Seriously whitey?

Seriously whitey?

Attached: Screenshot_20190628-182803_Instagram.jpg (1080x1070, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/aeaweKn/acgver20.docx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Screenshot_20190628-182628_Instagram.jpg (1080x868, 200K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190628-182524_Instagram.jpg (1080x1309, 288K)

Yeah but more niggers have been slaughtered by Jews than the rest put together! Enslaved too!

Niggers die in the Mediterranean all the time though

Well yeah it was a luxury liner

>be OP
>hmmm how will i get people to notice my low effort shit thread ?
>Oh ik let me show this twitter post of some dumb nigger hating on my race
>sit back and watch burgers hate on niggers
>???
>Profit

Yeah, this nigger definitely didn't board the Titanic. He certainly didn't survive and make it back to France, either. And his 26 year old Haitian friend (Victor Giglio) certainly wasn't the only nigger that died, either.

How many more lies are these niggers going to make up about history? Harriet Tubman (not her real name) went to "the south" (Maryland) to "save" slaves (help her friends and relatives move). Inventing peanut butter. So on and so forth. A nigger couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it.

Attached: 5badb0512100003100c6a7db.jpg (360x505, 38K)

I'm drunk and out of my mind. I know one thing though. I hate niggers

who cares...
i am just disappointed that this is absolutely ok to say, but if same thing said about another race they all get angry

No worries mate. The number of niggers that died on slave ships that sank easily out-pace the number of whites that died on the Titanic. Hell, that's probably true of the ones who died without the ship sinking too.

Second Coming of Christ here

Every person of color living inside the United States are all Afrocentric nationals guilty of treason. They stole my Omni-Sciences and psyoped the populace into thinking they are behind my work, scientific advancements, network and networth.

docdroid.net/aeaweKn/acgver20.docx

Afrocentric insurgents were planning to kill white people over the course of 4th July weekend to cover up the the theft of my work which they all used to psyop the populace with, and to cover up if it came to light that they psyoped the populace using the theft of my work and symbols.

I authorize the use of lethal force against every black national in the United States who are all guilty of treason, espionage, conspiracy, racketeering, fraud, extortion, engaging in psychological warfare and communicating in encryption to overthrow the United States Government

I authorize the formation of Right Wing Squads to deter the Afrocentric insurgents

I authorize the death of every Afrocentric black national residing in the United States and the destruction of every black ghetto

Your broke asses couldn't afford it.

Lesson learned: Niggers should beg for these good old days to return.

>ll, that's probably true of the ones who died without the ship sinking too.
let me tell you, i am absolutely ok with them saying all this, cause you know, its all talk. but i hate the double standard of it, thats what i hate. i mean we all know that haiti is basically a ethnoestate of blacks who killed all whites, right? but if we just talk about it all hate gets lose and we get branded as racists. and getting branded as racist is ok, as long as people dont jeopardize your job and education for it.

>Inventing peanut butter
Amazin'

Attached: muh washington carver.png (607x407, 76K)

why do blacks like the uchiha clan so much

That's what they get for letting so many roasties on a boat.

But, in the great nigger wreck of 1949, not a soul survived.

Attached: photostudio_1561768899200.png (600x450, 360K)

a British ship in 1912 these people are fucking insane

As for the effort to marginalize Jow Forums, I don't give two shits. Stupid fagatron grad students can't cite Jow Forums for their freaknik schools...so....

>Uchiha
Blacks are mentally 10 years old for life.

Attached: Screenshot_20190628-181849_Instagram.jpg (1080x1274, 454K)

At least you tried Ahmad

Fuck a bunch of niggers

I'm really stoned and I hate niggers too