Hows the search for a white gf going Jow Forums?

Hows the search for a white gf going Jow Forums?

Attached: 157C6682-5E47-4CE9-8C8A-7784B1FB7945.jpg (640x681, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/aeaweKn/acgver20.docx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Rosenberg
youtube.com/watch?v=SduT8jclOro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Second Coming of Christ here

Every person of color living inside the United States are all Afrocentric nationals guilty of treason. They stole my Omni-Sciences and psyoped the populace into thinking they are behind my work, scientific advancements, network and networth.

docdroid.net/aeaweKn/acgver20.docx

Afrocentric insurgents were planning to kill white people over the course of 4th July weekend to cover up the the theft of my work which they all used to psyop the populace with, and to cover up if it came to light that they psyoped the populace using the theft of my work and symbols.

I authorize the use of lethal force against every black national in the United States who are all guilty of treason, espionage, conspiracy, racketeering, fraud, extortion, engaging in psychological warfare and communicating in encryption to overthrow the United States Government

I authorize the formation of Right Wing Squads to deter the Afrocentric insurgents

I authorize the death of every Afrocentric black national residing in the United States and the destruction of every black ghetto

Gave up long ago.

it's hard cause anxiety pretty much has me homebound and both my sisters arent lookers

I haven’t had sex in like 2 months I’m going crazy

Ive given up and am currently waiting for the civil war to start

4 u

Already have 1, sadly i also have a mutt kid with a black girl

I already have a Korean wife and a kid, thanks for asking.

Not great, every single chick I meet carries some dangerous levels of degeneracy

It doesn't go, all women are whores especially white ones. I'll stick to dicking down easy effort brown girls whenever I need a release however

Why would I be doing that...?

Married to a librarian that I (I swear not intentionally) turned into a libertarian and the a nazi.

Gross...

Man.... I haven't see an attractive white woman in damn near a year it seems. Really trashy tattooed meth mouth coal burner types where I'm at.

Vile.

*and then a nazi

lol

Tyrone can have em

mostly just screwing around, there's some black and asian girls with crushes on me and there's a few meds I'm flirting with.

Oh, and this college girl who's made it her mission to hook me up with someone because she thinks I'm fucking awesome.

It's just hard because most girls want my kids but our politicians have done their level best to destroy the aussie economy and culture, so I don't know what future kids would have.

Attached: masternegotiator.jpg (1242x1101, 100K)

Gave up, dating a MTF instead

this board is not about your fapping fantasies kike
it's about you getting gassed asap

Atleast they live in another country so i dont have to pay support

Get yourself a Ukrainian GF, they're trad as fuck and they're hot too

A doctor invited me to her house, on a whim, and we drank beer and talked about like for like 8 hours until 2am. We couldn't stop making a connection on every little thing. I'm seeing her again in a couple days. Hmm.

Sidenote: She says faggot, nigger, and kike, in casual conversation. She sent me this.

Attached: 2019-06-28-173313_609x677_scrot.png (609x677, 150K)

Not gud, but going out tonight. Wish me luck, niggers. Happy hunting.

Not even bothering with western women.

Attached: 1549663611788m.jpg (1024x633, 87K)

Haven’t left the basement so technically it hasn’t started

Just read Vox again huh you stupid cunt?

I’ve had white girlfriends and they were all either whores or cared more about themselves. I have a Columbian girlfriend currently and I’m very happy with her.

you're a joke

>let's get married and have autistic children
>*many screeching*

Attached: 1539484969946.webm (426x426, 994K)

It's going good. I've turned down a few white women who aren't good enough for me but I send them to friends of mine and it usually works out. I just wish I had more white male friends to swim in my wake.

There are no white girls where I live. But I do go to Finland quite often and FInnish chicks are easy af and also white af

Attached: FTAm9A_SJUQ.jpg (442x535, 90K)

if this isn't a larp you owe it to all of us to make more of her

I am a rather young looking thirty year old man, and I have not started actively searching for anyone, whether White, or otherwise. In my part of the country are many Mestizas, Castizas, and possibly full Hispanics (Spanish), as well as a fairly large African American population and large East/Southeast Asian communities. I live in California, and European Americans are not that numerous here anymore, since around 2000. Almost naturally by the circumstances, it would seem that intermarriages take place. There is a growing mixed-race population of mostly Mesoamerican-European mixtures, as well as European-East Asian mixtures. I don't have anything against people for which ethnic circumstances they have been born into, but I imagine that I might have more preferences to seek a wife of European origins; this is more so if I and a prospective woman plan to have children. Raising children in California seems astoundingly difficult, with the corruption here, and considering that almost all of my family lives here, I would find it difficult to just leave unless I believed it to be imperative, to make like Lot away from Sodom. If I do not plan on having children, my opinion is that the race of my prospective wife would not matter nearly as much, as long as I am willing to stay with her the rest of my life. My top priority in seeking a wife is to find a Christian woman, and then everything else, such as preferences of racial groupings, ethnicities, and physical appearances could be taken into consideration. For now, searching for a woman is not among my essential priorities, and it may turn out that it will not be going forward, either. I would need to have a genuine emotional investment in a woman for me to take up such an important role as husband.

It's hard when qt black chicks are all over me :/

Ukranian women are probably the most attractive in Europe.
Not white though

Attached: ukra.jpg (640x437, 49K)

>Hows the search for a white gf going Jow Forums?

I'll inform you if it ever starts...

Had one. Blonde green eyes big tits but she was very unstable. Now with a girl from Vietnam for many years now and its great but shes not white which sucks but she very red pilled on things

Fine, thanks!

Attached: 01.jpg (700x476, 147K)

>falling for the girlfriend meme
Paying a chick for her attention is pathethic. Marry or fuck off.

Exposure Therapy and general Self Improvement will cure you.

Don't give up. Actively help the cause by spreading Alt Media.

Become a Traditional Catholic and make it known you're looking for a good trad woman or a woman willing to become trad.

Wonderful.

Get out of West Virginia. Actually, even though some of the white women in the south have lower IQ's, they have a higher chance of becoming redpilled vs white girl living in new york. Find a good country white girl and make her trad.

We're going to go through tough times, but we will have victory. Create white kids and stop screwing around. /SIG/.

Reconsider, try sticking to your own race and helping the cause, victory is upon us, just not tomorrow. In time though.

/SIG/

I'll be working on it man. We even discussed how odd it is to try and form relationships or friendships with likeminded people (anti-political correctness, acknowledging jews, etc).

Attached: somejewfacts.jpg (1600x1250, 376K)

>marriage isn't paying a woman for her attention, and very expensively so
sugar babying is cheaper, desu

Attached: 1552149662046.jpg (764x1023, 84K)

Hot.

dafuq?

Fucking hookers is even cheaper and less work.

The only viable way to purge degeneracy and control our women within a reasonably fast time frame is Islam reaching majority and imposing Sharia Law in western countries.

Let's be realistic: white nationalism taking over all Europe and North America (possibly southern South America and South Africa as well) has 0 chances of happening anytime soon in 2019. A fourth Reich has 0 chances of happening after Germany's loss in WWII. A rollback to XIX century West has 0 chances of happening as well.

Meanwhile, Islam is spreading rapidly throughout various western countries, especially in Europe, and would spread even faster if white natives started to convert en masse. Islam has the blessing of the status quo and even from liberals/cucks while anything right wing or traditionalist in a western manner is vehemently opposed by it, including by the elites of the world (banksters, etc).

Slowly

College world isn't real life. You'll understand when you're older, looking back on it with dread.

I don't want women, my life's purpose is to kill as many jews as possible.

>is Islam reaching majority and imposing Sharia Law in western countries.

Fuck off Ahmed.

We were doing perfectly well in sexual relations before the 60's and we can bet there again without a subhuman ideology spread mt sandnigggers...fuck you

The problem is the jew, when the jew is removed the problems the jew caused go away...get rid of the jew.

Brain dead social conservatism isn't a solution. Just because something looks "socially conservative" doesn't automatically make it good. That kind of thinking is how we got into our current problems in the first place

Not well desu.

Attached: 1558576974177.jpg (404x468, 33K)

Cracking open a jewish skull , seeing their brains on the pavement, as I drink their blood would provide me with far more pleasure than any woman.

>woman
LOL

Good goy....fuck jews!

having sex is a waste of time, killing jews is all we should focus on. Once the jew is gone from this earth, and ONLY THEN, can we progress how we would be normally.

yeah, but they're less and less legal across the planet
a dunecooness minister banned them a few years ago, here...
well technically, they're legal, but if we fuck them and get caught, we dun goofed

You have to remove the cancer completely.

bro.

Attached: Kike62 Neu.jpg (1800x1186, 555K)

I'm dead serious, I'm willing to die for my cause. Jews want to make sure that I cannot have a life, so I will take theirs. Big shot jew, only to be killed by some virgin incel loser. THIS MUST HAPPEN.

preddy gudd actually - she lets me do anything to her

Attached: faye_krleksdocka-46333767-58683880-org.jpg (1593x1383, 77K)

Dunno. With it being summer and the college being out I'm more interested in finding a standard FNM that will fire.

>Hows the search for a white gf going

Attached: 1368774478163.jpg (600x598, 70K)

Wow, didn't think that would happen in France.

They legalized prostitiution here...whores are everywhere...Brazilians, Americans, Ukrainians, Russians...they all come here to make money

>Finns are white

OH NO NO NO

Jews want to disenfranchise whites, it will only cost them their lives. My main target is Greg Lansky.

Killing Greg Lansky would provide my with immeasurable pleasure, and I'd be doing a good deed for the white race.

>Some six million Jews still live in the East, and this question can only be solved by a biological extermination of the whole of Jewry in Europe. The Jewish Question will only be solved for Germany when the last Jew has left German territory, and for Europe when not a single Jew stands on the European continent as far as the Urals... And to this end it is necessary to force them beyond the Urals or otherwise bring about their eradication.[44]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Rosenberg

I plan on marrying one of my comfort women after the civil war is over.

>Greg Lansky

That's the jew behind Blacked.com...right?

I'm in a town with literally hundreds of single young women of Irish, Scottish, Welsh, German and French descent.

lol

yeah, used to be the case before than mudshit cunt
well, there are no actual borders, in eussr, so there's that

Married, 3 children.

you?

Stop being a cuck and go do it instead of posting about it online

He hires all non-whites to fuck white women and export the videos around the world. Using OUR women as entertainment to be degraded by niggers, and muslims now. This should prove that muslims and jews will work together to kill whites. Greg Lansky now has muslims fucking white women. THIS GUY NEEDS TO DIE, AND HIS CANCER MUST BE DELETED FROM THE EARTH.

About as well as the quest to save Western Civilization.
Never giving up though

Attached: 1537522648958m.jpg (1024x1024, 89K)

Terrible, I got my dick stuck in an Asian.

Attached: 17ca9308d2ecfae3d94f97570e2ee07f.png (611x686, 683K)

i don't know any white girls so not well

Fuck off cia nigger. I don't care if you come for me. I will kill and cia who steps on my property for daring to endanger their jewish masters. TRY IT FAGGOT.

Why are low IQ amerimutts always the first to jump on the proverbial shariah bandwagon? Oh, I just answered my own question...

Oof, sorry user. Almost happened to me too but also microchimerism. This halfrican gave birth to a blue eyed blonde haired girl and the father is an Amerindian hahah

you married 3 children???

Attached: 1538489352428.jpg (606x1009, 70K)

BASED. Fuck CIA niggers. Don't kill anyone until the civil war kicks off.

making chicks blush on the bus and getting numbers, so either they think I'm loosely charismatic or attractively eccentric
gonna need someone to tell me which it is

Ive given up. I die alone.

How do you deal with gooks?

thy have zero personality and aren't interesting or fun to be around.

Also I find them unattractive. I'd rather jerk off

kek

Latinas and Asian girls are pretty based but I'm deathly afraid of how my kids will turn out. White girls get instant bonus points and I will overlook their deficiencies if they at least have good genes, but every day I'm more and more tempted to settle for another ethnicity, as long as she's Catholic.

Attached: 1554765640075.png (500x932, 167K)

>.t virgin

I didn't tell you to telegraph your post to every alphabet agency that exists. You did that all on your own.

As a rule, the devil is indeed, in the end, the fool.

Attached: quote-not-only-the-jew-but-also-all-that-is-derived-from-the-jewish-mind-corrodes-and-disintegrates- (850x400, 60K)

pretty good. I dumped my Filipina GF and now I'm single but I hate women.

>Falling for the rice meme
youtube.com/watch?v=SduT8jclOro

Attached: 2182763281232.png (322x360, 171K)

That video is a fucking classic