"LEFT CAN MEME" features stereotypical successful white male to represent "Left"....White Privilege is real anons...

"LEFT CAN MEME" features stereotypical successful white male to represent "Left"....White Privilege is real anons, even they can't escape it!!! They're faking (((opposition))) to try to encourage Jow Forums to make Tulsi the 2020 meme candidate to detour some Trump support

Attached: white privilage.png (499x500, 260K)

>We're too busy having our parents pay $55K a year so we can attend our classes in African Women's Studies in Underwater Basketweaving at Vassar.

>the left is so unable to meme, that upon attempt, their memes counter-signal and bring about opposite of intended objective and message

Attached: IMG_0598.png (848x466, 327K)

>That picture
As someone literally writing their physics dissertation in the other window... no they fucking aren't. 90% of the people I've met in my field are moderate or conservative.

Can the left can use the word nigger in a meme?

Attached: 89513F41-2316-4F25-9863-B3F204A313E4.jpg (1186x1524, 217K)

Guy on top doesn't look like a smug faggot

Typical left meme

>Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text

>picture

> Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text

>Text

that is it right there

maybe figure out your resolution first, meme master

>features stereotypical successful white male

>white
>nigger lips
choose one

the left is busy infiltrating at universities and colleges while the right is busy making memes

Attached: lol.jpg (238x256, 14K)

i cant keep up. i swear i just read an article explaining how facts are a form of white supremacy. are they saying the left is a white supremacist group now?

well then who are you if you're here? I hold your position, but of the right

time is a form of white supremacy now

i'm not the left :^)

You already posted this image earlier you stupid ugly faggot. Having fun with your VPN still?

The left educating themselves, doing research, and sharing facts 2018 colorized

Attached: 008C5178-7E7E-4567-ABEE-6D12D52CCEBD.jpg (828x459, 389K)

>CAN
>instead recycles and rewrites right-wing memes
>no original thought
If the collective Yanglet shill faceplant was any indication of their prowess, this Tulsi garbage won't fly either. I already know what this is though because the raid has been ongoing since 2016. Once Jow Forums got Trump elected, the powers that be decided to keep a 24/7 presence here in an attempt at controlling grassroots meme warfare and they're partnered with Google, hence why their botnets bypass captcha. Now they start 1PBTID threads when anons, real anons, get close to revealing things they'd rather stay hidden. The left for all its hooping and hollering about individualism, lacks it in very basic ways.

Attached: 145659879973.jpg (1280x960, 258K)

He is a gay faggot with glasses. We mobbed such people to death.

I’m actually trained in real world applications. Need an alternator changed, I can do it, need a heater fixed? I do it, need to find a new butt plug vendor? You guys do that.

tulsi revulse me

It’s already been infiltrated for decades, the memes flesh them out,

Attached: 1561772584745.jpg (672x371, 75K)

Attached: D47UVzAWsAAEhkv.png (1097x636, 1019K)

Sg
ae

Attached: The Left Cannot Meme.png (499x500, 309K)

imgflip.com