Money is everything

Money is literally everything and anyone who tells you money doesn't buy happiness either doesn't have any or is lying.

Attached: Justin bieber's house.jpg (634x631, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/fast-forward/426636/the-richest-person-in-at-least-7-states-is-jewish/
theamericanconservative.com/articles/americas-monopoly-crisis-hits-the-military/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dunno drug addicts with next to no money get insanely happy at times

Also women love rich men. They are wired to seek out resources. Money buys a better life for your family; better food, better healthcare, better housing, better entertainment.

A fake happiness. They are using drugs to get the same effect in the brain as when you accomplish something, that's cheating, and leads people down a horrible path.

That's such a tacky house

happiness all comes from dopamine etc there is no difference between their happiness and a billionaires happiness maybe their happiness is more sustainable

That house is so tasteless. Was it built by a Jew, an actor, or a pop music star? Only one of those three could be so tacky.

a homeless loser laying in the drain while its raining who took a hit of big hit of heroin would be far more happy then comfy billionaires

Money doesn't necessarily allow you to walk onto a beach and have the holiest of holies writhe, bemoan and long for you so no, money isn't shit! Would you fuck a pig because she had money OP? Didn't think so...

It doesn' t. Money is the bane of this world.

God is good, you feel good right now, meaning
you feel God. go to the stove and burn your
hands that is when God leaves you and you
feel bad. money cannot make you feel good
it just stimulates you, false good, false god.

Thats for hours only. Then they need money again. The billionaire is forever happy. So OP is right.

>Also women love rich men.
They love their money, not the men themselves.

Only poor people say shit like this.

Women can never love a man like a man loves a woman anyway.

>forever
50 years at most if they dont develop a horrible drug addiction themselves

Money doesn't buy happiness but unless you have certain amount of money so that you feel safe, it's sure as hell gonna be hard to be happy without any.

Better to cry in a cadillac than a toyota, or something like that

You are extremely wrong.

I like it. it looks like a corporation.

kek get some money poorfag

The only thing that will make you truly happy in life is having responsibilities and a good relationship with your family. I know tons of rich seniors with no family whi just wander around aimlessly picking fights with others because they have nothing else going for them.

nah mate neurotransmitters' correlation to happiness is fake the only true measure of happiness is fiat currency. Dr Shlomo told me so it must be true.

while i agree that money can buy you lots of stuff i dont want to have anything to do with people who put money above anything else and who identify themselves through their bank account. money is great but should never replace spiritual development and bettering oneself

Attached: 1553147376351.jpg (698x800, 178K)

Looks like a Bond villain house from the Moore era.
Happiness for me is removing money from the equation, which is actually more like having enough money for it to no longer be a consideration.
Or the children of rich people.

.t poor gentile

All I need is my pc computer

Attached: getty.png (571x816, 1.23M)

Cool story, schlomo.

forward.com/fast-forward/426636/the-richest-person-in-at-least-7-states-is-jewish/

only true happiness is being part jewish they can really appreciate the arts

Attached: jki.png (682x450, 340K)

Happiness is a woman sucking your dick for free.

I can agree with this.

what an ugly house

I’m very wealthy and agree that money is the bane of the world. Grow up summer fag and find some taste in architecture

Money is so good jews dedicated their existence to find a way to print it at will. HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

And you are still unhappy, while I am laughing. So who wins?

Doubt

only someone who never had any thinks like you

.t spiritual Jew and worshipper of Mammon

Attached: DeathToJews.jpg (480x480, 24K)

>"Money doesn't buy happiness goy"

Attached: 1544724614287.png (596x643, 17K)

So why bother posting such a daft thread?

You assume I'm unhappy? I am very happy as I love my job and it makes me good money. So keep laughing I guess?

You don't have to participate

It doesn't buy you happiness, it buys you freedom.
Happiness comes from meeting personal goals on a regular basis. They can be anything like, making a bunch of money, but the money itself isn't happiness, the goal of making it is.

This is true. So why play the game at all if you know the outcome?

Wealth is not a bad thing in Asatru, prosperity is looked at as good. It's only in Christianity where (((Jesus))) said the rich have an extremely difficult time making it to heaven, and to give all your shit to niggers in poverty.

Attached: pol black sun.gif (300x100, 474K)

no goy keep slaving you should dream of bieber life money drugs whores big pool

“People are delighted to accept pensions and gratuities, for which they ire out their labor or their support or their services. But nobody works out the value of time: men use it lavishly as if it cost nothing.”

Seneca

You don't that much money except to pay for healthcare, especially as you age. That's the rub.

is this real?

No goy you should give all your money to the poor

T. (((Jesus)))

But you cant buy happiness user. Anybody who says otherwise is probaly poor and clings to the shallow hope that all his problems will disappear when they win the lottery.

It does, but you also need to be psychologically mature enough to know what purchasable things will actually help you become happy.

If you strive for riches in this reality, that would be it. You won't have treasures in heaven.

Matthew 19
>16 Just then, a man came up to Jesus and inquired, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to obtain eternal life?”
>17 “Why do you ask Me about what is good?” Jesus replied, “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”
>18 “Which ones?” the man asked.
Jesus answered, “‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness,
>19 honor your father and mother, and love your neighbor as yourself.’d ”
>20 “All these I have kept,” said the young man. “What do I still lack?”
>21 Jesus told him, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me.”
>22 When the young man heard this, he went away in sorrow, because he had great wealth.
>23 Then Jesus said to His disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.
>24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”
>25 When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?”
>26 But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
>27 “Look,” Peter replied, “we have left everything to follow You. What then will there be for us?”
>28 Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, in the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on His glorious throne, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
>29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wifee or children or fields for the sake of My name will receive a hundredfold and will inherit eternal life.
>30 But many who are first will be last, and the last will be first.

Attached: matthew19.jpg (2195x1600, 1.87M)

Saved

Attached: 1514769784170.jpg (464x606, 37K)

Tell that to Cobain,Cornell,Williams,Bennington. oops you can't

OY VEY YES GOYIM STRIVE TO BE POOR

I like the whole Christian mentality of giving to those who need it but only if it's your family and friends

Of course schizo pastors preach to the dumb masses that you should give to Turd World charities and buy KFC for the local nigger

Attached: 6546453364.png (408x481, 384K)

True. Time is more valuable than money. You can always make more money, but your time on earth runs out.

I just don't get. Maybe it's because I don't have that much of it, but they're never going to be anything other than paper notes for me. I see people literally picking up money on the floor (look at youtube videos) like peasants. I make around 23$ an hour, and I suppose money could buy some things to make your time more enjoyable, but the money itself is just paper notes, at least for me.

>cherry picking

Tell that to William Buffett, Bill Gates, etc.

It's the value behind those paper notes, user, think of it that way. Money can be anything you want it to be, depending on how you use it.

Money itself cannot always buy happiness. But, lack of money causes stress and the opposite of happiness.

The key is to have enough money, where money doesn't matter.

This is a different amount for everyone though

Not to mention if someone truly believes in god, then you'll always have what you need. Maybe not what you want, but what you need. Jews are disgusting.

Prosperity is different than desiring wealth for the sake of wealth or to exercise authority over others.

the artist is real. looks pretty real too. i guess we'll never know

That's not true though. "God" only helps those that help themselves.

I'll bet you literally WORSHIP gates, zuckerberg, etc.
All the spiritual wisdom through history, says you are a fool, but , i guess your feeble incel brain knows better, huh?

>Imagine being rich and building this monstrosity
I guess money can't buy everything

money is just the ability to exchange goods dummy. materialism doesnt bring true happiness. fiat currency is a jewish ponzi scheme.

“The longer people extend their colonnades, the higher they build their towers, the wider they stretch their walks, the deeper they dig their summer grottoes, the more massively they raise the roofs of their dining-halls, so much the more twill there be to cut off the sight of heaven. For how little is needed to support a man! And who can lack this if he has any virtue at all? Therefore, though you may increase your income and extend your estates, you will never increase the capacity of your bodies.”

Seneca

You don't become anything, the self is entirely decided in the head with words alone. You may impress others or prance about but you are no more free to make yourself than any man.

I live in reality, in America which is a capitalist society.

>Hurr durr spiritual wisdom

Ok faggot, guess who drives a BMW while you drive a shitty broken down toyota? Guess who is fucking hotter girls? Me.

happiness is state of mind and has nothing to do with money
money can lead to happines in some poeple but it is not a requirement only subjective condition

yeah having no fucking morals and surrounding yourself with social climbing backstabbers sounds great.
kids from these kinds of families are always fuckups.

Show me that in the bible. I'll wait. I already know its not in there... but I got nothing better to do.

>morals

Gay.

its true. money buys a false sense of security and comfort. the things you own end up owning you. ask schlomo. every jew is miserable

Why watch a movie if you know how it'll end?
The ride, of course. More specifically, being able to have kids with all the sex you're bound to have if you have the dosh.

My point is sitting around waiting for God to provide everything is retarded. Following a 2000 year old jew book is retarded. You're retarded.

Yea, I got that and acknowledged that. But there's videos on youtube of people screaming and crying simply for having paper notes. They look like peasants, crying over paper.

Says the guy who just pulls things out of his ass.

No one cares

PS those girls laugh about you behind your back. Keep buying them gifts, loser.

>morality is gay
You're not white. Morality is one of the many virtues of the white man.

How many levels of Joo are hiding behind OP?

but you can buy drugs with muh paper notes

The only way to get ahead in America is to work extremely hard and rip people off, and generally be a shady piece of shit. I don't care, I live in reality.

i can sit in a forest alone for hours and be happier than anything money can purchase

or be with woman who isnt a materialist whore who genuinely wants to spend time with me.

money will never provide that, you unenlightened incels.

well, sadness isnt money, I used to be sad, I then meditated (which is free) and then I became unsad, which is kinda happiness. So yea, money cannot really buy happiness. Its a chemical state. Stress is non happiness, money stress can lead to non happiness, so in more ways than one, money is actually a leading this for sadness, not happiness.

I need gas money to drive to the forest

one thing i would love to see is a collapse of society and social order
for homeless people it would be business as usual, for middle class people it would be a bit worse since they now have to eat mor dog food cans and all that, but imagine the faces of the super rich cunts when all their money and riches became worthless overnight and their imaginary power they had over others just dissapeared and they now have the same societal standing as the hobos

wrong. the system is rigged to prevent you from reaching the highest tier. you are a slave.

Okay? What's your point? Obsessing over money and achieving happiness through a substance are both artificial means of reaching happiness. But if you're content with being a piece of shit, not really much I can do about it.

cool, learn how to hike.

theamericanconservative.com/articles/americas-monopoly-crisis-hits-the-military/

Ugly and soulless.

>The only way to get ahead in America is to work extremely hard and rip people off, and generally be a shady piece of shit. I don't care, I live in reality.
It sounds like you're really trying to convince yourself something here. CTRL F and "I live in reality" comes up at least 3 times. You're desperately trying cope with the fact you're an eternal slave.

Attached: HonestJew.jpg (652x652, 80K)

“So you must not think a man has lived long because he has white hair and wrinkles: he has not lived long, just existed long. For suppose you should think that a man had a long voyage who had been caught in a raging storm after he left harbor, and carried hither and thither and driver round and round in a circle by the rage of opposing winds? He did not have a long voyage, just a long tossing about.”

“So it is inevitable that life will be not just very short but very miserable for those who acquire by great toil what they must keep by greater toil.”

Money is happiness leaves you dead: morally, spiritually and (you or your ancestors) actually.

Money may not buy happiness but it sure as hell helps.

Money doesn’t buy happiness, it buys power. Power feels better than any creature comfort that exists or ever will.