Jimmy Carter says Trump is an illegitimate president

Says that without Russian interference he would not have won.

c-span.org/video/?462138-1/conversation-jimmy-carter-walter-mondale

@ 11:19

businessinsider.com/jimmy-carter-trump-illegitimate-president-won-because-of-russia-2019-6

Attached: Carter earlier today.jpg (1022x575, 55K)

Oh shit well if Jimmy fucking Carter said it. Impeach time.

The numerals aver this.

Jimmy Carter was a successful peanut farmer, and the world would be better off if he'd kept on supplying those delicious goobers, and not meddled in things that were way over his head.

They probably threatened him at gunpoint to tow the line
Amazing how much power these people appear to have
>look goy, jimmy carter said it too! Why would good old Gramps lie to you?

Jimmy Carter wasn't even relevant at any point in my lifetime, and I'm fucking 36 years old

Attached: 6GsQLRIsQ057Emr72CdcCBxf48AvXMoF9owrPcZ2cwI.jpg (226x223, 16K)

Literally who?

Attached: Dahnald.gif (600x453, 384K)

>conversation-jimmy-carter-walter-mondale
>Carter
>Mondale
why are Dems bringing them up instead of forever out of the sunlight?
it's like they want to lose
Fuck, the Republicans aren't dragging Bob Dole around to stump for Trump

Attached: 1557417610406.jpg (456x810, 102K)

Attached: 1650253735892.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

Trump hate had been code word for Obama in political speak for those that know and need to know.

They say trump to get the coded messaged spread thru the media

Jimmy Carter is senile, and one of the top 3 worst presidents ever. Why should I care what he says?

And what about the mainstream media interference in the 2016 election in favor of Hillary Clinton? She had like a 90% favorable coverage vs Trump's 10% favorable and the bitch still lost!

Fuck you Jimmy, stupid old ass hippie retard.

JIMMY IS OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER WHEN DEMOCRATS SPOKE A LICK OF TRUTH. THAT WAS VERY LONG AGO.

Jimmy was a terrible president. I was there. It sucked.

Based schizopost user

Did you mean jewish interference?

Doesn't it count as bong interference since a bong ex-spy made the dossier that started the shitshow?

This is yet another big sign we're on the verge of a Civil War. We already knew there was an attempted coup against Trump. Now a former US president is outright saying he's illegitimate. Even prior to the first US Civil War this kind of overt undermining of a president by former presidents didn't occur. Many will dismiss Carter, but his words are representative of what the entire power establishment feels, but until now has balked at publicly stating. It's yet another line in the sand crossed on our way to open warfare with each other. At this point, imo, the only thing restraining rebellion is that the Democratic base is too timid to do anything. Let the roles reverse in 2020 or 2024 and I don't think the right will be as timid, nor will they be restrained by former political norms that have now been destroyed.

As a political scientist by training, I'd recommend buying guns and ammo now.

No, the real in your face kike collusion involving Bannon, Black Cube and Cambridge Analytica was memoryholed.

Carter was the last President who actually gave a damn.

>random Facebook posts is foreign political interference
>meanwhile the President and Ex-President of Mexico going on CNN and MSNBC telling Americans not to vote for Trump isn't foreign political interference

Attached: IMG_2990.png (545x530, 275K)

Lel the worst president ever. Carter was worse than the nigger kang.

He isnt a boomer, not even close. He's from the Greatest Generation. He turned 18 in 1942. He's really fucking old.

This story isn't geting near the attention it deserves. Now to see if Bill Clinton, GWB or Obama come out and make similar statements. If so...watch out.