Why are female members of the Alt-right so mentally ill and gross?

Why are female members of the Alt-right so mentally ill and gross?

Attached: 1561763872706.png (600x320, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/aeaweKn/acgver20.docx
youtu.be/wBOg39M0wj0
youtube.com/watch?v=OqR-phb3Wkk
web.archive.org/web/20150907003430/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGDUQmV3TcI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you use the title of alt right to describe yourself, you're a useful idiot.

Attached: 1561044914454.jpg (1024x691, 76K)

>members of the Alt-right
all fields
hide thread

>Why are females mentally ill?
Fixed it for you

Attached: swedenyes.jpg (680x510, 84K)

She's just another roastie assblasted that Chad didn't choose here.
Most complaining about AFWM is from butthurt roasties.
Most BLACKED threads are made by roasties.
The remainder of those threads are made by literal Jews.

Attached: spook.png (992x382, 615K)

Is she wrong? I'm not seeing it.

Because any woman who makes jewtube videos about being trad instead of actually getting married and raising a family is a charlatan

Incel term was created by a girl...

In theory, no. But as a 1/4 pajeet mutt she’s really one to be talking.

>mentally ill and gross
Sweden

Sweden what?

Most female e-celeb women who market themselves as "trad" are whores. They only claim to be trad because beta cucks throw money at them and pay their monthly bills. They don't actually believe the words that they're saying.

Fake & gay

Attached: 1561400740.png (662x961, 169K)

Second Coming of Christ here

Every person of color living inside the United States are all Afrocentric nationals guilty of treason. They stole my Omni-Sciences and psyoped the populace into thinking they are behind my work, scientific advancements, network and networth.

docdroid.net/aeaweKn/acgver20.docx

Afrocentric insurgents were planning to kill white people over the course of 4th July weekend to cover up the the theft of my work which they all used to psyop the populace with, and to cover up if it came to light that they psyoped the populace using the theft of my work and symbols.

I authorize the use of lethal force against every black national in the United States who are all guilty of treason, espionage, conspiracy, racketeering, fraud, extortion, engaging in psychological warfare and communicating in encryption to overthrow the United States Government

I authorize the formation of Right Wing Squads to deter the Afrocentric insurgents

I authorize the death of every Afrocentric black national residing in the United States and the destruction of every black ghetto

Because the alt-right isn't real. Also nice no vote faggot.

I don't see how that goes against anything she's stated in either tweet. Pajeets can't hate niggers?

You just know that she dates black guys

its fucking rich coming from the /most/ cucked country on the planet.
You know everyone just laughs at you sweedishfag.

I think he means she's a product of race mixing and is trying to fit in with whites despite not being one.

Also fake & gay

Attached: 1560966983.jpg (900x1200, 138K)

Rich coming from chinese colony, Canada. Have sex, incel

Incel is a reddit term and normalfags still can't use it correctly and don't know what it means.

Her personal experience with it should probably be a message to us all. I mean, I typically trust people who have more experience in things that I don't when considering those things where they have such expertise. Don't you?

He looks like a onions though. She probably has a BVLL

remember shes part jew

Attached: 9F064515-B29B-4E9A-B1BD-7D8321469E98.jpg (685x475, 22K)

And you are here because why again? Explain yourself.

jesus i didnt realize she was so based i regret joining the mob that bullied her off the internet. where the nudes tho

Attached: 1549025565042.jpg (580x580, 196K)

Remember, everyone should racemix and diversity is our strength unless it hurts a Jew.

>sweden
>can't stop thinking about nigger dicks
pottery

no u.

DILATE faggot

Because it makes mutts like yourself seethe with anger

youtu.be/wBOg39M0wj0

sweden in rare form tonight

I never speicified the race of the BVLL actually, that's on you.

ohhhh yeahhh. now i remember why

You think whites alone are the only ones against racemixing?

Cope

I guess she didn't get the memo that ugly women who bathe in makeup are supposed to be nice, not bitter racist wenches.

>david bigot

Seething roastie

Attached: 1561764345554.png (360x259, 32K)

Whites are not against racemixing.

Fair point

In truth i know nothing about this person, however people are passing her off as a white nationalist so i assumed she was. However she isn't exclusively any race. Once you're mixed you're mixed, any offspring of yours will be mixed too.

Yeah she just needs to be herself.
She's not entitles to companionship.

>You just know that she dates black guys
>t. sweden
P O T T E R Y

I would let her suck me if she wasn't so mean.

lol wut

Racist kkk women are udually larpers that get off on race play

Replied to wrong poster sorry

i wonder what shes doing, right now at this very moment

youtube.com/watch?v=OqR-phb3Wkk

ohhhh no no no

Attached: 1547384832729.gif (245x147, 885K)

web.archive.org/web/20150907003430/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGDUQmV3TcI

the original

goddamn could she even toss my salad with a shnoz like that getting in the way
>ive been reading some deep philosophical works
oh no no no

She's hot and I would take her out to a nice dinner.

According to every behavioral study they are.
Going by the Nuremberg laws her kids would be white so idk about that. My point is racemixing is kike subversion that doesn't just destroy the integrity of the white race. Its a threat to all races and anyone that cares about their people should find racemixing a problem regardless of race. For example black power groups in the US are fervently against racemixing.

lot of KKK there in Sweden?

No, i'm thinking more of american women

>Nuremberg laws
A bunch of Nazi garbage, Nazis denounced Slavs as genetically subhuman but they had a policy of kidnapping Slavic newborns and raising them as German. None of their policies were based on science, it was all subjective.

She's like a 5.5

Perhaps your jewish professors lied to you?

I bet you watch as Muslims gang rape your mother.

You little cowardly cuck bastard...you're extinct. Fuck you and good riddance. You are nothing.
I don't need any help despising lump of shit like you.

so things you know nothing about? got it.

Tara is a jew. Not that most self proclaimed alt right/ethnonationalist girls aren't gross (most of them are.)

Real hot women are all liberals living in places like California and New York dating rich men, not poor alt right NEETS.

i bet shes taking a 5.5 from a paki for 20 quid right now

>He proves me right
Kek, your cuckhold fantasies are on you, bro. Don't include my mother in them

Nah, i think i know enough.

Lied about what exactly?

She is a paki

>America
>hot women
pick one

Because the (((alt-right))) is primarily Jews

*AHEM*

>I was glad when I saw them, that I had come back to the outfit and gone into Germany, for the trip, with its views of the lagers and prison camps, had finally convinced me of the need to drive the Germans from the face of Europe. How could a civilized nation run concentration camps and murder millions-and still fight for that way of life? How could a man fight for a nation that broke up millions of families, that put old women and little children to work in slave-labor lagers? The Third Reich was a cancer on the face of the Western man. I was glad now that I had played a part, however small, in helping to remove that cancer. Herbert Hoover, with his methodical, engineer's mind, could admire the Germans as an efficient and industrious race, but I was only sorry that I had not shot more of them.
>I had never believed in the war until I had gone into Germany and seen what the Germans had in mind for the world: the slave labor lagers, the broken families, the men from Dachau; old women and little children worked to death in Ruhr factories. To me the Germans were a nation of barbarous psychopaths responsible for the first degree murder of ten to fifteen million Poles, Russians, and Jews, innocent civilians whose only crime was to have been born-Poles, Russians, or Jews. They had filled hundreds and hundreds of tank ditches with the bodies of men, women and children, had denied God and Christ to follow a satanic Messiah who promised them only murder on the vilest and vastest scale in history. A nation of animal lovers who had never understood people, the Germans had set out deliberately to exterminate the Slav, to annihilate the Jew, to murder all whom they disliked or who would not love them as animals loved them that had been taught to obey and beg for food. I wanted the Germans to be thoroughly punished-if I could ever catch Himmler or Hitler or Goering, I would take the greatest delight in making them die slowly.

Attached: Knights in Grey.jpg (3500x2400, 830K)

dont worry brother we’ll enslave them all soon and set up the public toilet brothels

Attached: 1406914743421.jpg (500x550, 58K)

Attached: 1559103572882.png (331x132, 40K)

Based

SWEDEN YES

>Real hot women are all liberals living in places like California and New York

Someone's never been to Los Angeles...

Attached: average goblina.jpg (800x638, 194K)

Attached: 1513474275606.jpg (889x720, 80K)

About everything involving the 1933-1945 period

so then you know the bylaws state you need to be a white male gentile to join, right?

SHES BASED & REDPILLED.
Got my approval.

I didn't actually mean actual kkk members but i doesn't matter in the end. Racist women, black and white, never take their position as serious as their men do. White women racists fuck black men for the thrill and as do black women in reverse.

My statement was about Nazi racial laws being retarded, which they were. That's not an opinion it's a fact. They considered 1/8 Ashkenazi Jewish acceptable, yet they would kill someone who was 1/4 Ashkenazi Jewish.

no "borderline" about it

>She's just another roastie assblasted that Chad didn't choose here.
Have you seen her fiance/husband? He's actually not bad looking, in my opinion.

I mean she's not wrong. Mutts are just jewish pawns.
>inb4 butthurt replies
get roped

Attached: 1555436635866.jpg (960x946, 91K)

She’s a mutt too

Canada is not far behind, stupid leaf fag

idk how it works in sweden but switching up like that is rare where I'm from. I'm not saying there aren't mudsharks here, but bitches who aren't attracted to nogs don't just out of the blue wake up one day and decide to go fuck a nigger.

What do you have against non-binary people?

Attached: Capture.png (781x233, 33K)

>yet they would kill someone who was 1/4 Ashkenazi Jewish.
Like I said your kike professors lied to you.

Most tend to be crazy and literally only fuck chads so just because she's 'one of us!' doesn't mean she'll choose you.

>source: my asshole

Even when youre on the warpath you cant help bending over. Youre like a 6 year old with a slingshot. Dads gonna kill you for breaking that window. Youre dead kiddo.

fucking ukniggers and their whilstposting

So this is why LS and BP distanced themselves from Tara?

Agreed, they need to learn to speak English

they were both just busy burning coal, its not personal

>Why are female members of the Alt-right so mentally ill and gross?
Because beta orbiters literally created thots. There was no demand for them until permavirgins starting asking for ways of making donations for favors.

Attached: Lauren Southern hoverhand poltard.jpg (680x888, 54K)

Mate i didn't learn this in school, this is directly from the Nurenburg laws. 1/4 kike is considered a Jew and all laws applying to Jews applies, 1/8 kike is considered Aryan assuming the 7/8 other is white.

Attached: image-placeholder-title.jpg (1200x673, 106K)