Trudeau left hanging by Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro at G20 Osaka summit luncheon

youtu.be/-NfOxD9CQU4?t=8

Was Trudeau left hanging or was he indicating to the Brazilian president that the other person next to him wanted to greet him?

Attached: Trudeau G20.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pW3DfNZ5d-0
youtube.com/watch?v=xHYvpXe75b8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

funnier is the disgust of Xi

Attached: 1547149985428.gif (360x270, 1.82M)

>Was Trudeau left hanging or was he indicating to the Brazilian president that the other person next to him wanted to greet him?

What do you think Leaf? lel.

Attached: 1561776697018.png (1112x1868, 2.09M)

Walk into a room and see this, what do you do?

Attached: iu[1].jpg (600x450, 38K)

Attached: 1538298190230.gif (200x200, 787K)

put poo poo in my mouth ASAP

Trudeau such a fucking poofta.

Attached: Lonely Justin.webm (300x300, 2.99M)

Hide my jar of honey

I was going to say this. I didn't even watch the video but mousing over the embed that face that Xi is making is perfect. You know he is thinking, "You weak pathetic excuse of a man, you couldn't even manage a classroom of children, and you want to pretend you belong on the world stage?"

-50 social cledit!!!! You go now! You go now and you die!

How do you say 'snub the cuck' in Canadianese?

Don’t accept any coke from him

oh bother

I laughed way to hard.
He really dose look like Winnie the Poo doesn't he ?

Holy fuck lol.

Brazil even *saw* it coming and turned away, absolutely brutal. Canada destroyed.

Attached: legend.png (441x441, 382K)

beg for my life

way better with the music

youtube.com/watch?v=pW3DfNZ5d-0

hello darkness my old friend

Haven't seen a burn that hard since highschool. As expected of a highschool drama teacher.

Attached: toot toot.jpg (850x850, 258K)

How come he has a handbag?

Surely no one respects the faggot. He is so obviously trying to destroy Canada. Bolsanaro, Xi and Trump must hate being near that fairy.

HELLO HE'S A FUCKING FAGGG

the same reason any man has a handbag

Attached: hqdefault[3].jpg (480x360, 16K)

Why u Canadian dummies vote this imbecil in

HAAAAAAGAGAGAGAGAHAHAHAHA

JUST

I honestly wish Xi had just reached over there and slapped the shit out of him.

Why do do you pedophile British imbeciles still support the Royal Family?

Isn't the Queen on your Money too Goosebro?

I know a number of female friends who voted for him because they though he was pretty/attractive and others because weed lol.

I don't get it, where's the embarassment between xi and trudeau

Its the only thing remaining from their Empire, well other than the Sandwich Islands

She's on every commonwealth country's currency. But the Brits own those pedo lizards.

Hahaha.
That was huge hanging, man.
You could see he was about to cry.

XI JINPOH
FREE TIBET
FREE HONG KONG
AND
FREE TAIWAN

>0:44 oh jultin, canala wil be mine

He's as bad as me

>Oh bother

I would have fatter around china man looking him directly into his eyes, gave him dirty looks directly, visibly and the brasilian dude I would have shoved with my shoulder in the crowd!

Then come back home like I don't give a fuck about over crowded, Como, china and overcrowded brasilian criminal desolate lands!

How dare they disrespect Canada and a Canadian representative, nasty jealous fucks!

Tickle and cuddle him

you sound like a fucking nigger who thinks he knows everything. have you ever tried to manage a classroom faggot? It's fucking pure hell. kids don't give a single fuck what you're about and will do whatever they can to make you eat shit

>gets ignored
>gets his handbag out to pretend hes busy
40year old hags do this all the time

>Xi Jin Ping be like
>I'm colonizing your entire pacific boipussy

Attached: Justin Castro.png (562x842, 464K)

I like that Trump was nice enough to acknowledge him and try to make him feel included. Trump is a good man.

What's the back story?
Why is China angry at Trudeau?

There is zero possibility Justin isn't a turd tickler

We kidnapped the Huawei executive because America told us to and now China hates us.

This is giving me anxiety. I shouldn't feel sympathy for this faggot, but I do.
How can you be part of the world leaders club and still look this lonely

He's a leaf

Wonder if my Piglett cosplay will literally get me killed

Trudeau is shit. But, siding with Israel doesn't allow for lack of manners and grace. This planet is truly going backwards on all spectrums.

fugggg that ending got me

I feel bad for him. He’s just a mindless puppet. His handlers probably tell him he’s doing a great job after every mkultra torture session

>that last frame
Kek holy shit

Attached: IMG_1190.jpg (345x450, 42K)

holy mother of cringe. Trudeau is a mess

Attached: 1546803603647.jpg (1242x1702, 1.96M)

Umm so I ordered some drone parts from Ali and that shit didn't come. Like can you fix it my dude?

ive gotta admit this CAN guy is pretty cute
..but he doesnt seems to acknowledge me at all

Attached: 20190528_122111.jpg (1181x1197, 533K)

He doesn't want to shake hands with a guy who strokes nigger dick unironically.

He was put up to it by his daddy and his handlers, he's a drama sub or something, totally out of his element and has no idea what's going on.

Because 90% of all people are absolute morons.

Lmao

Attached: 94C4E863-55A2-45CE-93FC-4535413D44D0.gif (472x260, 2.26M)

That girl is a frog

Fucking kek

Feeling cute, might delete later

Attached: gettyimages-101677356-2048x2048.jpg (2048x1638, 1.98M)

WEWW WEWW WEWW MISTAH BOWAHH.
DID YOU TINK WE WOOD FUHGET? ? ?

Attached: Cheng.jpg (985x1107, 121K)

Was he really autistic this whole time? So I guess we know who is really behind the leaf Menace

best president ever, you guys need to see his twitter

unzip pants

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

you niggas in trouble

A general Tao combo and a Pepsi please, for takeout of course, thanks

You worship their queen, so...

Checking those digits but we actually don't worship the queen, most people couldn't even tell you her name. I think we're just being nice until she dies off, but we're never going to care about the next one.

youtube.com/watch?v=xHYvpXe75b8

Attached: 1547498757658.png (800x1672, 209K)

its general tso or kung pao. there is no general tao.

>no thanks, I've already eaten

Attached: 1549585517919.png (740x773, 168K)

Trump to his friend:
>check out this faggot!
>nah I'm just kidding Justin, you're alright
>yeah nah I'd love to stay and chat, but I've got work to do

It looks like Trudeau has less of a soul than this Chinese bugman
Is there a Trudeau gets cucked compilation? I want to have a laugh

JUST

Attached: eD61J-Ot.jpg (600x314, 33K)

show him all my china webms. If he gets angry I will throw a bag of rice and do a 360

this gives me ptsd...if he wasnt a faggot who lets his own population be genocided I would almost feel bad for him

Obama was and is the king of clown world, but Trudeau is the court jester of clown world. He's literally the embodiment of everything that is wrong with the modern world.

Someone kill this liberal shittard already. Canada is weaker than ever.

Bolsonaro is another Trump. Barfing up a few platitudes while being even more kiked out than the Left in actual policy.

Nah dude, people need to suffer in order to learn. Canadians are insufferable NPC's forever sprouting out bs NPCisms about diversity, and inclusion, feminism, etc....This country deserves to crash and burn so that people will wake up and stop allowing clown world to rule over them.

>jock chad trump stops to talk to virgin nerd trudeau, granting his life meaning for a few moments

I feel for you, Canada.

same with germany really

It’s really hard for me to believe he’s heterosexual given his mannerisms. In particular the way he sits, like a polite little princess

keep your dirty mouth shut, neighbor.

Fucking based

Because women are allowed to vote.

Kek

When are your elections Canada, and what do the candidates look like?

I am embarrassed we have him as our head of country.

Who points like that user? he got ignored there is no denying it.

doggo fucker BTFO!

China is continuously trying to fuck us every way they can because we have one of their's in prison now. They're stopping trade, they are imprisoning Canadian citizens in China without good reason essentially holding them hostage and even sentenced one guy to death because he had drugs on him which is atypical for China. It's in the news all the time here, China is by far our greatest enemy right now and Trudeau was afraid to even look Xi in the face.

They are in October and the conservatives will probably win. I say probably because nearly everyone hates Trudeau, and the polls say that the conservative are leading by a large margin. The trend over the last couple of years was electing conservative provincial leaders too. The thing is though I would say most Canadian don't even know who the leader of the conservative party is at this point. He's a very quiet uncharismatic guy.

Attached: 1551272564077.gif (360x202, 1.95M)

Based