The whitest man is going to win, he may be a fag but he's the only who can save us

the whitest man is going to win, he may be a fag but he's the only who can save us

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 6.23.22 PM.png (821x753, 766K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LCDMPNrIaFs
youtube.com/watch?v=_X17xoQbV5M
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fags are not men, sage

I know several high profile gays who refuse to believe Buttboy is actually gay.
He just pretends to be gay, or he just really hates his husband. They saw them kiss and said it looked so fake/forced.
Maybe they're just yet another unhappy gay couple...? or....
He's a fake gay.

Yeah

Save us coddling illegals?

is he the one who lets dudes fuck him in the butt and cum all over his faggot face?

Attached: 4218722725451.png (900x1215, 2.01M)

This man is possessed by Satan.

>tl;dr I'm a raging fag, shower me with cum

That'd be a fucking riot
Go from gay men pretending to be straight to straight men pretending to be gay

Attached: bz-5cc0bdb19968e.gif (480x354, 1.16M)

>the final boss of Christianity's special attack is retarded platitudes and vague rhetoric

youtube.com/watch?v=LCDMPNrIaFs

Is that bootyjiggler?

He is to far left but he is the only Dem running that doesnt make me want to fucking die

For me, it's Mayor Pete. He's a candidate I can get behind.

Ssge snd hide

so hard right now

>us
Go fuck a crew of sailors

does he support a white America?

immigration restrictions?

You sure you don't want him to get behind you, sailor?

Just vote for me, dummy!

Attached: 1552116684868.jpg (898x626, 91K)

Not good enough

youtube.com/watch?v=_X17xoQbV5M

Sweaty buttigieg completely faffed it up.

No

Attached: DNce.jpg (1438x706, 264K)

straightwad

Long live trump and god bless America!

That be so awesome. A fake gay president.

He's "married" to a kike.

Lol you migapedes are funny
We’re voting for the bag
Good luck zogbot

(((Bennet)))

>i literally suck jew dick
- Benis Buttgay 2019

How the fuck is a man who literally
LITERALLY
PUTS DICKS UP HIS RECTUM
AND INTO HIS THROAT

The most well-spoken, sensible and respectable choice at this point?

Kek

None of them are a choice unless you are non-white, retarded, or a kike buying them to crush your business competition.

>At least he's white

Attached: bhksadbflsnf.png (228x248, 40K)

honestly guys, this guy winning would be good. he would be like another bill clinton, a decent centrist who has american interests at heart and doesnt want to sell us out to illegals. at least hes white

>man I hate libtards because all they talk about is identity politics!

Can Jow Forums actually criticize pete without pointing out teh gay?

What the fuck are you bbbling about??

JOIN THIS EPIC DISCORD RIGHT FUCKING NOW

discord
.gg/fr3badx

g21

Attached: 1426562123049.jpg (720x540, 42K)

He's done great tonight. Honestly, I'll probably vote for him in the primary. No more boomer scum. And image the toasty roasty outrage if first a nigger, then a fag, get elected president before a woman.

kill yourself

Gay tyranny is only slightly better than open Jew tyranny.

him and biden are the only ones coming out of this looking like they could beat trump

He didnt even shave

What a wimp

Not a chance. The left is all anti white

Biden looked completely lost half the time. Fuck senile boomer scum, and stop voting for them.

anti-2nd amendment
nah he's done

>S.O.Y FARMERS

Attached: buttedgeedge.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

biden came out of every question saying "i can do that and i have been doing that my whole career." everyone else just whines and bitches about republicans and trump but biden has actual credit behind his claims

The AIDS much?

He's fucked, he just got BLM'd by the police shooting in his town.

That was the only thing he had. I saw both him and Bernie stumbling hard and not even answering what was asked. After a certain age, your mind just isn't up to the task, and it shows.

Pete did pretty good and John made very good points, Eric was a tard, but I'm voting for Trump again because I can't imagine having a president with their last names.

Bootigedge
Sharpieinpooper
Swallowswell

Who could keep a straight face

They are white men.

wow the only thing he had was being hands on and smart about the issues because he has experience with them. oh wait a minute i fail to see why thats a problem

'he may be gay but he will save the white race'.....
how, exactly would this happen if he's gay?

he is the way forward.

buttigieg would destroy trump, no question. his intelligence and youth contrasts with trump's stupidity like a searing blade

I'm just being real here. Yeah he's gay, but I like him and his demeanor. I don't get why the DNC isn't vaulting this guy to the top, because he is like the perfect, calm antidote to all the craziness right now. He's like a classy politician we haven't had lead this country in decades

CHEX

He is the best speaker among the Democrats by a country mile, absolutely crushes in a debate

Nice try

He’s not wrong

He won't win the Dems hate fags worse the the Republicans just under the surface

He just kept saying "In our administration..." He was dick-riding Obama, yet didn't offer much substance. For me at least. And he couldn't even keep the numbers straight on his responses.

but how will he rile up the spics and niggers?
it takes quite a lot to get those fuckers to the polls.

I completely agree.

He's right, you know.

>nice try
hes right tho, every time buttigieg was on the mic he sounded good besides the one line about racism but that was a landmine

I'd like to hear more specifics from him, but the ass-slamming thing just makes it all unworkable.

The whitest man is Biden. Unfortunately, Biden is Grandpa Deep State. Even Zion Don might be better than Bicrap.

[current year]
Having a problem with other boys liking boipucci?
What a fag.

>democrat
>our interest
pick one and inly one filth.

>Buttigieg
>whitest man
>pic related

Attached: buttigieg.png (610x87, 8K)

Dude what if he wins and comes out as straight

Please tell me that's not real.

he's the last stand of implicit white identity.

How would he keep that up in the bedroom with his *very fucking gay* husband? Just have a headache each day? Or just hold your nose and suck and fuck for literal years until you can run for president? Serious question

Gays don't like monogamy. They want to fuck 1000 different shitcunts.

fags aren't white

The whitest man that isn't a fag will save us in 5 years. Screencap this.

Attached: tucker-carlson.jpg (620x421, 29K)

based
chaste

My favorite Booty-Judge moment was when Swalwell was busting his balls about the white cop shooting the black guy (totally pouring salt and exploiting the community's open wound) and Booty-Judge stared daggers at Swalwell like he wanted to kick his fucking teeth in.