FOX Is Based

Attached: 20190629_033943.jpg (1077x1092, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQ9PCjghlmo
youtube.com/watch?v=D7FPmojhEeE
youtube.com/watch?v=IZqo-vMbxa0
bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/richmond.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/4/52/452e3703-c19c-5f4c-9bea-2e2bd0db8883/5c0863779981a.pdf.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They want you dead

Attached: 20190629_034045.jpg (1080x763, 312K)

LMAO!
fat incel nazi got what was coming to him. too bad he didn't get the chair though

Lmao this!

What a dumbass, threw his life away because of some fatty

zero justice
the crowd attacked his car
what the hell was he supposed to do?

Maximum cringe.

Was Heyer even hit by the car? The picture of the fat woman on top of the car was confirmed to not be Heyer, so did she die of a heart attack or not?

Jow Forums gets life in prison

This kid is literally a spitting image of every racist in this board

If you retarded boomer fags who came here from reddit think Fox news isn't run by kikes who are all libfags then you need to gtfo. CivNats are a fucking disgrace to America

no hew mom said she had a heart attack and the retards who tried to give her CPR gave her trauma to the chest causing death.

You’re god damn right we do. Fucking trash needs burnt around here

Nope, also his car was being attacked by violent mobs because he was white

Poor kid, should have never accepted the plea. As long as he knew he was innocent it would have showed in the trial, and even if he went away everyone who watched him would have seen what they did.

>white supremacist

Was there even any evidence for this claim?

He wasn't trying to kill people, they were breaking his windows to try to pull him out of the car most likely and he slammed his foot on the gas. What would you have done if you were in that position on the road, surrounded by protesters, just sit there and let them do whatever they like to you?

>Plead Guilty
If what you say is true, then he's a cuck and coward for going along with it.

What's stopping you from just leaving?

Attached: brazillian drinking water.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

Fast Facts You Need To Know About The Trial:

Attached: image.jpg (747x492, 103K)

>don't plead guilty
>get the death penalty
Not much of a choice.

They've never discussed why there were people with baseball bats and pipes right there when he slammed into the crowd.

the autopsy gave blunt force trauma to chest as cause of death so fields was fucked

If he didn't accept the plea he could've gotten a few years.

Dead penalty for running over a wale?
You Americans take animal rights to serious.

The day that smart men like you recognize not merely your Jewish Masters but also your WHITE Masters, is the day you learn who to kill with your aggression. State Enforcers are your third priority target. Ignore everyone else unless you have no choice.

You want to see fear, agony and broken souls on the faces of every Anti White in the world? Then take out the (((Masterminds))) of white destruction. Jews first but White Masters second. Pretty much every pro white doesn't realize that the vast majority of Elite Whites are Good Goyim for their own Jewish Masters.

Reminder that James Fields is innocent. These mother fuckers literally threatened to kill him if he didn't plead guilty according to that headline. He was chased into the crowd by a commie with a rifle.
youtube.com/watch?v=EQ9PCjghlmo

Attached: 3452754.jpg (800x445, 95K)

>walk free because muh self defense
>life sentence to avoid getting the chair
what a downer, I unironically believe he thought he was clever and could pull this off while getting away with it

Self-defense is illegal if you’re a white man

He was at a nazi rally, what more fucking evidence do you need.

I sincerely hope you're talking about minecraft of your post. Otherwise that's cringe.

So was Heather

>driving down the block like what else should a brother do
he could have stayed home

Cell tower ping data showed they were nowhere near each other. Try again, stormfag.

I just one more abused, tortured idiot who doesn't really care about life. Nihilism is just something you do where I come from. That's how it goes when people hurt you for fun and everybody knows but nobody cares. (That's the point when you learn to hurt others and which people are considered acceptable to hurt.)

Cringe as hard as you like. Life is cringe. Sex and children are cringe. Fair play is cringe. Humanity is cringe. Lighting people and things on fire and watching them scream is Kino. Shooting large animals and butchering them is Kino.

Rich white self haters who think their money and white neighborhoods give them a pass on killing poor whites who want white communities, those people are targets. They just don't know it yet.

sincerely hope you're on a watchlist

I shared video footage of him being right there telling people to direct traffic into the crowd and get run over you absolute faggot. Dixon admitted it twice.

What is it with burgers and the fucking plea bargains. That broken justice system, i swear to god...

That doesn't prove anything.

I don't give a fuck what some clout chasing leftard said, and neither does the court. Out of court statements are meaningless unless they are corroborated in court. The actual data shows he was full of shit.

Did they confirm where it came from? Possibly aggressive CPR? They were pounding the fuck out of that pig. She was giggling all over.

Watch the video again, there was a whole street between him and the crowd when he started speeding towards them, no one touched his car until he had already plowed through a bunch of people.

>ADMIT YOU DID IT OR WE'LL KILL YOU
the absolute state of American """justice"""

Attached: 1561689451178.jpg (819x1200, 518K)

The actual evidence shows that Dwayne Dixon chased him into the crowd with a rifle with the intention of getting someone run over. Lurk MOAR Reddit fag.

Total injustice. He was surrounded by an armed and angry mob that his so-called victim was a part of. He shouldn’t have spent a day in prison. Clearly self defense!

There was that one guy that hit his car before he plowed into the crowd.

No it doesn't. If it did, the defense would have raised it at trial.

Let me guess, now you will fall back on conspiracy theories and say his lawyer deliberately threw the case.

Wrong, not only did someone hit his car with a baseball bat, there's also a man seen pulling out a pistol in the video footage..

You ever had people approach you for extremely illegal activities, offer to pay you, and then laugh heartily in their faces while their Cop buddies are right next to them? (In plain clothes.)

You ever had people leave the room just because you entered it?

You ever laughed at proud white Liberals over the Cville incident and reminded that pussies who have their guns in hand but are afraid to pull the trigger are not what most hard men think of as "dangerous?"

Ever stolen a man's girlfriend and when he challenges you, you scare him into leaving fast and he keys the word SLUT on the hood of her car?

How much longer do you think average white men are going to tolerate the complete slander and destruction of their color? 30 years? 20? 10? End of Trump's second term? End of his First Term?

I grew up hating everything white, straight, Christian and male. In a house and community that never said a single kind word about the above. I wonder how the average white self hating idiot will respond to genuine physical action by white men who are sick of hearing how they are responsible for everything wrong with the world.

Don't fear the kind of man who attended UTR 2017. Fear the kind of man who pushed UTR into Antifa, then stood back and watched the fight.

(I felt that feeling in you too.)

The crowd was looser when he first started accelerating. The guy who swung at him had to move out of the way.

When? Show the footage

shut the fuck up kike. Watchlists don't do shit anyway.

political prisoner. the true people who have blood on their hands are the mayor for illegally breaking up a constitutionally protected gathering, and the police for pushing attendees into crowds of violent left wing protestors without protection.

I think the revisionist account of the situation is never going to change, unfortunately.

youtube.com/watch?v=D7FPmojhEeE

4 seconds in

>here's also a man seen pulling out a pistol in the video footage..
BAHAHAHAHA! The absolute state of alt-right conspiratards.

>you

Wignats are so fucking pathetic.

Attached: H1LXZ01.png (705x998, 197K)

>You're beyond fucking retarded. I just shared video footage as proof. Go back to plebbit you cancerous nigger.

Aha. That's how they did it. His public (((defender))) made him plead guilty.

>threw his life away

Let's be honest, he had no life whatsoever.

Behold, the autistic right.

Attached: U86bZ2.jpg (800x450, 56K)

All that vid shows is that he was already accelerating into the crowd when he was hit. If anyone has grounds for self defense, it was the bat wielder.

We need a Republican Virginian Governor to pardon him, he doesn't deserve to be there.

He was fleeing for his life because someone threatened to kill him with an ar15 and then a woman bashed his car with a baseball bat. His car never contacted the woman who died.

He's mentally handicapped

I think you mean death penalty for merely driving by a woman who had a heart attack and died of severe obesity.

>The footage doesn't show what I say it shows
>Call the person a nigger

This is hilarious.

official courtroom exhibit. something tells me they dont want to show the real driver.

Attached: the shadow poeple.png (1030x647, 441K)

It shows he didn't drive into the crowd until after that guy hit his car.

how is that a form of self defense ? hit passing car with a bat muh self defense

miscarriage of justice
F

>life in prison because you drove your car out of a mob of people attacking you

Just start killing people indiscriminately fuck it

He just wanted to go home

Coping this hard. Posting a cope image.

whatever cia nigger was driving that car. They def were not lost

Attached: 1550185260929.png (1178x627, 1M)

I love reading these threads because of all the mental gymnastics needed to somehow reason this guy is anything but a scumbag getting exactly what he asked for. This is what Justice looks like, isolation until he finds a way to kill himself in his cell.

He was heading down the street at speed. People had to jump out of the way. He had at least 20 yards to stop and back up if he had no intention of plowing into the crowd.
Pedestrians have the right of way. Fields was barreling down on him. You can hear the challenger bottoming out on the speedbump. He was speeding before he got near the crowd.

>People had to jump out of the way.
half the crowd in the front just casually side steps out of the way.

Absolutely, it's nuts how hard these kids are crying seeing a white guy go to jail

He spouted off on social media and they used it as evidence. Delet your Facebook now.

>imran qasem

why is this faggot in our country?

you know im talking about the bat swinging dude who swings at the car after the car passes him?

I wish your mom had miscarried you

Who was the person who hit his car from behind have they been traced?

Exactly this. They couldn't feel the ribs and sternum snapping under all the layers of fat. The retarded hippy chicks acting as "medics" with blue hair and tattoos didn't know the difference between CPR and lung implosion. They literally killed her with love and kindness and blunt force trauma.

8:55
youtube.com/watch?v=IZqo-vMbxa0

Attached: 1437490909053.jpg (552x410, 47K)

The car passed him because he had to dodge it, as it was barreling down on him and the rest of the crowd.

Full autopsy report is online. For some reason it doesn't work with archive.is or unvis.it
bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/richmond.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/4/52/452e3703-c19c-5f4c-9bea-2e2bd0db8883/5c0863779981a.pdf.pdf

of course he swings the bat AFTER he passes him, because the stormnigger was already speeding up at that time, showing no intent to stop.

>le liberal individualist
The only people that still claim to be libertarians here do so tactically or are edgy brown people, d&c posters and child fuckers

What does Minecraft mean

>muh cope

Yeah whatever you say faggot

Attached: SAr53w.png (944x538, 518K)

> A random guy in the crowd nowhere near Fields draws a weapon after a car plowed into said crowd.
>This makes Fields innocent.

BAHAHAHAHA! Pathetic.

I honestly can't work out how he has received life here outside of pure corruption.

Driving his car down a street, which is where cars belong and not people. People block his way, he stops. People begin hitting his car with bats, he panics, slams his foot on the accelerator. A fat women directly in front of his car has a heart attack and dies.

How is he at fault here? Why are people blocking his car? Why are they hitting it with bats? Why doesn't that impact the case, or his sentence?

How is he not protected by the panic created by a crowd of people surrounding his car and striking it?

They constantly call him a Neo-Nazi and White Supremacist. Even if that is true - what does that have to do with his crime? He drove into a fat, WHITE bitch? How is that a hate crime? Why are his political views always brought into it? It wasn't a hate crime in any way?

If I attended Unite the Right and pick pocketed someone's wallet on the day, was that a hate crime too?

This is wild injustice.

Oh the irony

Spot the child fucker in this photo

Attached: 81H0YC.jpg (1024x1024, 114K)

You should get your eyes checked, do you know how to tell if someone is hitting their breaks?

Attached: 1543271406946.jpg (992x414, 86K)

he should have pled not guilty and fought it like a fucking man.
instead his kike sjw lawyer convinced him to plead guilty because it would spare him the death penalty.

>if the car was hit
>u have to acquit.

he wasnt man enough to fight, so now he has to rot away in prison.

S

I didn't say Fields seen the guy and panicked, I just said someone pulled a gun.
Stop making excuses, loser.

They both look like libertarians. I don't see your point.

>life in prison for 1 dead commie fatty

This is why you always aim for the high score

>Someone pulled a gun
You conveniently left out the the gun was pulled AFTER the attack.

So what? How is this relevant? Why bring it up, unless you are trying to make excuses for Fields?

If this is true, why didn't it come up in court? This seems like an easy not guilty if true

>A single frame showing brake lights means he had the intention of stopping!

Try again