Banovina of Croatia

Tell me Croats , why couldn't you just accept this deal? en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banovina_of_Croatia

>bigger territory
>encompasses all the places where "Croats" live
>de facto a state within a state
>its own paramilitary force

Attached: 622px-Greater_coat_of_arms_of_the_Banate_of_Croatia.svg.png (622x1023, 214K)

Probably because no one wants to live under smrds.

Attached: smrd.png (1594x842, 912K)

i dunno
why did you assassinate your kind and put karaboga in his place?

king*

memes and cherry picking aside

Attached: file.png (657x1024, 704K)

What you on about?

>three battles, two of which they were junior partners an one of which they lost independence at is proof of kebab removal
>fake quote by a guy who managed to accomplish the feat of losing 4 wars in 6 years
Why do smrds celebrate losing so much?

Attached: 000[1].gif (400x289, 87K)

>Trying to reason with ustashe
Pointless but go ahead i dont care.

Attached: 21435.jpg (646x646, 50K)

>Trying to reason with chetnik
Pointless but go ahead i dont care.

Attached: nolifer.png (432x433, 334K)

>three battles, two of which they were junior partners an one of which they lost independence at is proof of kebab removal

We did the best we could at that time , and even when we lost our statehood we never gave up on reclaiming.

>fake quote by a guy who managed to accomplish the feat of losing 4 wars in 6 years

Lets see how any other country would fare against the whole of (((The Western))) world. Syria is doing a good job at it. And the quote is real , look up a video of him in The Hague court on YouTube

Attached: file.png (788x1035, 1009K)

Children , behave

Christ the Balkans is such a shitshow. You can’t even agree with your own borders.

Why can’t you be more like Central Europe? Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and Czechia do not have such stupid petty border arguements. Czechoslovakia split was not even violent and peaceful as fuck.

we accepted it, it was good. But then your anglo ass lickers had to chimp out and war started

i assume hes talking about obrenović dynasty getting replaced by (((karađorđević))) dynasty

Because it suits the geopolitical strategy of (((The West))) for now. The said countries you've mentioned had to be propped up so they would become buyers of western goods. Economic colonization.

>implying we didn't accept it
>implying ustašoids weren't a bunch of italian cuck larpers
>implying any croats with more than two braincells to rub together didn't turn on the ustaše regime within 2 weeks of its establishment

Shut the fuck up, you sound like a rabid conspiracy theorist. It all boils down to the fact that those nations are more civilized than yours and made smarter economic decisions. No one is “propping them up” for anything, they acted on their own sovereign will.

We did sign the pact with Germany , Italy , and Japan. It wasn't our government who chimped out , but the hotheaded crowd deceived by British agents who staged a coup.

Attached: file.png (1450x76, 12K)

I think the last king of the Obrenović dynasty was too friendly to the "K und K" , and the hot headed generals like Apis although Apis was the least hot headed among the Black Hand organization wanted swiftly to enter a war which would unite all the lands Serbs lived under.

Vladko Maček had some braincells in refusing to proclaim the NDH when offered by Pavelic , and went into exile to Washington DC trying to get in contact with the Yugoslav government in exile which was in London.

yeah kek hitler couldn't stand pavelić and even offered maček to make croatia just a neutral nation not even an axis member but he refused because he knew the germans were doomed from the start so mussolini pressured hitler to put pavelić in power and he did just to wipe his hands of the whole balkan shitshow

when I said anglo ass lickers I meant those officers. A shame really, we could have stayed neutral

Pusi mi kurac amer, nek te zidovi nastave jebati

Okay Shekelberg