BOOM

BOOM

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (637x367, 41K)

Based maga 2020 awoo n shit

I like Don Jr. Don, let's build this!

Attached: Gravity_Grow_v10.gif (800x700, 45K)

Nice digits.
Impressive numbers.

Attached: freeeletricalpowerbywanelambright.jpg (1000x900, 189K)

BOOM

Leftist fucking media will play this off as
>The "right" has started virtue signalling.
Even the left virtue signals 24/7. It's going to fucking suck but you know what they're saying means nothing.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (636x594, 61K)

He pleaded guilty to avoid death sentenced? death is better than living the rest of life in a cell.

He also cried like a bitch and begged his mommy to help him like all the pathetic faggots here would do if they ever even dared to say half the shit they say here in public.

where you guys lying to me saying he was just panicking? Was it premeditated? If not, why did he get life? Doesnt make sense

oh shit! Jow Forums BTFO

BOOM
Still dont give a fuck about fags

BOOM
40 mile wide balloons

Doesnt matter if you dont, your government does

based

>No wall for Americans
BOOM
>Israel First
BOOOOOOOM

NO MAGA2020, NO BOOM EITHER

There are plenty of white supremacists who purposely run people over with a car. Just turn your brain off bro.

Attached: 1551246934949.png (999x754, 934K)

BOOM

Attached: D93NPCiXoAASJcl.jpg (238x233, 9K)

The left is expected to virtue signal. When the right does it, it looks sad and pathetic. Stop trying to earn good boy points Jr., only the left gives them out to their own kind.

Whatever you say cock breath.

Saying shit doesn't get you a jail sentence kike.

>ICE RAIDS IMMEDIATELY!
>OH WAIT NEVERMIND ANOTHER TIME!

GOOD!
40 BILLION TO ISRAEL!

HAHA YES

You sound like that type of person.

winning bigly!

Absolutely pathetic. He's talking himself out of a political career.

>jew involved in sketchiest false-flag in ages
they're trying to trick you into supporting this guy. he's a patsy, but he's not ours.

Remember the helicopter crash?

Attached: 1559227321360.png (645x800, 107K)

Honestly fuck this guy and his entire family

This
What a fucking loser

>professor with a rifle chases man, who accelerates to escape.
>hits some fat cunt
>this absolute piece of shit celebrates this travesty of justice with the same slogan his father used to lock hillary up.
>except she still walks free after killing more people than any mass murderer in history.
Fuck this faggot and his jew fellating piece of shit family

HAHAHA
BASTED

Attached: 1453948678689.png (613x593, 16K)

this is really retarded on trump jr's part. what an idiot.

1v1 me, faggot

Okay, this is epic.

Attached: BEN SHAPIRO I PEE AT URINALS WITH BOTH MY PANTS AND UNDERWEAR PULLED ALL THE WAY DOWN.jpg (500x562, 201K)

>TRUST SESSIONS
>MUH SEALED INDICTMENTS!

Goodmorning Wayne. Hows it bro?

>"boomer" now means alt-lite fags who announce virtue-signal "victories" with a thunderous "BOOM!"

Attached: 1535707282289.png (258x544, 105K)

Almost 100% of the replies are something along the lines of
>But didn't your dad say he was a good person? You're a white supremacist too!
Great job virtue signalling there Jr. It really paid off.

Why is everyone on the mainstream right terrified to declare the simple fact that Fields was the subject of a political persecution/witch-hunt, not a proper judicial process? If you're going to condemn Fields, then why not also call for people like former Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe to be investigated/prosecuted in connection with the whole event, in addition to Virginia police officials and local officials in Charlottesville itself?

Why choose cowardice EVERY time?

>sketchiest false-flag in ages
A kid panicking and flooring it when he's attacked by a rabid mob is your definition of a false flag let alone "the sketchiest false flag in ages"?

Why even vote for $1000 yangbucks when you can have free Lambirght electricity?

Because free electricity won't collapse the economy and in turn the country so it can be rebuilt from the ashes, in fact it'd do the opposite and allow an infinite amount of bread and circuses to placate the masses.

you're too beta to rebuild anything

If he didn't actually do it, the way he acted and even going so far as to plead guilty certainly made it seem like he did. You should fight for the truth. Instead, he'll now rot in a cell for life. Sounds like a fate worse than death to me.

Faggot

IM going have to vote for lambright out of spite

America needs to die

The future is spite...Lamspite

I'll rebuild your relationship with your mother when I'm done fucking her you little poof.

He had a really bad public defender.
Funny story, he had a really good public lawyer assigned to him, then the judge went through the lawyer's history and decided the fact he did some legalese to prevent the statues from being torn down was a conflict of interest so he was replaced.
It was a kangaroo court.

That was a political sentence. American justice system covers itself in glory again.

He won't be living the rest of his life in a cell. America is going to collapse in the next 30 years.

t-t-thanks murica?

He did naht hit her. Not the one that died anyway. She died of a heat attack.

Attached: charlottesville_whale.jpg (750x526, 119K)

how many times have you jerked off today, Wayne? You "idea" is retarded by the way. Not enough current to power anything substantial.

I told u bros but u didnt listen