OPERATION SMASH HARRIS

Guys, I HATE Kamala Harris. She’s a smarmy uppity noggress who hates all of us and would destroy our balls in an instant if she could. I literally didn’t even hate Hillary this much. We need to bring down this beast-bitch. Here’s the opposition research:

1. She sucked off Willie Brown (mayor of San Francisco) to get ahead (ahem)
2. threatened parents with jail IF THEIR CHILDREN MISSED SCHOOL, aggressively prosecuted marijuana (all the while bragging about smoking it it college)
3. has been DISOWNED BY HER OWN FATHER for perpetuating negative stereotypes about Jamaicans all being stoners
4. ISN’T EVEN BLACK...her parents are from Jamaica and India, where her grandmother BECAME WEALTHY USING BLACK SLAVES (#onk#onk). SHE’S LITERALLY DARKENING HER SKIN (pic related).
5. MADE UP HER SIGNATURE STORY ABOUT BUSING (there was no segregated schooling in California, and her family was wealthy anyway)

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE. I hate Kamala Harris so much. Get the WORD OUT! All the Kamala Harris vids on YT are getting massive downvotes. And now there’s a “racist campaign” against her (see link). STOP THIS WHINING AND SMASH HARRIS (pussy, that is).

archive.is/v5s8L

Attached: 74389AE2-1A70-4588-A27A-39A3D5CDE1FE.jpg (1400x787, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/2019/06/03/kamala-harris-is-a-cop-who-wants-to-be-president/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the African American community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skill—unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the influx of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

yes you're right we need to stop this woman from tearing apart the democratic party along racial lines before the election so that we can have Biden vs. Trump and the democrats actually win

No nigger cunt could win in 2020 -- except Oprah, and she ain't running.

The real danger is if this cunt is Biden's VP pick. Cuz Biden will stroke out first term.

Nice copypasta...stealing

Attached: 65F79DB4-536B-4589-B455-F2D782B7DD32.jpg (1276x1271, 1.24M)

She also said she wants the government to start cracking down on "hate" on the Internet. This bitch might actually be the Anti-Christ.

What position do you think she does? We should try to make a meme associating her with a sex position.

Cowgirl Kamal
Standing (in the back) Harris
Kamala Harrispooner
Kamissionary Harrispunk
Creamala Harris

Give me something here, anons, wee need something.

Attached: 6C1E9564-19AF-4275-B419-99514B741169.jpg (712x474, 61K)

user you're wasting your time. This bitch will ruin herself. Patience my young friends. Patience.

The media is EXTREMELY protective of her.

They are already saying there is a "birther conspiracy theory" about her because someone said on twitter that she isn't really American black.

How about the whole Jussie Smollet anti-lynching hate crime hoax.

bumparooskie

Attached: BE2EAFCA-6B16-467D-AF47-9242E621009B.jpg (1024x640, 158K)

>threatened parents with jail IF THEIR CHILDREN MISSED SCHOOL

thats a good thing delete this

>She’s a smarmy uppity noggress who hates all of us and would destroy our balls in an instant if she could.
Haha yeah, we need to stop her....

Attached: 1536292734290.png (646x595, 280K)

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Attached: u_unda_arrest.jpg (399x399, 20K)

>reason.com/2019/06/03/kamala-harris-is-a-cop-who-wants-to-be-president/

But for real she seems like a total narc and all around buzz kill.

You need to find a quote from 2016. Harris said something like
> the Democratic Party doesn’t need working class white men anymore
This is high explosive, armor piercing ammo if you can sauce it.

You are the busiest dumbass on the Russian troll farm "Jow Forums" desk I see.....you need more than 10 proxies

>I literally didn’t even hate Hillary this much
Hilliary is evil because she bought into the system of evil and wants to see that system win for her beefit.
Harris is a nigger cunt who hates the world because she thinks she is the Nigger Who Could.

Her name has meaning or few in Finnish.

Attached: kamala.png (427x571, 41K)

#heelsupharris

Well done lads...

HEELS UP DON’T SHOOT!

Attached: 2A7C36DF-45A2-4865-95F3-0E02F3BD587C.jpg (800x628, 110K)

ANTICHRIST CONFIRMED

Attached: 76D183D4-C578-49BD-A6DB-769D25189850.jpg (192x263, 8K)

>She’s a smarmy uppity noggress who hates all of us and would destroy our balls in an instant if she could. I literally didn’t even hate Hillary this much. We need to bring down this beast-bitch.
Who the fuck on Jow Forums actually writes like this...? You’re not going to co-opt Jow Forums into doing your fucking viral campaigning for you, nobody here cares enough about some dumb less than 1% polling nigress. Start mommy posting with a gabbard pic instead, you’ll fish more responses easy. Bonus points for feet pic.

Attached: FE089CB2-FDDE-49C2-9B12-DF8848F8D2B1.jpg (904x864, 84K)

Biden ain't picking her after that debate attack

this is what will kill her campaign

Leftist spotted

Attached: 591A683B-624C-45DC-A12F-7B0D6EC21278.png (808x521, 809K)

She's a poo in the callalou, mon.