I am ashamed of America right now

My grandfather didn't fight so we could have concentration camps

Attached: D98x9_pXsAAPRxq.jpg (680x453, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uZ2q1m9lxlY
youtu.be/6g2JN2PrHJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>my grandfather fought in WWII
You're over 40 years old and still posting on Jow Forums, christ

fuck america and fuck white people

That's funny. Mine did

based and redpilled

well he should have

Your grandfather was another degenerate brainwashed mutt. Did you know the statue of liberty is based on a transgender man the ancient egyptians used to worship

>American education

Which war? You had concentration camps on US soil during WW2 and abroad during Korea and Vietnam

>My grandfather didn't fight so we could have concentration camps
you should call him grandmother then

USA and UK basically ruined the world. Soon you will be the one in a concentration/slave camp.
I really wonder what would have happened if your troops saw images of the future before WWII.

Yeah.... fake news. There are plenty of threads that expose this crock of shit.

Attached: 79D5A26E-4468-42A9-949D-21A470ECD825.jpg (900x506, 70K)

Fuck off already. Its not a concentration camp. You leftists will never make me care with you self serving sob stories

Daily Reminder:
communist fags will deny the holomor

not everyones grandfather is 23 years old, Tyrone

Maybe he should have

your grandfather fought at the behest of Jewish banking cartels to have his children and grandchildren raped, brainwashed and replaced by spics and niggers...at their own expense.

I hope he's screaming up at you from hell right now.

nice b8 f@gg0t

>Oh the shame.

Attached: image0.jpg (1079x863, 297K)

Attached: D-BFsEPXYAkLCW_.jpg (1120x863, 123K)

Your grandfather fought in order to protect the US's ability to have concentration camps you fucking historically illiterate retard since you know, we did that.

If Allied soldiers could see the future they would defect to the Germans or go home

Attached: 400E817C-A913-4E3B-B947-BF5B72068EF4.jpg (500x500, 81K)

Your grandfather didn’t fight so we could have trannys, faggots, niggers, and Mexicans running around demanding shit from whitey.

This
/thread

Its your fault those dumb fuck migrants still think they ought to attempt coming here. People like you. You should be punished for causing this problem.

is that a 5 o clock shadow

Yes he did.

Do Europeans and American actually feel moved by this or is this more for the Jews to feel safe and to tease us with their bullshittery?
I mean at this point the jews are doing it for the sake of trickery and scamming, they don't actually care if it's a quality trick or if it fools anyone, they just love doing it for the sake of it.

Jews are insane. They enjoy the job more than the goal.

>my grandfather didn't fight so we could have concentration camps
Mine did

Attached: Reichsstatthalter Kaufmann.jpg (601x800, 36K)

Sounds pretty based if you ask me

My grandfathers didn't fight against shitskins just so we could be invaded by other shitskins a few decades.

The only war worth fighting now is for the white race. Can't wait for Civil War 2.

What is the Vietnam War, for $500, Alex.

>You're over 40 years old and still posting on Jow Forums
There aren't exactly a lot of options for uncensored political discourse.

Americans are very easily swayed by crises that have casualties.

The daughter of an ambassador went on television and told a bunch of lies about how children are being thrown out of incubators and that's how the first Iraq War started

Well? My father signed up to fight those Jew-murdering bastards alongside, and under US command.
He didn't have a lot of nice things to say about Warlord George H. W. Bush afterwards. But that's beside the point. Especially since this marked the end of his military career.
I myself started my military career fighting for Warlord George W. Bush, having to let jew-haters shoot at me without even shooting back. Simply because Warlord Bush, second of that name, had some rather insane rules of engagement. I suppose that I should count myself lucky that I learned that American Presidents are absolute nincompoops, way earlier in life than my dad.
And my word, yes, I'm pushing 40 now, yet here I am.

Gypsy

Attached: princemongo.png (280x403, 145K)

That mutt is so fucking rich, she pretends to care she isn’t into politics in any form.

I heard that picture was taken in an empty parking lot.

Attached: 1561395335681.jpg (560x572, 43K)

Yeah, I haven't been camping out at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier for 16 days waiting for the ghost of George S. Patton to appear for nothing, it's a shit state of affairs, you can't even walk by a Starbucks without a pack of feminists trying to castrate you, just the other day my buddy's female boss kicked him right in the dick, everyone just pulled out their phones and started cheering, she's going on Good Morning America next week to talk about how she fought against "toxic masculinity"

fuckin A sailor. i'm over 60, you don't like it? grow a dick little jagoff.

Hey, shitbrick, watch the tone, you care so much about the military? Have you ever had your fat fucking melon slammed into an Army-issue cot? Tread lightly here, bub, the last thing anyone needs is you coming down here with this penny-ante bullshit trying to make a name for yourself

You have to go back.

yeah, grow a dick

Weren’t the Japanese in America put into them during the war? Learn some history faggot

Pretty sure your grandpa did not fight so his grandchild would follow one like AOC.

I

Makes sense. It'd ruin the photoshoot if a bunch of fat spics showed up on the other side of the fence, wearing ''fuck Amerika'' t-shirts and taking selfies with their iCrap

When I become president your traitor granddad is going to get dug up and hung uncerimoniously.

actually he did.

Attached: japz.jpg (1024x492, 88K)

This
has to
end

Many people are
eager to come to our lands. We
must welcome them. Each and
every human life on this planet is
sacred

There is no need for all of this
hatred. We must all come together and
end racism, sexism and bigotry. I need
you to help me with this, user.

why do you hate black people? Is it
right for you to single them out
in life just because
they were born in poverty, and you in
excess?

take the time to get to know
how somebody
ended up in the situation they are in,
maybe you'll look at them differently
sage! (you) shout trying to dismiss this message.
everyone thinks you're a weirdo, and nobody
loves you. All you do is play
videogames. If you'd have
educated yourself more, you'd be
sentient to the fact that all copypasta's are memes

>dat id

We had actual concentration camps while your grandfather fought. Don't hear the american nips complaining, though. Seems like they loved this country even when it was taking a shit on them. What's the democrats' excuse?

make a name for yourself, ha, you're such a fucking moron. i'm here to laugh at jagoffs like you.

My granddad fought in WW 1

He'd be more ashamed you can't use your real flag.

>Plecostomus in makeup glares with nothing to latch on to

>hides geoflag to larp
Many of our grandfathers along with Commander Rockwell were duped into fighting the counter-communists when told they were out to destroy (((american))) values.

Here's a short clip from that fateful day in regards to the values we protected
youtu.be/uZ2q1m9lxlY
t. the greatest generation

Isn't it getting hard to find eligible virgins to suck the lifeblood from Mr. Undead?

She was weeping over an empty parking lot because it's a fake photo op.

Your grandfather never fought in the war and instead had a comfy, safe position as a guard at japanese internment camps.

Americans, PLEASE get this orange dictator out of office and restore some standing to your country. The world is watching!

I’m 26 and my dads parents met in the pacific campaign

We owe you something because of what your grandfather did? Get a job, faggot.

Attached: 1555692512944.jpg (418x323, 23K)

>Meanwhile in America
Her grandparents' generation had concentration camps for Japanese Americans. Saying detention centers for actual criminal aliens is repeating the Holohoax is laughable.

Attached: Japanese internment camps.jpg (588x432, 224K)

Ditto the Yankees that invaded the South.

The descendants of Yanks and Rebs fighting together. You Yankee pricks have to apologize though.

In America, the only time the vast majority of people hear the term "concentration camps" is when talking about Nazi Germany. The only reason one would use the term "concentration camp", and not synonymous terms like "detention center", is to imply that the Trump administration is using racially-based camps with genocidal intent. Now when you call people out on this, they will be quick to point to the Merriam-Webster definition, and say well *technically* they are concentration camps! But the common American does not go by the Webster definition, they go by the commonly understood definition of concentration camps, which is a description of forced labor and death camps. Anyone who denies the ideological aims of abusing this misunderstanding is being profoundly dishonest.

tl;dr fuck leftist Commie fags who abuse the great atrocity of the 20th Century for their own benefit.

Attached: Knights in Grey.jpg (3500x2400, 830K)

My grandfather was too old for ww2

>I was glad when I saw them, that I had come back to the outfit and gone into Germany, for the trip, with its views of the lagers and prison camps, had finally convinced me of the need to drive the Germans from the face of Europe. How could a civilized nation run concentration camps and murder millions-and still fight for that way of life? How could a man fight for a nation that broke up millions of families, that put old women and little children to work in slave-labor lagers? The Third Reich was a cancer on the face of the Western man. I was glad now that I had played a part, however small, in helping to remove that cancer. Herbert Hoover, with his methodical, engineer's mind, could admire the Germans as an efficient and industrious race, but I was only sorry that I had not shot more of them.
>I had never believed in the war until I had gone into Germany and seen what the Germans had in mind for the world: the slave labor lagers, the broken families, the men from Dachau; old women and little children worked to death in Ruhr factories. To me the Germans were a nation of barbarous psychopaths responsible for the first degree murder of ten to fifteen million Poles, Russians, and Jews, innocent civilians whose only crime was to have been born-Poles, Russians, or Jews. They had filled hundreds and hundreds of tank ditches with the bodies of men, women and children, had denied God and Christ to follow a satanic Messiah who promised them only murder on the vilest and vastest scale in history. A nation of animal lovers who had never understood people, the Germans had set out deliberately to exterminate the Slav, to annihilate the Jew, to murder all whom they disliked or who would not love them as animals loved them that had been taught to obey and beg for food. I wanted the Germans to be thoroughly punished-if I could ever catch Himmler or Hitler or Goering, I would take the greatest delight in making them die slowly.

Attached: Save me Johnny Reb!.jpg (1300x1708, 1.01M)

And fuck you toothpaste

>leaf

Remove your meme flag.

>The descendants of Yanks and Rebs fighting together.

Fuck no, I'm not fighting alongside those subhumans.

>You Yankee pricks have to apologize though.

They get to apologize by biting the bullet.

Reminder that Yankees must be shown no mercy whatsoever.

Attached: glorious fort pillow.png (900x621, 1.33M)

hey holms, why you hate latinos so much

>implying FDR shouldn't have been given the Lincoln treatment for that crime alone

What a shame John Wilkes Booth wasn't around we needed him yet again.

Attached: thomas jefferson john wilkes booth.jpg (530x960, 69K)

Ummm what about the Japanese "detainment" camps?

Attached: 1561605259200.jpg (480x672, 63K)

You know she went to an empty parking lot with a portable fence in it, right?

Attached: FB_IMG_1561635604549.jpg (720x536, 45K)

get out of here with your facts
this place is for feelings and staged photo ops only.

Eh. I'm 51, but I've been here since Boxy was the Queen of /b/. Where else one the intarwebs am I supposed to go?

Attached: 1561516461994.jpg (618x391, 108K)

Your grandfather didn't fight so we could lose the sovereignty of our nation's borders as well.

checked

Attached: 4DCD2E12-621F-4AA6-AA28-9A9CF7465B1E.png (3078x2564, 120K)

Didn't you hear? Reddit shut them down.
youtu.be/6g2JN2PrHJg

Huh. A horse cock. I like it, user.

So sad play despacito.

Attached: 1561613232296.jpg (750x740, 124K)

>concentration camps
Funny how people risk the lives of both themselves and their families to cross a huge desert and break laws just so they can get into these camps. They're probably better than the shit they get in Africa and Central America. Too bad the leftists don't want to give money to help improve the relatively poor state these holding facilities are in.

Also, thank God these places are being used to keep children away from the slavers that are bringing them over here illegally so they can work as slave labor for some nigger gang.