Seriously...

Seriously, why can't this pussy conservative supreme court fuck california in the ass already for violating the 2nd amendment?

There are still conservatives here in this state holding it down. but we need help.

Attached: gun.jpg (1655x779, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

concordmonitor.com/Second-Amendment-mythology-3530815
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/ethics-everyone/201803/only-outlaws-will-have-guns
heraldonline.com/news/local/crime/article222897535.html
chicagotribune.com/news/ct-chicago-gun-violence-medical-costs-met-20170720-story.htmly
cbsnews.com/news/study-guns-in-home-increase-suicide-homicide-risk/
rand.org/research/gun-policy/analysis/supplementary/firearm-availability-suicide.html
newscientist.com/article/dn17922-carrying-a-gun-increases-risk-of-getting-shot-and-killed/
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/3/2/17050610/guns-shootings-studies-rand-charts-maps
fivethirtyeight.com/features/gun-laws-stop-at-state-lines-but-guns-dont/
nytimes.com/2007/12/09/weekinreview/09baker.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>holding it down.
Not very well.

hence why we need help you twink faggot.

Feel the Bern, baby.

Robert's cucked ass is still holding it back. We need one more reliable conservative vote, and then maybe we can start giving Cali anal. And at least the 9th's leftist stranglehold has been decimated by Trump appointments

>background checks
So you have to fill paperwork and wait for it to be approved or what?

get more towns to copy needles. i doubt the current supreme court is going to help gun rights after denying the suppressor case.

likely the same form you fill out when you buy a firearm form a dealer. Takes like 10 minutes for the dealer to call FBI and ask if you're a good boy

Attached: rc_9290-summitsinglestagepress-closed-lh-l.jpg (700x700, 40K)

Not sure how ammo background checks work. NY tried that stupid shit with the safe act. Then they were told it's not feasible, so they didn't implement it.

As for background checks, the federal government requires a background check for every purchase initiated at a federally licenced firearm dealer (FFL). You pick your gun, and fill out form 4473 - about a dozen questions and some identification stuff. The FFL then contacts the National Instant Criminal Search (NICS, pronounced nicks) hotline. The information from the 4473 is relayed to the NICS hotline. NICS runs an instant background check. The FFL receives one of three answers - Proceed, Denied, Delayed. The first two are self-explanatory. Proceed: collect money, transfer firearm. Denied: purchaser is a prohibited person (or their has been an identification mistake, more common then background check proponents like to let on). Delayed: unable to process information at this time. If after 72 hours has elapsed from initiation of background check without a response, firearm may be transferred regardless.

Either way, the whole thing is unconstitutional bullshit. All gun laws are a violation of the second amendment.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

What do you want me to do faggot? Move to your shit state and not vote like a dumb spic? You mother fuckers are almost beyond salvation. If the based Cali bros don't kick off the fight then you will be the first casualty.

where I am I am required to provide my ID/address for every ammo purchase. Forcing background checks will only push people into black market

Once people get sick of that, they will welcome licences as an easier alternative. I bet that's the plan.

Sounds shit but yeah, here you need a licence and you still need to fill out a permit to acquire for each new gun. Which is completely pointless if you already have a licence. You can do it online and have it ready before you even decide what gun you want though, as long as it's the same category. And there is no paperwork for ammunition.
If you give them an inch, they'll take a mile but I'm sure you already know that.

Is it hard to get firearms in Costa? I should stress, get them legally.

Basically this plus they will also keep a record and register all ammo you purchase with information such as caliber and amount of ammo purchased.

Can't you order literal ammo cans full online? I've never tried, but I see them for sale.

In most places no license is required to purchase long guns. Rifles and shotguns are pick, paperwork, pay, leave. In some states pistol purchases require a permit. In yet other states, if you yave a concealed carry permit, the 4473 is waived, because the concealed carry permit background check is more comprehensive.
Where I live, no permit is required to purchase rifles or handguns, nor to open carry. Only concealed carry requires a license. And person to person sales of firearms are completely legal.
But, yes. Give them an inch and they'll take a mile. Americans had been willingly giving inches "for muh security and crime reduction" for eighty years. Now though, that shit pretty much seems to be over. No one's willing to give another nanometer. Now we just have to work on rolling these bullshit infringements back.

took me 9 months and about $1300 including price of Glock19.

#1 get a Firearm class ($100)
#2 pass firearm knowledge test in local language and firing 15 shots with hit ratio above 80% ($100)
#3 pass psychological test ($100)
#4 pass criminal background check
#5 get fingerprinted
#6 get a digital fingerprint card from a bank to be able to file application with firearms agency ($75)
#7 buy firearm $850 for G19 (do not pickup)
#8 file application with firearm controlling agency
#9 firearm sent to firearm controlling agency by the store for inspection (1-3 months)
#10 after inspection pass, appointment at local post-office where more information filled out and picture taken.
#11 after week or two you pick up your license for concealed carry and license for a gun you purchased (serial number)
#12 next day go pick up your gun from the store you purchased.

Every 2 years you have to go thru Psychological test ($100), Fingerprinting, Criminal Background check, digital fingerprint card renewal, and re-inspection at Firearm control agency, post office and wait a week or two for your new card.

Where you see a ban many see a budding market

SHALL BE INFRINGED

Attached: Caitlyn-Collins..jpg (912x516, 106K)

Are you a Costa Rican native? I only ask because of the "local language" point. I would assme it's just spanish, no?
Either way, that's super complicated. I'm glad you were able to get it, but wow, that's a lot of paperwork and government grist to grind.

>Have to navigate through red tape everytime you want to buy ammo
>People buy large amounts of ammo in single purchases to try and get around this
>Get put on domestic terror watchlist and have guns taken away through red flag laws
Brilliant

Attached: 1557947313318.gif (316x306, 1.05M)

Soooo, asking for an ID to vote is racist, but asking for one for ammo isn't?

just leave it's a lost cause

not a native, legal resident (which is another nightmare). Being white, took me 10 years to get, meanwhile not allowed to work and no one hires illegals because immigration officials actually do their job and do surprise visits to businesses to round up illegals for deportation.

p.s. being legal resident with (CONDITION LIBRE) is a must to own a firearm.

SOON

Attached: 1541879952741.jpg (388x443, 30K)

OY!

Attached: 1547588200671.jpg (431x469, 26K)

Some of you guys are alright, don't come to California tomorrow.

>we need help
You will get no help. Conservatives will not begin to react until guns are completely banned then they will say "vote for me and I will restore gun ownership". If you want someone to protect gun rights before they are gone you have to look beyond conservatives

Attached: 1503665554058.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

>implying that's not the point

You can always tell me to stfu and mmob, but out of curiosity where're you from originally? I had a friend that moved to CR from NY about a decade ago, and I never really understood why.

>Some of you guys are alright, don't come to California tomorrow.
w00t
>t. Southern California poster.

>Can't you order literal ammo cans full online? I've never tried, but I see them for sale
You can til July 1st. Then only 2nd amendmenters will ship you shit, the big stores will cuck out.

Russian born, grew up in USA (los angeles) on a 10 year student visa, moved to CR when visa expired. Can't wait for border to open so I can walk back in because as a Russian it's impossible for me to migrate permanently to USA. :D I really really really miss USA but would not live in California again as long as Dems are in control.

don't act surprised when they ban all autoloaders and tax all supersonic cartridges

>
>Once people get sick of that, they will welcome licences as an easier alternative. I bet that's the plan.
Sounds about right. Like TSA precheck for ammo

Not through the u.s. mail. Can't ship explosives of any type. Ups and FedEx and such are the only ones who will.

Nice get
There's a big seven get coming up lads

I do a federal background check, 10 minutes out the door. My state has no restrictions at all on weapons aside from a few weird knife laws like switchblades. Constitutional concealed carry. No license needed (in state). I think you might need a CC license to conceal in a car.
That might just be cops pushing the slight gray area, hasn't been decided in court yet i don't think.

Here’s why nobody will do shit:

Corrupt judges

Red flag laws are only enforced if your family rats you out. Now as far as swatting goes pick your friends carefully.

Can you buy ammo out of state?
Not that it matters, California is a no go zone. A place where rights don't exist or the constitution. I consider it a fractured piece of the US, a fallen state that is basically Somalia.

>Corrupt judges
A judge just grandfathered in every single 10+ magazine in the state.

This is just a ruse to get more guns registered. What they don’t talk about is that you have to have a gun registered to you that requires that caliber of round.

here you can't modify your gun at all. cannon has a serial number, slider has a serial number, body has a serial number. CANNOT MODIFY ANYTHING! Also, you're restricted to only 3 hand guns in total. You can own a shotgun/rifle but only with endorsement from a gun range, but all of those are useless because you cannot use them for defense or hunting since hunting of any kind is illegal. Only security and police allowed to open carry, everyone else must conceal carry.

Attached: 1561511140479.jpg (1400x1050, 182K)

The same judge that overturned California's magazine ban is also hearing the case on the constitutionality of ammo background checks. He'll probably overturn it I hope.

Fuck off were full

Attached: IMG_2364.jpg (3264x2448, 1.19M)

Do they not use the terms barrel, slide, and frame in Costa Rica?

no way rbg is lasting through two terms and sotomayor has her own health problems

>sotomayor has her own health problems
>wink wink
kek.

hehe, I had a brainfart and was thinking in spanish..

If you cannot fight it legally then simply ignore em
Tell them to shove nics and that $1 surcharge up their assholes

Attached: 15616973471531791189452630230086.jpg (4032x2268, 2.56M)

2nd Amendment already long abandoned concordmonitor.com/Second-Amendment-mythology-3530815
Only criminals will have guns? psychologytoday.com/us/blog/ethics-everyone/201803/only-outlaws-will-have-guns
Too easy to get guns: heraldonline.com/news/local/crime/article222897535.html
Gun Violence Medical Costs: chicagotribune.com/news/ct-chicago-gun-violence-medical-costs-met-20170720-story.htmly
Gun in Home increased violence risk: cbsnews.com/news/study-guns-in-home-increase-suicide-homicide-risk/
Suicide and Firearm Availability: rand.org/research/gun-policy/analysis/supplementary/firearm-availability-suicide.html
Carrying a gun increases your odds of being shot and killed: newscientist.com/article/dn17922-carrying-a-gun-increases-risk-of-getting-shot-and-killed/
Restrictive gun laws seems to lead to fewer gun deaths vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/3/2/17050610/guns-shootings-studies-rand-charts-maps
Gun Laws Stop at State Lines, But Guns Don’t: fivethirtyeight.com/features/gun-laws-stop-at-state-lines-but-guns-dont/
Guns aren’t even a good defense: nytimes.com/2007/12/09/weekinreview/09baker.html “if owning a gun was an effective means of self-defense, your insurance rates would go down when you bought one. But they go up, because actuaries have proven that you’re far, far more likely to shoot yourself or a family member than someone attacking you.”)
When the NRA and gun-nuts make GUN SAFETY and GUN LAWS more important than GUN SALES then the 2nd Amendment will be Repealed.
Repeal the 2nd Amendment. Get rid of ineffective State “gun laws.” Make National Laws that are strictly enforced and prosecuted at the National level.

Attached: 24234315135.jpg (587x663, 54K)

Stop resisting.
Let it happen.

This law is in the court, it's in the docket by the same judge that gave us magazine freedom week. Other than that, the scotus aren't going to bring up a 2A case until either Roberts retire or RBG is dead.
Other than that, the gop in CA are cucks beyond anything, they don't care about gun rights and the democrars certainly never cared about the 2A and so the millions of gun owners in CA are fucked.

Freedom week was glorious

A disarmed California is ripe for invasion.

>There are still conservatives here in this state holding it down. but we need help.
California should just go for independence, imo.

Because the GOP is worthless, they’re all talk and no action.

/thread
Let everyone grow their own food

Ok, so I can order an ammo can of 556 as long as I ship it FedEx?

I remember when there were a few anti-2A states that were so bad as to be unlivable. Now with the stupid mag limits and AWB’s, etc. there are like a dozen or so states that would be impossible to live in. I hope tgat strict scrutiny case comes up this year and invalidates almost every stupid law.

Attached: 4FE2BCEA-E32D-4671-B2AE-8328679BEC87.jpg (463x463, 56K)

>need background check to buy bullets (bearing arms)
>need no checks at all to vote in a federal election

california has turned traitor

Has to be UPS/FedEx Ground (no air).

And now I know.

Attached: 1561656345743m.jpg (1024x576, 101K)

then fuck off you cock loving faggot if you aren't gonna help us. If shit kicks off you better pray to god we can take the ports and the interstate roads. Cause otherwise its easy access to get to you and get your shit pushed in.

you see, this is why you spics have a black market down there.

I'm in Alabama bring it mother fucker. Fuck you and fuck your state bro. Good luck, but you mother fuckers are almost beyond help. There is nothing I can do for you.

Really I meant what I said, either you fuckers kick it off, or you WILL be the first casualty. Not from me though.

Good luck, I mean that.

lets hope to god.