HUH?!" and "HEREISHOWIWILLDOIT.." motormouth nervous faggot. Fuck!

>GIVE HIM YOU QI

You need Yin for that

that's not how you win
kill yourself

he's to high IQ. can't comprehend such a stupid question

>SORRY
CANADIAN COMMIE SPY CONFIRMED

YANG CHOKED HARD AHAHAHAHAAHA

>ummmm.... Yang ... ?
>your mic is on by the way
>how you gonna pay for it ...?
>.......................