R/The_Donald

What are we doing to help The_Donald

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/reddit-quarantines-pro-trump-subreddit-the_donald-over-anti-police-threats
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing
No foreign aid to r*ddit, r*ddit refugees not welcome.

You should go back and help them there.

Nothing. Fucking get off my board redditors, you are literal cancer and NOT welcome

>What are we doing to help The_Donald
By not destroying them we are helping them. It serves our purposes. When they get taken down altogether it might motivate a few here.

Come on there one of our only allies on reddit.

You should help by going back there and never returning here.

i'm both a user of reddit anf Jow Forums so fuck off

There were threads with 200+ posts on the quarantine. They can meme too. I just don't think you'll see T_donald general on here until shit hits the fan for them. Both shills trying to divide hate them and the oldfags because they're pol lite in many ways. And only discuss the news of the day and not more in depth topics. Also, not much cursing.

>i'm both a user of reddit anf Jow Forums so fuck off
Yeah, its a colony. People just want a more in depth conversation than you get on reddit. You know the difference between the two places.

Why are you infighting you idiot?

Attached: 45DF387A-B340-49B3-A3EB-4831050E20C0.jpg (640x960, 173K)

There’s no in fighting here. Redditors don’t belong here and are not in the same ingroup. It’s liking comparing niggers and whites

This is why we're all going to be slotted by kikes and happas

Nothing

This

Attached: 1561576710202.webm (480x600, 838K)

>helping reddit
All incoming connections from that forsaken place should be met with a permaban.

Attached: 1522986449502.jpg (926x948, 338K)

Saying all redditors are twats is the same as saying all Americans are mutts

Nothing, we aren't your personal army, kid

Attached: PicsArt_06-28-09.44.16.png (1116x1488, 1.8M)

It's true though

I feel bad for them, but what did they expect. Reddit won't even let you be a sad virgin

You guys better get ready for the mass influx of newfags when The_Donald gets purged. Eventually Jow Forums will be the only forum on the internet where right-wing discussion is allowed. Crazy world we live in, eh?

Why are you hiding your flag?

can you fuck off cancer

>TFW now Jow Forums is overrun by Trump foot worshippers from reddit because their mongs couldn't keep their mouths shut about the cops.

Life's shit.

Because i like the jolly roger

9/10 faggots on the board browse reddit. Shut the fuck up

No need. This is the best thing that could ever happen to them. They've become martyrs.

Attached: trudeauu.jpg (697x396, 69K)

Nope but thank you for outting yourself

That's very cute, love meeting a based wop

>thedailybeast.com/reddit-quarantines-pro-trump-subreddit-the_donald-over-anti-police-threats
>The_Donald plays a key role in the right-wing ecosystem online, according to Becca Lewis, a Stanford doctoral student who studies online subcultures on the right. The_Donald posters take memes from more extreme forums like Jow Forums or Gab and bring them to the subreddit, where they can picked up by more mainstream politicians and pro-Trump personalities.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Attached: pepe clown.png (680x680, 221K)

We /YangGang/ now here, fool !
Go back !

I don't care whether it's the_donald or anywhere else on that godforsaken site

Attached: BetterDead.png (600x700, 22K)

>literal jew, Trump
>right wing for whites
No

It's not even banned, just quarantined. R/braincels has been under quanrantine for over a year and the vast majority of them are still there.

>make an account to redpill these cucks
>very successful
>end up getting banned for criticizing Israel

Tell them it's yang gang time and have them spread that slope all over leddit.

Attached: someniggerfishpicturefrom4chan.jpg (125x125, 2K)

fpbp

By actually bringing back the subreddit
Don't let them go here, or else things will get worse