That's right yangfags. You'll fucking vote for who they tell you to vote for. Remember your place

That's right yangfags. You'll fucking vote for who they tell you to vote for. Remember your place.

newsweek.com/andrew-yang-mic-off-debate-speaking-time-1446507

Attached: 20190628_222203.jpg (1080x1440, 536K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8p73W7iZ5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Yangfags think you can vote someone the Dem elites don't approve of into Dem leadership
lmao, what do you retards think super-delegates were put in place for?

I no rike the rooks of this.

most of them should have been shut off for large portions, the debates aren't supposed to be free for alls.

No, just the ones that the dems don't want to win.

Democrats literally can't not cheat.

I wonder why hmmmmm
[ic related sticking up for white american workers.

Attached: SUPERMANYANG.png (1898x1662, 3.49M)

I don't believe this story at all. I think the TRUTH is that Yang is a small penis, low-T, beta male Asian. And he just fucking choked because he didn't have the balls to assert himself. But, as soon as the debate was over, and he received overwhelmingly negative feedback on his catastrophic passivity... he made up this story about his mic being cut. I guarantee it.

I’m voting Yang and you can’t stop me!

Attached: 8722B47F-C863-4C29-A9E1-3BB5F5C07185.jpg (750x536, 242K)

Attached: E63B3177-7C2A-4845-947F-F8D48BAE22D0.png (680x510, 552K)

Just goes to show they don't play by the rules. They'll censor even one of their own people. It would not surprise me if most Dems rig their own elections.

We all know behind the scenes, they suck the biggest Jewish cock.

And the dude was such a bitch that he didnt even bother to speak up to stand up for himself. The worst leader is a timid one. MSNBC actually did a good thing silencing this pussy; it displayed his weak nature.

Speak for yourself. I'm voting for Trump again-he's awesome for my taxes.

Oh and btw... Yang is not ONLY a small penis, low-T, beta male Asian... but all the people who support him are also dickless failures and genetic dead ends who have failed SOOO BADLY in life that $1000/month seems like a significant amount of money.

Imagine not wanting an extra $1000 a month. It's not like you have to quit your job to get it dummy.

Were Yang Fags asleep during the last Dem primaries or what?

>dnc letting him win
F
he's nowhere near as popular as bernie

Stop...

Attached: 0dc.png (625x626, 42K)

You won't have to quit, you'll be fired so your boss can either scale back the company to get into a lower tax bracket, or send the jobs overseas for Chinese/Indian slave labor so he won't have to foot the bill for this retarded 1k a month thing.

no it is u who is baited now

Attached: yang shill bingo.jpg (580x600, 197K)

Tulsi shills are the worst. Seriously just voting for her because she's attractive and used to be in the military.

The crazy thing is if this was Russia telling us about the DNC rigging their primaries (again) then it'd be huge news (about how Trump is a traitor somehow).

Attached: 1561584694067.png (700x819, 318K)

BASED JEWS

I don't fucking understand yangfags.

>DNC going out of their way to rig things against yang
>yang shills descend online
>"fuck Trump and fuck trump supporters!"

Y'all are real fucking jewish acting.

Her policies still seem to be the best. Though ALL the Democrat candidates are terrible so it's not saying much.

She’s still in the military

Based deep state

he deserved it for not wearing a tie

The National Guard is not the military, it's for LARPers

I'm no Yang Fag, but this is some shady shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8p73W7iZ5E

Attached: $1000.png (1240x609, 1.7M)

There's a super AI virus that nobody knows about that knows how to hide from the smartest cybersecurity people. It turned Yang's microphone off because Yang is an enemy of the AI automation agenda.

i also watched person of interest

I never saw it, I was thinking more along the lines of Terminator or something. I'm not a zoomer, sorry.

PoE is about 9/11, it's very boomer at its heart. Also really really good.

We need better evidence than this

Plausible he was just mouthing something

>We need better evidence than this
>Plausible he was just mouthing something
If you're not old, you can hear him but he's really low and faint because his mic is off and his voice is being picked up from the mics of people next to him

I just looked it up, looks interesting. It's got Jim Caviezel in it, and he's based. I might watch it, thanks for the recommendation.

Day of the pillow is coming old man

he's not the type to make stories up, MSNBC had been leaving him off graphics for a long time, and have you seen what they did to Ron Paul?

then why are Trumpfags shitting on Yang's supporters? We're all in this together.