"YOU NO LET BLACK GIRL ON BUS. I WAS BLACK GIRL, YOU RACIST"
>poll numbers drastically rise
The fuck is wrong with our country

Attached: kamala.jpg (191x263, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brpaImbaGRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's democrats being polled

Leave it to a woman to turn a presidential debate into a soap opera.

Biden objectively won that debate. Also he just realized that the new left makes him far right now. I kind of felt bad for him at times.

>Your country
kek
Just keep staring to the right mutt

Attached: 825F795F-C32E-4829-A24F-C878659FD4D9.jpg (500x393, 45K)

clown world in a nutshell

This shit confuses the hell out of me. Is she literally saying it's a good thing that parents were / are being forced to bus their kids 20 miles away when there's a school just down the street?

Fuck, this is some NPC I never expected.

What's next? Being pissed about how unfair it was that you could afford food as a child?

Dems are so batshit crazy even Trump is looking like a better option.

forgot the meme flag faggot

things must get a lot worse before they get better

Attached: 1561698137787.jpg (975x765, 129K)

>Remember 60 years ago?
>Vote for me!
What a platform.

Attached: what a story.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Shhh, if we're lucky we might get segregation back.

She didn't even explain what the bussing issue was, just knew that it was technically true and could get braindead Americans to turn on Biden by being told he supported allegedly racist legislation several decades ago

Is there any hard evidence that shows school bus desegregation decreased academic disparities between blacks and whites??

Biden is the reason student debt cannot be discharged in bankruptcy.

reminder that the 60’s and 70’s were not a bad time for blacks, it’s just when the government assumed control of blacks with democrack policies and hollowing the black panther party with cia agents. and like always the jew media will tell you the same thing no matter what time you’re in

anyone else think her voice is sexy as fuck?

The best case for nigs to not vote democrat is to look at how they've been managing their ghetto lives for the past 60 years.

bitch ain't even black

Attached: 10xnci.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

Love how this bitch keeps this up her sleeves to use during a debate. They’re all cunts, but she was the worst offender for that little stunt.

typical shit show optics indeed.

"I'm more emotional while interrupting and talking over you therefore the pain I endured was unimaginably traumatic."

Of course Biden wasn't prepared to repond to a garbage fake-issue gaslighting like that.

She's a fucking bully and a twat, I bet her kids are terrified of her.

You make a fine point. Biden should've just asked her why the hell she needed to go that far back to find a point to attack him with

Imagine being a black guy at the debate having everyone cheer and hate against you for being black. Realizing you can't succeed because of the color of your skin, so he can't help but make pic related face in front of the world.

Attached: sad.png (603x683, 513K)

Biden didn't even want to run. The DNC wanted him to go against Trump in 2016 but he declined. Now they forced him to do it and are now turning him into a punching bag for the other candidates.

Fucking guys to get to a shitty debate with peer reviewed talking points

Not inspiring anyone.

>My time is up I'm sorry
>objectively won
Lmao. No candidate had ever given up their time like that. Biden knew he was wrong, racist, and fucked

>waits for the perfect moment to use a pre planned line

Fuck democrats

btw, this phony, shallow fraud already has a fucking shirt with that little bullshit line and a picture of her as a kid on it that you can buy.

that was totally planned and not at all genuine, just like that 'food fight' garbage. for the dimwits who haven't figured it out, she's almost as fake as hillary clinton.

Attached: 1553278614525.png (300x284, 69K)

>The people don't want a food fight but to know how they'll get food
Any memorized lines that aren't statistics should get you kicked out

>, she's almost as fake as hillary clinton.
The great irony if she loses is that it will be another failed attempt at a DNC first female (+minority_ president when there were 5 other females and 3 minorities running that almost everybody would prefer over her

Trump did the same shit. Different narrative for a different group but she punched an opponent in the nose to get attention for herself in front of millions. You really can't blame her but she may be the only one who can get me to vote Trump again.

For anyone confused about the busing thing, tucker explains it here@5:00

youtube.com/watch?v=brpaImbaGRk

Didn't she steal or some shit? fucking kike politician

What the FUCK is bussing

Kamala Harris has no chance.

Kamala Harris was a district attorney in Alameda in '92 when I escaped a Satanist child sex trafficking ring.

I burned down the house to escape and was framed for the adults' crimes.

The Alameda police force raped and tortured me as standard procedure for interrogations, I was 4. The prosecutors are well aware what goes on in the interrogation rooms, Kamala Harris was a DA at the time. She had to have knowledge of this and turned a blind eye. Her political career is finished.

This stupid cunt is in favor of legalizing prostitution which goes hand and hand with sex trafficking. This is after her jurisdiction witnessed one of the worst instances of child sex trafficking ever. She has no brain and a diseased soul for those atrocities to have zero impact on her. Psychopaths are known for their lack of emotions and that's Kamala.

Crime was rampant under her watch and Oakland is still a shithole to this day. The west Oakland BART station had all the cars broken into while the ones in San Francisco are used as heroin dens and bathrooms.

Roasties wooing at her canned lines was nauseating but they fall for subhuman pick up lines so who cares.

Not sure if schizo or real

>The fuck is wrong with our country
When it comes to cult of personality and dictating how citizens better think (or else), American politics and media is not far off from North Korea.

Attached: SHE'S JUST LIKE US!.jpg (900x1200, 448K)

>i was a black girl
yes and now your transitioning to being a black man. your suppose to change your hair and clothing to look more like the opposite sex to help every one around you know your getting your dodads changed

Dummy they PUT her on the bus.

her husband is a jew.

Attached: alwaysbejewing.png (1300x929, 389K)

what is he thinking in that picture?

>inb4, Hitler was right. I've fought the wrong enemy.

those are some weird shirts for people with narrow shoulders? Who would buy such a thing?

My time is up, sorry

Her bad breath causes flesh tears.

Attached: trewttretrte.jpg (290x290, 93K)

And the name of that bus?

Albert Einstein.

>If you look at my record, I lowered the number of clips you can legally put in a gun

Attached: kamala.jpg (800x595, 92K)

To be fair, if you were 22 ish and had 70,000 dollars worth of debt, lived with your parents still who took care of some of your needs and the choice was a lifetime of debt or having shitty credit for 7 years to magically make it go away, probably 90 precent of college grads WOULD claim bankruptcy. Which would mean no sane bank would ever loan for it again. Weather that would actually drop costs is debatable.

They didn't let her on the bus because she is a whore.
She literally fucked and sucked her way into politics.
American democrats are doing really well, here is your choice, a whore or a pedophile

Attached: Bindin.jpg (828x601, 99K)

No.

Attached: 86C9B3CF-C957-442C-83A3-C4544A855944.png (500x500, 362K)

It's the power of the race card. That's why the pull it out at every opportunity, it's like a golden ticket to whatever you want. I think the dems have already chosen her as their candidate or at least a finalist out of a few others. That whole exchange seemed scripted.

Also this

Attached: joe.png (1440x1228, 731K)

Her acting was on point. Her handlers are taking very good care of her.

>”Not enough cute girls in the audience. What’s the point of even living?”

>100% Cotton

Attached: DE3E5E6F-9B94-4A54-99EF-0C9F7A64157B.gif (300x456, 567K)

She is playing the race card...
Funny thing is that she is half light Jamaican with Slave-owner roots and half Poo-in-Loo.
And she married a kike for Zog.
She is not some righteous African.

Attached: SJM-L-KAMPARENTS-0207-2.jpg (620x534, 119K)

Imagine the unmitigated shitstorm if Trump brought up Kamala sleeping her way into office at a debate.

Would make "because you'd be in jail" seem like nothing in comparison.

Attached: 1 n12OSayKQMNBHvjg3VZu6A.jpg (646x720, 132K)

Does it really matter? She has no chance of winning, Shes another Hillary Clinton being propped by the Democrats. Only she's less known and somehow has more baggage than her. I bet most of America doesn't even who she is.

We are being replaced with mongrels exponentially.

It's rigged. Even nigs don't like this cunt.

Tell us how she’s worse than Hillary because I’d like to know

>husband a Jew
>$30.00 for a TEE SHIRT....

I'm pretty sure I could have figured that out on my own

Attached: dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif (300x226, 1.17M)

Women are allowed to vote and so the left caters strictly to their emotions. Easy votes. Just show pics of dead kids and crying

generation NPC

Attached: 1539143211238.jpg (644x800, 62K)

Without going into too much detail on my unsubstantiated claim i believe it goes something like this
> Npc's tend to side left
> Conscious being tend to side right
> The LORD watches all

Reprobates that deserve a violent end

If the Dems want to win, they'll nominate Cory Booker, the Ultra Giga Nigga, the only one who can stop Trump.

Probably because you're not White.

looks like some white guy's mom blacked up with a bit of make up. I guess this is the future.

Probably because you're not White.

Attached: Beyonce.jpg (680x402, 32K)

Fuck that plantation owning hypocrite.