How can you deny the superiority of BLACK culture and music...

How can you deny the superiority of BLACK culture and music? If it weren't for Hip Hop and the general misogynistic attitude displayed by men that are a part of the urban scene the west would be entirely limp. Simply juxtapose the context of nearly every popular "white" song and it will almost always have cuckish undertones, highlighting the struggle one endures while lusting for a woman who does not reproach and would rather seek the attention of another male.. poppycock. The attached video is but a random example of the aggressive attitudes displayed by those influenced by BLACK culture, and below that will be a video of a popular white artist's fairly recent hit yet still mainstream/socially relevant, again involving the aforementioned cuckish dynamic.

A) youtube.com/watch?v=rtkA7tSk060
B) youtube.com/watch?v=lY2yjAdbvdQ

Attached: lil-uzi-vert-new-2018.jpg (861x608, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qL7zrWcv6XY
youtube.com/watch?v=uxpDa-c-4Mc
discordapp.com\invite\dkujHhf
youtube.com/watch?v=Q81lInyFZfE
youtu.be/yKrPYvrr5lY?t=518
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lil Tracy is Gooooos

oops i did it again

why do you type "black" in big letters?
it's pretty scary desu

I just thought you guys would like it more like that.

They are the best and number one at committing murders and other violent crimes.

you guys are low IQ and i love it . all your music is made by white dudes. you blacks don't even understand chords

Does that really make a difference though? Those guys behind the music don't get to spread their seed like Attila the Hun because they're not the ones reaping the success from the music. Maybe they'll get paid pretty well, but that will secure them a single woman that will eventually leave them whereas the low IQ puppet gets to ensure his genetic distribution while tremendously influencing Western society.

Wtf 2 Billion views.
WTF!!!!!!!!!

everything has consequences

Blacks are just piggybacking on white culture. They take white culture, corrupt it with niggery, and call it "art".

>shawn mendes
he makes early biebs look like a total badass

Yeah, thats the kind of influence that suspiciously homosexual "white" has upon those who lend their ears to his dribble, now think what would happen if he redirected the message and were to endorse the messages supported by Hip Hop artists like "We don't love these hoes" and "Bitches ain't shit"; instead he cries like an infant touting that he could treat this woman better than her current man yet making no advances, simply watching from a distance like a literal cuck.

ayo hol up
*gets killed by other nig*

The only fag here is you i think.
Get a guitar and learn to play a few notes=wife and kids.

Piss off with that nigger garbage

That's a lot of text for a faggot.

Tldr. No bump. Hidden.

Fuck your slide shit.

I speak French and listen to french rap. They litterally call girls "whore" because they can't get laid with (Kaaris, Alkpote). Or fail to get number/snapchat and make a rap-whiny complain about being rejected (Niska - Snapchat)

drake out classes any cracka music
youtube.com/watch?v=qL7zrWcv6XY
youtube.com/watch?v=uxpDa-c-4Mc

Rap artists are fags.
Those that aren't learn to write sing about other things.

Most of our rappers are basically making Orthodox,Ethno or Nationalistic verses and the girls are all over them.Most have families,kids,etc

Nobody wants that pimp shit anymore.

A wife and kids might be tangible in Romania but not here, perhaps even there it slowly becomes a distant memory as younger generations are born and raised in a society centered around Hip Hop idolatry, you think you can really compete with a guitar? Hell even if you get A (ONE) wife, chances are you, as a tame white limited by social constraints like morals and economics, will probably never have more than two children maximum all while remaining largely subservient to this woman you lured like a bard. All while Lil Uzi Vert has his pick of the litter and could literally pass his seed to a thousand women in a year.

Or go into lyricism like those DnB rappers.
Skyba,Shotta,etc.

Why the FUCK have you not joined this server yet?
discordapp.com\invite\dkujHhf

dScA

No bitch,we are raising our kids differently.
Gangsta rap here is dead.

Unless you make DnB,or this new wave of Ethno/Christian Hip Hop you won't even smell pussy.
If you talk about hoes,money,etc

Snoop said he won't come to Romania cause he fears someone will kill him,lel.
gangsta garbage doesn't fly here

>Nobody wants that pimp shit anymore.

why are you wasting your time "explaining" ?

you don't argue with low iqs

stop replying to these retarded threads

I'm trying to point to lost sheep that there is a different way.\But you are right you can't reason with trannies.

"Gansta" rap has been dead for a decade Andrei, esti pierdut nu intelegi? Spunemi despre Lino Golden? What genre is his music? How many girls can he get in a night?

No. Metal was masculine and great and takes a lot more than rap.

The best rapper is Eminem a white guy

Funny how you retards abandoned the greatest things you created when you abandoned God.

If it wasnt for hip hip and niggers there would be 60% less crime

Asta ii un fel de latino normal ca place la fete.
Eu vorbesc de niggeri si gangstaul lor.

Retardati ca snoop,50 de centi si restul poponarilor.

Care chiar i-au stilu ala de viata in serios.

Black music is only soaking up power because whites only make KEK music.

True, metal was aggressive and masculine. The problem is the current masculinity vacuum in mainstream "white" culture and music.

Most metal is pseudomasculine and does not actually vibe with spreading seed and being manly.

Most metal bands bring in entire stadiums.
While nigger rappers can't even fill a bar.

Gtfo.
I've been to both,there is no comparison.

Sounds like it’s time to lynch another nigger or two, gnomesayin’?

Pai, sa-ti spun din experienta; astia nici nu mai exista, tineri nu mai au interes in aceste aspecte; sunt o specie disparuta. Dar sa nu crezi ca nu basculeaza negri in America, toate fetele numai dupa ei sta, nu "gangsteri" dar tipuri ca Lil Uzi, Juice Wrld, prosti din astia. Poate acolo e diferit, nu am fost in tara de 20 de ani, dar aici totul se duce de rapa.

O sa moara si aia stai calm.Ultimul ura al cioroilor.
Restul genurilor muzicale apartin celorlalte "rase"

Si mandria lor de niggeri nu prea o sa ii lase sa faca metal sau DnB.Din ce am observat.

For example if a nigger like Nas,isn't in a festival with metal bands or other acts he will barely pull a crowd worth a few hundred people.
Same goes for the new nigger rappers

youtube.com/watch?v=Q81lInyFZfE

While even obscure bands like Parkway Drive can fill a stadium.
youtu.be/yKrPYvrr5lY?t=518

I find the stoner doom or stoner metal as the hypnotizing version of white people on the urban scene similar to the hip-hop / rap music (commercial) and which it conquers the mentality of the younger.

these musics of dragged sound is unbelievable, it seems to me very mocking.

I know stoner are stoned but the kind of sound sounds more rebellious than a rapper.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=25mVKYBmZ0U

Stoner metal >>>>>>>> rap

people do not know the hypnotic effect of that sound.

Guy in OP's pic is wearing a punk shirt

Blacks aren’t masculine you fuck. They are overly emotional, impulsive and scare easy. A man isn’t supposed to show emotion. Whites literally walk up to lions and cuddle with them while blacks run away from a fucking squirrel. Their culture is dysfunctional and self destructive. Their men are weak minded and incapable of upholding their duties even to their own race. The white man enslaved them for years and they’ll put those ducking dogs down again.

I just hope American,UK and West Europe niggerdry dies already.
In all forms and aspects.

Everyone nowadays makes better hip-hop than niggers.
Mexicans,Eastern Europeans,South Americans,even Asians.

Again you make the mistake of assuming reality holds credence in clown world. Their music enforces a masculine dynamic of power over women, generally speaking, while a mainstream white artists music will generally evoke sympathetic emotions and outwards cuckoldrly almost.

Train every day lads. The hour draws close.

>dar aici totul se duce de rapa.

ba sa-mi bag pula chair e rau

Lol, Uzi has beta songs also. Besides, rappers only get girls because they pay them, just listen to Future or any other rapper bragging about buying shoes/bags worth several thousands just for a girl.

It's a junk culture

Attached: IMG_2032.jpg (240x164, 25K)

AIDS first grows inside the limbs (NYC, NJ, etc..) before eventually taking over the host (USA), and then eventually gets passed to his closed ones (the rest of the world)

I am a 15 year rap/hip hop listener veteran. and gotta say that this was the most cancerous form of "music" i have ever ingested into my body, mind and spirit.

Being phallic (I.e flaunting wealth/status/anything of societal value for women like a peacock does its feathers for a mate) is in their nature. They can’t help it, the women they chase are what they interpret to be the highest quality, but that doesn’t mean that the average fan/groupie wouldn’t fuck them for free. The opportunity to be Atilla the Hun is there for them, they just don’t all make that choice.

>all your music is made by white dudes
Yeah, (((white dudes)))

It's as rap music is so shit. Lmao whiny gay shit 90s were better

Black women dominate black men with their pussies. Literally every black guy is a slave to ‘muh dick’. They go out of their way to impress women and base their entire lives on frivolous shit that gets women’s attention. A black man wouldn’t dare tell a black woman to go cook em a sandwich. Their behavior is similar matriarchal tribal men and that is most likely their nature as they are descended from tribal men.

White men truly did put their women in line. Doing so is a necessity to have a working civilization which is one of the reasons why blacks never had one. White men focus on bettering civilization including self sacrifice to ensure it. They control and compose themselves as they should instead of displaying vast amounts of wealth unnecessarily and desperately in order to gain the attention of women like blacks do. Blacks are so weak that they can’t control themselves like that and are totally beholden to the demands of pussy. If black women want their men to put down every other guy violently, despite it causing lack of cohesion in their race, they will just for some quick pussy.

White men told women to play by their terms and that is the way that we should do it again. Not some stupid bigger bullshit you wigger piece of shit.

I like that one song of that nigger, tour life, but I'm not 100% resistant to radio brainwashing.

Chuck Goldstein is white af bros?

your entire post is stoned faggot

FUCK niggers/jannies etc
>I despise nigger culture to the point knowing im not gonna like someone as soon as i hear them say they like rap

What exactly did I suggest? My entire post was simply commentary on an observation, you filled in the blanks yourself so you that you could make an opposing argument suited towards your presupposed ideas but instead made a fool of yourself.

Exactly. Black music is to white music what pigeon ebonics ghetto speak is to an actual language rich in history and depth of expression.

I would say you’re giving them too much credit. You’re making them all seem like Rivers Cuomo. Black men are actually pretty shallow in their relationships with women from what I’ve seen.

My point is that nigger culture isn’t dominant over women. It’s the other way around. Dominance over women is what white men did not what black men are doing now. Black men simply have a gladiatorially tournament amongst each other and the women take the victors. They then push the men to be even more aggressive and violent to prove themselves to women. This isn’t dominant. Dominance is making women play by your rules so you could focus on building society. So your suggestion that black culture is masculine dominant is false and most likely motivated by your love nigger music which you should kys for.

Yeah, that's why there's so many strong stable black families with both parents raising their children together.

I never got this growing up. Black dudes were automatically cool for doing jack shit. It was annoying af and I bet it's even worse for autistic zoomers today.

Attached: laughing serval.jpg (846x900, 104K)

>copies white skate, punk and black metal culture
>"black culture"

Growing up in mid 2000s Australia niggers were second class citizens.
The first nigger immigrant at my high school one of my friends convinced him that a ramen chilli sauce packet was a new type of condom you smear over your dick and it dries and mold and sets over it. He came to school the next day furious that his dick burnt to shit and we laughed in his face and he could do nothing as 15+ white kids made fun of him while he sat there like the monkey he was.
Now due to the labour government there are packs of sub Saharans who will gang bash anyone who looks at them wrong

Attached: 44838166.jpg (752x507, 142K)

you do realize that 90% of these songs is written by jews, right?