HOW TO IDENTIFY SHILL AND SLIDE POSTS

Okay newfags, since many of you retards don't understand that there are leftist shills in here creating slide threads and trying to distrsct and disrupt, here is your guide:

Identifying Shillthreads:
1) blackpill astroturfing: "I give up guys...poor me" or "why do all white women hate white men"
2) Classic astroturfing: "As someone who voted for Trump I can no longer support him...."
3) Divide and Conquer (D&C) shilling takes three forms:
--A) Excessive NAZI larping. Claiming every effective leader on the right is a jew or zionist instead of addressing points.
--B) Pushing religious diversity to divide us. "Muh islam" "muh paganism"
4) Meaningless threads on dumb e celebs.

WHAT YOU CAN DO?
1) Ignore threads that are shills or memeflags, hide posts by those users, filter, and never respond
2) Enter "sausage" minus "sau" into all fields of the thread.
3) Bump threads that are interesting.

STOP FEEDING LEFTARD SHILLS. Stop responding. Lurk moar if you don't understand this post.

Pic related.

Attached: 1561645680588.png (1834x1366, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/aeaweKn/acgver20.docx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

bump

Attached: 1561525965625.jpg (550x550, 61K)

bump

Attached: 1560364538637.png (500x515, 120K)

But, what remains, user? Plus, I enjoy the captchas!

Aces my friend

Second Coming of Christ here

Every person of color living inside the United States are all Afrocentric nationals guilty of treason. They stole my Omni-Sciences and psyoped the populace into thinking they are behind my work, scientific advancements, network and networth.

docdroid.net/aeaweKn/acgver20.docx

Afrocentric insurgents were planning to kill white people over the course of 4th July weekend to cover up the the theft of my work which they all used to psyop the populace with, and to cover up if it came to light that they psyoped the populace using the theft of my work and symbols.

I authorize the use of lethal force against every black national in the United States who are all guilty of treason, espionage, conspiracy, racketeering, fraud, extortion, engaging in psychological warfare and communicating in encryption to overthrow the United States Government

I authorize the formation of Right Wing Squads to deter the Afrocentric insurgents

I authorize the death of every Afrocentric black national residing in the United States and the destruction of every black ghetto

>3) Divide and Conquer (D&C) shilling takes three forms
C) Divisive shit like Italians, Slavs are not white. Amerimutts, Europoors, etc
>Lurk moar if you don't understand this post.
Absolutely

Attached: 1560534635030.png (384x378, 118K)

Bump
>remember, all (((memeflags))) are JIDF

Attached: POST IN RESPONSE TO EVERY MEMEFLAG.jpg (718x2709, 483K)

bump

Bump

>2) Enter "sausage" minus "sau" into all fields of the thread.
Gave me a good laugh OP.

Shut the fuck up fag, this board is satire and "slide threads" are part and parcel of it. You're so smug and caught up in your own delusions that you think this place matters, have sex you fucking alien goblin hybrid freak.

Attached: 1558693131637.png (391x329, 155K)

bump

Jow Forums-x meme flag filter list

/^Anarchist$/i;
/^Anarcho-Capitalist$/i;
/^Black Lives Matter$/i;
/^Catalonia$/i;
/^Commie$/i;
/^Communist$/i;
/^Confederate$/i;
/^Democrat$/i;
/^DEUS VULT$/i;
/^European$/i;
/^Fascist$/i;
/^Gadsden$/i;
/^Gay$/i;
/^Hippie$/i;
/^Jihadi$/i;
/^Kekistani$/i;
/^LGBT$/i;
/^Muslim$/i;
/^National Bolshevik$/i;
/^Nazi$/i;
/^Pirate$/i;
/^Republican$/i;
/^Templar$/i;
/^Treehugger$/i;op:only
/^Tree Hugger$/i;
/^United Nations$/i;
/^White Supremacist$/i;

Jow Forums x bait thread filter list:

/fuck/i
/$explain/i;op:only
/56%/i;op:only
/accept it/i:op:only
/apologise/i;op:only
/apologize/i;op:only
/bbc/i;op:only
/big black/i;op:only
/black guy/i;op:only
/black man/i;op:only
/blacked/i;op:only
/blocks ur path/i;op:only
/boi/i;op:only
/bread/i;op:only
/btfo/i;op:only
/cock/i;op:only
/corndog/i;op:only
/deal with it/i;op:only
/defend this/i;op:only
/desu/i;op:only
/discord/i;op:only
/get in here/i;op:only
/have sex/i;op:only
/huwhite/i;op:only
/incel/i;op:only
/lil donnie/i;op:only
/loli/i;op:only
/makes u think/i;op:only
/makes you think/i;op:only
/mandela effect/i;op:only
/mommy/i;op:only
/not white/i;op:only
/penis/i;op:only
/powerful/i;op:only
/prove me wrong/i;op:only
/thicc/i;op:only
/trump general/i;op:only
/tulsi/i;op:only
/schlop/i;op:only
/waifu/i;op:only
/white boy/i;op:only
/whiteboy/i;op:only
/whitey/i;op:only
/whitoid/i;op:only
/you have to admit/i;op:only

bump

Attached: SLIDE.png (1156x2031, 274K)

more bumpage

Attached: sliding.png (1500x1500, 926K)

> "As someone who voted for Trump I can no longer support him..."

Basically every Tulsi thread.

Isn't it obvious? They don't care.

Idiotic move to filter since some of posts with some of theses words could be ironic and pretty based.
If not just drop redpills, destroy OP futile argument and sausage it

BUMP
let's see how long it takes before the jannies kvetch this thread

Attached: proof1.jpg (838x434, 136K)

>No mention of Christcuckery being a potential D&C and only focuses on Islam and "paganism"
D&C thread trying to warn as about D&C threads lmao, fuck off and die faggot.

Attached: not-even-bai.png (500x522, 64K)

Bump

Attached: 1537932095749.png (500x500, 134K)

Dont forget the u mad whiteboi and "would x be allowed into the ethnostate?" Slide threads. Some posts are just shit posters but you start to see recurring patterns that are definitely organized. I noticed after the Google scandal broke the sliding was 10x normal

this is one of the BLM faggots

Attached: turkroach.png (842x434, 519K)

This is a good example of what OP has stated, witness;
>Memeflag
>Weak effortless post to illicit a response
>Buzzwords
>image

pic related

Attached: COINTELPRO.png (1169x6371, 979K)

This thread is slide

Keep believing in kike God Yahweh, it will surely save the Western Civilization.

You're literally trying to D&C, bait harder you stupid faggot.

.tfw they still don't realize almost all of pol hate Drumpf

they also use motherjones and liberal left sources on Jow Forums

Bump

>2011 + 8
>unironically believing what you see on Jow Forums

>they also use motherjones and liberal left sources on Jow Forums

I wouldn't mind the shills if they had decent arguments but they keep parroting the same shit over and over with used memes. They lack the creativity to make funny memes. It's like watching aliens trying to mimic Jow Forums.

>the same faggot shill leaf getting assblasted in the other tulsi thread
>using motherjones
>as a source
>on Jow Forums

No idea what you are saying. You use our terms but you can't string up a decent sentence with them.

>using motherjones as a real source on Jow Forums
>swearing you are not a shill afterward

bump

Hahahaha. Look OP, an antifashionista

I've never use secondary sources. You got the wrong guy. I'm just saying shills are people as well so with the right arguments you can red pill them.

You can tell shills by how hollow their comments are. It's like aliens trying to mimic another species. Keep on the look out.

Here is the run down:
Since Jow Forums got so much exposure in the 2016 elections, the left is trying to shill the board with Tulsi spam to get exposure to get people to believe Jow Forums supports Tulsi to drive support. Its more than likely some official shill group like CREW as they are using the same exact methods used in 2016. Even some of the memes they are using has fallen out of popularity on Jow Forums. note that CREW fired all of their non-Jews and ever since they have been using the "you/he/they are a Jew" slander since its OK for a kike to insult people as kikes - its the liberal left ideology. What thread types have been using the "milkies" meme? Kike threads for Jew tits. If it were Trumpfags, they would be pushing the absolute worst choice possible. The left pushed hard for a woman to win, and since the board shits on women, its obvious its a shill campaign to push support for a woman to win. Its Hillary 2.0 for them. Then you have the standard butthurt fags who created that group on Twitter who hate Trump on board. Literally Jews from CREW, Twitter, and Reddit.

Thank you. This clears a lot of things up. I can't put my finger on it, but you can feel how awkward their shit is.

There is a list of current CREW employees, and its all Jews. As soon as they replaced all of their employees, there was a notable shift in shill tactics using the "no you are the kike" but pushing the same pro-left, anti-right garbage. People can dislike the right, but its always the same messages and pictures and lack of actual discussion. That sends a message that its more than likely shills rather than someone wanting to actually discuss anything. We also know from multiple groups on Twitter, Reddit, even with David Brock/Shareblue, and tranny discord that there are indeed shills on Jow Forums. It seems awkward because its people that are not part of the group saying things trying to seem like they fit in. They even have classes on Jow Forums to try to get people to understand how things flow to shill better.

>Jow Forums can be likened to Hitlers beer hall where fascists gather to hatemonger and scapegoat innocent groups
wew lad, we /beerhall/ now.
I cannot fathom the kind of mind state these people are on. I mean.... to propagate "their more righteous views" with "facts" amongst the "rabid dogs" of Jow Forums... by launching clumsy psyops that were obvious since day one.

Does this list get pasted in the general field of 4chanX?

I got the flag one to work

OP is based

General applies to all types of fields, but if you want to specify a type you can do "type:flag" etc and it will work in general. "i" means case insensitive, "op:only" means threads only. My list is just a suggestion. edit as you like. MD5 will block certain images. Lots of aggravation gone after running these filters.

Attached: 1559266520501.png (1920x1080, 261K)

Bumperino

Bump