Help a prisoner

why haven't you started a penpal relationship with a prisoner? help them to get better in life? make sure that they know politics for when they return to the outside world?

like poor makayla? writeaprisoner.com/inmates/makayla-meyers-357109/photos

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-28 at 8.44.26 PM.png (1026x766, 997K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\dkujHhf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just listen to her! she needs some politics in her life. all she has is musics

I'm Makayla and I'm 21 years old. I have long brown hair, beautiful blue eyes that are easy to get lost in, and a great smile. I'm 5'1 and have an athletic built body. I'm very outgoing and love to laugh.

I moved out at a young age and have been on my own since. I don't have much family nor friend support. So I'm on here trying to find a companionship and somebody to build with during my time. Some of my interest include softball and dance. I also enjoy running and yoga. Lately, I've spent a lot of time reading but mostly, I listen to music. Music has been my lifeline while I've been here.

I'm an open book if you want to know more about me or interested in getting to know me! Write me or JPay me (smiles). We don't get the envelopes from our mail so make sure you put your address in the letter so I know where to write you back.

I look forward to hearing from you (smiles)

Xoxo,

Makayla

Ask how many niglets she has.

No.

I'd rather send Alyssa mail but apparently she stopped replying to unsolicited mail years ago. We're the same age and she's the kind of stupid goth bitch I was into back then and she lived only like an hour or two away. If I went to her school maybe she would've convinced me to help her murder that loli and we would've made out on her corpse. And she wouldn't be in prison because she'd dump the whole crime on me

Attached: bustamante-scary.jpg (900x506, 46K)

The inmate eventually asks for money on his books.

Promises a perfect relationship after being released.

Then leaves within a month after you've provided, possibly leaving you pregnant.

Inmates are scum.

>Write me or JPay me (smiles)

wow, even when incarcerated, thots still beg for betacucks.

>I just fucking killed someone. I strangled them and slit their throats and stabbed them. Now they're dead. I don't know how to feel ATM. It was ahmazing. As soon as you get over the 'Oh My Gawd. I can't do this' feeling it's pretty enjoyable. I'm kinda nervous and shaking though right now. Kay, I got to go to church now LOL.
The story could've ended "and then my boyfriend fucked me right over her corpse" but there was no guy like me to be there for her

Attached: alyssa-bustamante-22.jpg (512x384, 25K)

No need to scroll any further, HERE I AM!!!

Hi, my name is Cassidy. I’m 24, 5’9”, 180 pounds and thick in all the right places. I have a personality too big for this prison and I’m looking to make all different types of new friends. I’m open minded, outgoing, fun and good-hearted. I’m just trying to meet a new friend down for epic conversation and possibly a friendship beyond these walls. If you’re interested in getting to know more about me, add me on JPAY or send me a letter!

>muh dikk

Attached: z-w101123.jpg (374x500, 54K)

Sorry OP but I am not interested in starting a friendship with a psychopath. My mom was one.

Hey fellow hick.
Is this the same girl that fucked herself with a brush and filmed it?

JPay also provides an email service which I assume is the only email they're allowed to use.
Your mom was never a cute teenage goth girl.
I dont think so. Did she? Dammitt now I want to see Alyssa fucking herself with a brush.
She strangled a 9yo girl, stabbed her in the chest, slit her throat, and buried her in a shallow grave just to see what it feels like. Apparently it feels ahmazing.

Attached: alyssa-bustamante-48.jpg (384x512, 40K)

>bustamente
now we know who sacrificed all those people on those pyramids in mexico, some white chick with 1/24th indio ancestry

Man really looks like her, but then at the same time not. Dont worry.

9 yo huh?
Was it a nigger?

By the way looks like she was into JTHM with the invader zim shirt.
I read that. Pretty good.

Attached: 51bcZoxctuL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (323x499, 44K)

this is your fantasy?

seriously?

Attached: aba0b538bbce14094e0f6a7067004271.jpg (1240x700, 132K)

This is the victim. Poor thing. We should have a moment of silence
>a Hot Topic shopping high school goth girl reading comic books
Though it would make sense if she saw Johnny as a role model. Maybe she imagined the same immunity to consequences as him.

Prisoners are degenerate wastes of money. We need to reestablish quick and effective capital punishment.

She looks like she burns the coal something fierce.

My mom was so attractive she had a filthy beaner stalker light her apartment on fire because he was obsessed with her and she wouldnt date him. He was la creatura. Thankfully the cops arrested him and threw him in prison for a long time. No joke.

Oh, uh, this is the victim. Proceed with the moment of silence.
Shes like 17/18 by the time of that court appearance. Her as a dumb little freshman at 14/15 is my fantasy. Hell, she was probably the same dumb goth bitch in middle, give me 12yo Alyssa, that's my fantasy.

Attached: elizabeth-olten-3.jpg (659x779, 95K)

One bad pic. We need a video

>admitting to being a pedo on a website using your public IP

oops, I just submitted your posts to FBI.gov

Mandatory government provided goth gfs would not only make guys less lonely but also prevent murder.
>light her apartment on fire
Were you inside?

Attached: alyssa-bustamante-44.jpg (395x384, 32K)

Yep...your a faggot

Attached: QT3IV2N.gif (255x265, 1.98M)

No I wasnt. But a bunch of people jumped out the window and broke their legs and shit. This used to be a nice town but its not like it used to be. It needs serious reconstruction.

This. What a retard.

Attached: 721.jpg (640x683, 85K)

This bitch got three years at minimum for larceny.

She stole something worth a fucking lot and probably did it for a nigger. This whore is not only a thief but likely a coalburner. Fuck her.

Hi,

My name is Tonya. I’m a fun loving Hippie-type yet also very strong girl whose hoping to make any kind of connection; whether it be a friend, lover or even a potential future boss – somebody who won’t judge me for my past and will be a positive support for me and my goals.

I’m in shape and enjoy anything that includes physical activity or hard work. I find myself to be very mature for my age yet I also promise to never ditch the child within me.

I listen to Alt. Rock, Heavy Metal, Pubstep, Acoustic music. I’m into art – mostly drawing; had just picked up a practice tattoo set right before incarceration. My favorite hobby is longboarding. I’m getting a crotch Rocket upon my release. I’m down for anything that sounds fun and I will benefit my life for the better.

I plan to move away and travel as soon as I’m off parole and make a new life for myself that I know I deserve.

So here is a little bit about me, I’m more interested in getting to hear about you and your story. (Smile)

Attached: z-20131600_0.jpg (200x374, 25K)

Picture 1 of 1
I'm looking for pen pals to help me pass my time. I have a little over a year left.

I can't wait to get outside again! I love the outdoors.

I can be reached at gettingout.com or by using the contact information below!

Attached: 13164403_1248863595138863_1251469910871404058_n.jpg (200x233, 18K)

Hey, what’s up? My name is Emma. I was born and raised in the City of Roses, Portland, Oregon. I’m very outgoing and not afraid to be myself. I have a great sense of humor and love to joke around and have fun. I’ve made some mistakes but I refuse to let them define me. I’m using this time to better myself and grow as a woman. I’m currently in cosmetology school and am eager to further my education!

Being here really shows you who your true friends are, so I’m in hopes to find someone who can be a real, consistent, solid friend. One who will love, support, help and hold me down through this challenging chapter in my life.

The best way to contact me is through accesscorrections.com, gettingout.com or directly through the mail.

Attached: z-22022517.jpg (200x310, 13K)

50% of death row inmates are lesbians so be careful !
i would date a skinhead girl if given the chance, id try to get her away from drugs and make her wear dresses

I thought this was two black people

Attached: z-v16576.jpg (463x360, 34K)

Hello! My name is Stormie Dawn McPeak. I will be 28 years old on January 1st. I have an 8 year old daughter. I love my family very much. They are my life. It’s really hard being away from them. This is my first time being to prison. It’s very hard for me sometimes. I’ve made mistakes in my life but I am a good person with a heart of gold! I am looking for good people in my life. I have a lot of down time and would enjoy some company.

I love music! Music is my life. I believe that music can heal your soul. My favorites are Chevelle, Slipknot, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Paramore, Puscifer, Kevin Gates, Gucci Mane, Drake, Cardi B, George Strait, Garth Brooks, Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean, Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, Hank Williams Jr., The Chain Smokers…mostly anything!

Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about me.

Attached: z-27171078.jpg (332x500, 43K)

She sounds like a dyke.

Tattooed beauty that loves to work out and I like my music loud! I'm currently training service dogs and taking college correspondence courses. I love animals and I have two Chihuahuas- Carlos and Bonita :) I also love all things involving food and tattoos. I'm lots of fun and have an amazing personality. I'm looking for a long-lasting relationship and support.

Attached: z-09290-104-2.jpg (375x500, 35K)

This is hilarious, what are they trying to get? Money?

Sugar and spice and everything nice, that is what this girl is made of! Don’t let this pretty smile fool you, I’ve had many struggles in my life. Originally from Lithuania, I came to the States as a child and loved it, however mixing with the wrong crowd got me a vacation to Club Fed.

I am educating myself and preparing for a new beginning. I am 27 years old and still young enough to turn it all around. I am looking to connect with someone who can understand we are not perfect and life is full of lessons. I’m ready to turn a new leaf and leave the past behind. After all, the future is what you make of it!

Attached: z-85586083_1.jpg (328x500, 61K)

>dayum
Hello, my name is Alisha. I am a boujee southern bell from Virginia. I enjoy spending time with family and friends. Some of my favorite things to do are camping, fishing, and hanging on the beach. I love to sing and dance and have fun. I'm a little on the wild side but I'm trying to settle down. Looking for someone to finish my time with who won’t judge me on my past.

Want to know more? Please write, I look forward to hearing from you.

Attached: received_346607052776107.jpg (281x500, 33K)

Pol literally hates women but defends these bitch coalburner criminals

Hi! My name is Whitney. I am 27 years old. I am a blue eyed Strawberry Blonde firecracker with a heart of gold! I’m a fun, loving, and outgoing woman with a positive attitude. I'm looking to connect and make some new friends! I’m a relaxed and easy going person who likes to kick back and chill.

I like to bake, read, snuggle and binge watch Netflix, work out, travel and explore what this world has to offer, and so much more!

If you would like to know more about me, then write me a letter! Who knows, this could be the start of something great! The possibilities are endless!

Attached: z-1189207-3.jpg (200x356, 22K)

Yeah, they're trying to get their prison commissary filled up. It's relatively easy for these women as you'd imagine. They want for nothing while in prison, as they juggle plenty of guys while in there. Think of them more as shut in fatties online, who give attention to dozens of guys at once, in exchange for Amazon gifts or Steam games.

how long until the democrats start mixed gender prisons in the name of sexaul freedom?

this thread is so depressing

Attached: 054 - hOtLCWy.jpg (602x755, 38K)

* Hey Out There *

My name is Shanna (pronounced Shay-na) Nicole Santori and I have been inside since 2015. I fill my time instructing guitar and creating art but I've started to crave some distraction from this world. I am open to all conversation and questions. I am not searching for anyone specific, yet I am open to anything positive.

I am very adventurous and have been to 34 states. I have grown to be very open-minded and I am interested in a variety of people, so feel comfortable being yourself because that's what you can expect from me. I love to laugh and I have a huge heart. I look forward to possibly creating a long lasting friendship and who knows what else.

* Please add your address inside the letter, envelopes are confiscated! *

Attached: z-963139-2_0.jpg (200x312, 20K)

Images! By Tyrone Green!

Attached: 140207_2721822_Prose_and_Cons_anvver_3.jpg (640x360, 91K)

Hey there!

I go by Bella, which is my nickname, (but the envelopes have to be addressed to "Shannon"). I'm 27 years old, and will be out of here the end of December 2018. I'm here because of an addiction to hard drugs. My past doesn't define who I am, though, and I am learning how to live happily without using.

I would love to find people to write with and build friendships. Any help would be greatly appreciated, too!

Facts about me: I have 20 tattoos, I love music more than almost anything, I love penguins and am a Phoenix native.

I look forward to meeting positive people and starting new friendships. Thanks for writing me in advance. I'm pretty certain you will like it, too! I can be a fun and loyal friend. Let's talk!!

Can't wait to hear from you! - Bella

Attached: z-298255-2_0.jpg (200x238, 15K)

>no nevada-chan

great posture

Attached: 062 - TH73gZB.jpg (921x800, 165K)

Hello, my name is Darian. I love the outdoors, baking, music, watching movies & sports, reading and shopping. I'm currently learning how to be an electrician. I am also passionate about helping animals, especially dogs. People say that my baby blue eyes are so captivating and tell a lot about me. Maybe you can tell me what you think?

I hope to hear from you so that we can build a friendship and find something amazing!

Attached: 31668064-3.jpg (200x342, 26K)

Hello There,

My name is Paige, friends call me Barbie. I’m 26 years old, no children and never married. I’m adventurous, I enjoy outdoor activities and don’t mind getting my hands dirty from time to time. I’m a woman with goals, I’m smart, passionate and 100% honest.

I know you’ve viewed countless women online searching for that real one. The difference between them and I? I’m an individual with the ambition to change and have the brains to make it happen. I’m a good person who doesn’t let my pretty face define who I am. I like to have fun and joke. At this point I’m looking for a friend that can reach the potential of taking my mind away from this place.

If that’s you, feel free to contact me with any questions. I look forward to getting to know you.

Attached: z-12266029-4.jpg (200x670, 28K)

Hi,

My name is Taylor Smith. I am a 22 year old Cancer :). I am from Chattanooga, Tennessee. I am a very fun and outgoing person. I love to laugh, smile and to just have fun! If I were to use one word to describe myself, I would use the word “spontaneous”. Although it doesn’t take a lot to please me, I still would never refer to myself as “simple”. I am very mysterious and will always keep you on your toes! I’m looking for a pen pal that can match me on my level :). I love going out! It doesn’t matter if we go out to eat or to the movies or even swimming, I just like to get out and do things! I also LOVE to travel! I’ve been to several places and plan on going to several more when I am released next year.

I’m getting on this site to seek friendship. I hope to meet someone nice and understanding as well as nonjudgmental. I do not discriminate to age or race! I am a very social person when I want to be and I hope to meet someone that I can relate to :). The picture on my profile is the most recent one I have before becoming incarcerated. I hope to have one more recent since my incarceration very soon to post. At this time I no longer have JPay for email. I hope to hear from you very soon!

Attached: z-569073_0.jpg (200x198, 14K)

Hello Stranger!!! Here I am… I'm an easygoing, open-minded, adventurous and sensual young woman. Originally from Eastern Europe, but I have lived in Las Vegas for over eight years now. I love to travel and experience nature, both of which I intend on resuming upon my release.

I am looking to get in touch with a gentleman who might enjoy interaction with a sensitive, educated and beautiful woman. I will highly appreciate any act of sympathy, support and caring you may express to me during this challenging time of my life. It is lonely here, impossible to make a friend, sadness and self-pity are not helping me to overcome the darkness of this horrible existence… but your letter is going to turn the light in my days and it will give me a motivation and hope… your letter may reinstate my positive outlook and believe that there is a bright feature for me, maybe for us and everything is possible.

You can write me directly or if you would like me to receive your mail overnight, please email me at my institutional email address which is: accesscorrections.com to my inmate ID#1153171. Please include your return address within the body of the email and I will know where to write back. These messages are printed out on paper and hand delivered by the institution. I do not have the ability to email you back because I do not have email access; but if you provide your phone number, I will be able to call you.

More than ever I need a friendship and hope. I will highly appreciate any man of any age who is willing to take the time to get to know me.

I look forward to hearing from you and I thank you for stopping to view my profile.

Attached: z-1153171-5_0.jpg (200x267, 14K)

she looks like trouble tho

>i do not descriminate to age or race
dropped

Attached: 094 - KY9KY13.png (684x576, 87K)

Total lesbian.

yeah its creepy how none of them say what they did. getting pretty hard imagining them with blood all over their hands and milkers

Attached: 113 - 7WIyNLO.png (318x317, 47K)

I can't believe they let you sort my ethnicity. This is awesome. Thanks OP

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-28 at 18.56.19.png (742x766, 266K)

The number of them who turned bi in prison is over 50% easily, and the women who don't list 'straight' as their sexuality is like 80%.

I've only picked straight Jow Forums waifus, and only white or white-passing hispanic. If you want a gay sheboon there's scads of 'em.

Is prison pussy worth it?

What's the angle here, OP?
Do you honestly believe the men of Jow Forums would be a good fit for these criminals? Or what's going on?

Attached: 1421037908590.jpg (640x640, 68K)

* also age 18-27 and getting out within a year

Fuck. They let you sort by sexual orientation too. How is this not a dating service??

based

glad to know im not the only one who kinda romanticizes such girls
>t. former femdom addict

This is a joke right? I understand that you can write to prisoners but giving them money?

Seek help

How cucked do you have to be to orbit a woman in prison. At least make a chadfish account

I'm gonna bang some jail skanks. Good looking out OP.

Oh shit mah nigguh

Prison is a hell of a drug.

its an email service but like all women im sure theyd like to be taken care of

Because you don't get to fuck them, you just send them money and then jack off in your room

"Classy Lady”

I am a Christian SWF that is full of life. I care for people and trust is important to me, from both ends of the friendship. Good values and understanding is very important. I consider myself a very intelligent woman and would love to have someone that can hold a conversation. I love a great sense of humor, as I have one myself. I still have a lot of spunk in me and would love to receive mail from you.

No games, and you can write from anywhere! You can also use Jpay to send me an email at www. jpay.com. I hope to hear from you soon.

I’ll be waiting.

Always,

Rebecca

Attached: z-4966-3_4.jpg (343x500, 43K)

>tinder dates expect a dinner out and drinks at least once before they sleep with you
>prison thots just want $4 for a pack of smokes to climb the prison economy ladder
>conjugal visits are a thing

>Jow Forums starts shacking up with prison grannies
fucking based

Not in most places and usually not unless you're married. More than likely you'd have to wait until they got out. Assuming they don't have a man in their life.

>thinks the word "conjugal" means sex

>prisioners are getting more sex than me
i hate normies

Attached: sad wojak.png (225x225, 4K)

>site gives option to email inmate
Hey bebe. Wan sum fuk. /^:

ruh roh

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-28 at 10.03.26 PM.png (1452x450, 120K)

>I still have a lot of spunk in me
She's down to fuck, and I might do it

Maybe redpill prison women?

Idk

Well, she sure blew the top off the last guy she fucked! literally. with a 16 gauge shotgun kek

Unless you can set something up for when they get out.

These prison pen pals been around a long time. They are organized gang crimes to get money out of stupid fuckers like Jow Forumstards.

>ywn be stabbed in the chest with a kitchen knife in deep sleep be a prison mommy after very brief but fulfilling post-release coitus

Attached: 122 - gvRkG5U.png (550x893, 9K)

We all gotta die sometime. Might as well die inside some sweet sweet pussy

>Incarcerated for: Kidnapping, Attempted Rape

Based

fucking based

lmao

Nah. They're in there for a reason. Women in prison usually display very outright socio and psychopathic behaviors.

>>ywn be stabbed in the chest with a kitchen knife in deep sleep be a prison mommy after very brief but fulfilling post-release coitus
>be a prison mommy after very brief but fulfilling post coitus release

why don't we use this for OPs suggestion instead of muh dik. say "hey miss I'm a young attractive male I'll send you enough money for all the smokes you can carry but first we're gonna read Mein Kampf and For My Legionaries together, okay?"

There might be one or two stories out there that I would feel bad for but yeah I'm not falling for it
I looked for 10 minutes and all I saw were people who made their own beds
One guy had agg. Batt. On a child x 2... Who the hell is going to send that guy money

Active based Jow Forums server:
discordapp.com\invite\dkujHhf

yJwr

> boujee

active Homeland Security honeypot

No shit. That's what she's in for.

oh fugg