In your own words, describe what it means to be "honkpilled"

In your own words, describe what it means to be "honkpilled"

Attached: 95B8005B-B1A0-4728-9D2A-57C2C782C609.jpg (776x669, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/aeaweKn/acgver20.docx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forced meme from Zionists that's fucking cringe.

having sex with niggers

Instead of feeling sadness and depression (“blackpilled”) about the state of the modern West, being “clownpilled” means kicking back and enjoying the freak show.

For me its realizing the world is in decay no matter what we do (blacks and browns will be everywhere). Nothing we can do about it. If your a boomer like me its best just to laugh because you arent going to get the worst of it.

Which makes you equally as useless.

Pills are how you see the world.
blue = naivety
red = reality
black = hopelessness
honk = absurdity

What are you doing?

the honkpill was invented by the jews to stop us from taking action

it is time

Attached: m42524524.png (1280x809, 505K)

It's the stage beyond blackpilled. It means realising that the world is fucked up but not embracing it, instead laughing at it. It's essentially just another form of whitepill except with a distinctly absurdist bent.

Attached: 1554575119370.jpg (561x265, 71K)

The facts that no one seems to give a fuck about the latest project veritas video

Attached: 1561707622714.jpg (847x952, 285K)

no its not
we could get rid of all this if we werent pussies

it means you glow, fucking nigger fed

Nothing changes except instead of getting angry and apathetic at the state of world, you enjoy the clown show. You understand how evil manifests in others, yourself included. Work on yourself and lead by example rather than moral posturing and depression.

it was on nbc yesterday ;^)

Attached: 1.jpg (2304x1728, 883K)

Voting, Jow Forums gay ops, participating in local government meetings and events, been to a protest, educating people about American politics. A few things atleast. Better than honk honking at the world as you lay on your back and die.

We Pagliacci now.

Attached: 2.jpg (2304x1728, 492K)

it's a false dichotomy. both options are pessimistic.

You realize it doesn't matter anymore, and you can either work on self improvement to survive the storm or masturbate until they come for you

to be clownpilled is to see the world for what it truly is, a circus. A circus filled with freaks, beastly animals, and con men. A place where you learn to enjoy the show that is being put on. and at the end of it all, you can throw peanuts at the grotesque displays of amusement for 50¢

>both options are pessimistic.

Nonsense. It's a bizarre conflation that fags like you have where you seem to be under the impression that the honkpill just leads to someone becoming resigned to their fate. In fact it's the opposite.

were all fucked no matter what so just laugh while it all goes up in flames.
Throw some gasoline on the fire if you want as well.

Second Coming of Christ here

Every person of color living inside the United States are all Afrocentric nationals guilty of treason. They stole my Omni-Sciences and psyoped the populace into thinking they are behind my work, scientific advancements, network and networth.

docdroid.net/aeaweKn/acgver20.docx

Afrocentric insurgents were planning to kill white people over the course of 4th July weekend to cover up the the theft of my work which they all used to psyop the populace with, and to cover up if it came to light that they psyoped the populace using the theft of my work and symbols.

I authorize the use of lethal force against every black national in the United States who are all guilty of treason, espionage, conspiracy, racketeering, fraud, extortion, engaging in psychological warfare and communicating in encryption to overthrow the United States Government

I authorize the formation of Right Wing Squads to deter the Afrocentric insurgents

I authorize the death of every Afrocentric black national residing in the United States and the destruction of every black ghetto

fucking activist goy

You know how you hear some story, or see a meme and you don't know whether to laugh or cry?

Well if you choose to laugh, that's the honkpill.

To embrace the end of our species, rather than fight it. Enlightenment through acceptance of the things we cannot change.

It means to fall for Mossad demoralization campaign.

Attached: 1553439045675.png (723x1621, 1.14M)