Who's who on the racial hierarchy?

Attached: meaning-of-life.png (400x400, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/aeaweKn/acgver20.docx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is no racial hierarchy, it's a pseudoscientific meme for people who are too stupid to realize that culture, not race, is the cause of the differences between ethnic groups

Race informs culture

exaclly nigga y'all need to calm down

Only because the globalist elites tell minorities to identify with their race first and country second

Second Coming of Christ here

Every person of color living inside the United States are all Afrocentric nationals guilty of treason. They stole my Omni-Sciences and psyoped the populace into thinking they are behind my work, scientific advancements, network and networth.

docdroid.net/aeaweKn/acgver20.docx

Afrocentric insurgents were planning to kill white people over the course of 4th July weekend to cover up the the theft of my work which they all used to psyop the populace with, and to cover up if it came to light that they psyoped the populace using the theft of my work and symbols.

I authorize the use of lethal force against every black national in the United States who are all guilty of treason, espionage, conspiracy, racketeering, fraud, extortion, engaging in psychological warfare and communicating in encryption to overthrow the United States Government

I authorize the formation of Right Wing Squads to deter the Afrocentric insurgents

I authorize the death of every Afrocentric black national residing in the United States and the destruction of every black ghetto

bingo

Han Chinese

Attached: china_ethnic_han_family.jpg (945x945, 162K)

Mexicans rule with there fucking burrito dicks

You’re not wrong but when the race is so extremely intertwined with culture literally EVERYWHERE then there’s no point in distinction.

Even a culturally “white” black guy curtails to other black people when he’s around them.

Where does culture come from?

Attached: havetoponderquick.png (484x479, 232K)

Well that looks like a population pyramid, so I guess the bottom would be East Asians, Indians, then Africans.
After than I'm guessing it goes Hispanics and arabs, then whites
Pacific islanders next?
Native Americans above them and finally I would imagine that Abos are the least populist people. Maybe pygmies if you put them in their own category

Mind you, this is all pulled straight out of my ass, but I think that's the demographics population pyramid

MEN:

>castizos and meds
>n*rdoid
>blacks
>mestizos
>muslims
>poos
>asians

WOMEN:

>castizas and meds
>MENA
>mestizas
>asians
>light poos
>blacks
>dark poos
>abos
>wh*TE "women"

It grows from the ground, like cities and agriculture.
That's why Europeans were just lucky to live on all that good Earth and got to live in civilizations instead of tribes

Imagine being this guy
>I posted it again guys look!!

There is no race that is better than others. Every race is okay, but the thing is that each race should focus on their own development and culture and not to interfere with other races. The actual inferiors are the mixed mongrels that are messing up the harmony. I believe that even jews are equal (as a race!) to others, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be exterminates for their crimes against the world and the humanity. Also it's the jews who are trying to force all the races to fight and hate each other (and to create some bullshit hierarchy).

Attached: 52713798_1358191390986653_2639863818414456832_o.jpg (1000x500, 53K)

Attached: 1561748590753.png (400x400, 9K)

The only way is a dualism approach
We must accept the fact that different phenotypes exist
However we must also accept the fact that the human brain can be overwritten
Nonetheless the individual must be willing to be a part of society
Anyone from any race has the potential to be privileged or oppressed
We must escape the label while maintaining logical distance

>the bottom would be East Asians
You actually think Chinks are stupid? Give this retard a round of applause.

Thanks Jared Diamond.

Depends on what you value, there's no objective "superior," different traits are useful for different things.
This b8 deserves another (you)

In a population pyramid?
Yes
There's a fuck-ton of east asians in the world,
Did you think I'm an abbo supremacist? I just think they're not a populous people, therefore they go near the top where it's smaller because there's less people

There isn't. Hierarchies describe dominance chains and in-groups. You're essentially asking what's the hierarchy of methods for slicing soup, length-wise over diagonal or visa-versa?

I don't need to organize world in relation to niggers for any reason whatsoever.

I see you're a man of culture as well.

I.... NEEED....BROWN ASS SNifffffffffFFFFFFFFF OH GOD THE SMELL OH GOD

Brown ass.... Delectable. Smooth and shiny. Perfect color and hue... Makes my pp hard...

Attached: 73782838383.jpg (800x1200, 203K)

I can agree with this. Also, each race has evolved to be successful in its own environment. No one race is "better", a European man would fair poorly in African savanna just as an African man would fair poorly in Siberia. This includes physical features as well as psychological characteristics. People who are out of touch with reality can't seem to make this connection. My $.02
Unironicly pic related

Attached: 1555034984251.jpg (700x391, 67K)

gotcha

Attached: therewego.png (746x398, 13K)

Meds
Slavs
Asians
Germans
Nords
Native Americans of Mexico and Peru
Niggers

I'd crawl over 500 miles of molten glass just to be able to listen to Emma Watson's moist buttcheeks flapping against each other in a loud flatulence through a walkie talkie. I'd literally kill myself and spend the rest of eternity in the purgatory if the prize was taking a single deep whiff on Emma Watson's moist armpits. I'd ressurect Hitler and send him to Israel on a Tesla with an army of 2 million men if i could share a gym room with a sweaty, smelly Emma Watson for 5 minutes. I'd hang myself in my own shitted underwear if i could get 5 miles close to Emma Watson's discharge. I would cut my ribs off and continuously beat my head on my own knees for 5 days straight, then cut my wrists and dive on a pond of boiling sewer if the prize was smelling her unwashed morning breath.

And of course, i would literally sign a contract with God in which it would completely delete my existence and any possibility of my existence or consciousness thereafter (e.g afterlife, reincarnation, etc) if the prize was feeding her with 5 pounds of beans and a couple of hours later putting my head in between her legs, doggy style, and taking a huge breath while she completely fills my lungs with her gasses.

Oh god... imagine the smell.