>no pics or videos despite hollywood golden age
>crematoria couldnt accomodate that much in such short period
>facilities could not have contained all that gas
>no traces of gas
>door handles on the inside
>couldve used jews for labor, why waste time killing them
>pics in camps show people literally smiling
>pics of dead people obviously of typhus

still, holohoax sympathizers will mention muh testimonies & muh documents & hitler was literally hiedler

give me irrefutable evidence that will shut them up once and for all

Attached: GettyImages-3355013.jpg (820x550, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HHuLi
washingtonexaminer.com/white-genocide-for-christmas-drexel-professor-resigns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't believe in anything that I haven't personally witnessed.

Attached: standard-doors-four-panel-vintage-wooden-door-n256339.jpg (550x1200, 27K)

Holocaust deniers don't exist. Just anti-Semitic trolls who like to be edgy. The ones that genuinely do believe it didn't happen have schizophrenia. They shouldn't be made fun of and need professional mental help.

Attached: 1557366125653.png (1000x1151, 271K)

Give me the 6 million victims names and references that they existed
No one has ever been able to do it so it is a lie

>t. moron
You are a shit stain on my country's soil

Because the Red Cross visited the camps and released a count in the 60k range, not 6 million range.

go suck a dick to a synagogue you fuck...

cringe
the holocaust is an objectively bad exaggeration of a small and deniable event in a war of massively cataclysmic proportions.

>archive.is/HHuLi

Attached: 1560760332444.jpg (1125x1125, 111K)

Haven’t they named almost 5mil or so?

Nope, neither proved it with irrefutable evidence

There is no evidence. You're searching for objective truth, and that's problematic because there isn't such a thing as objective truth. History is written by the victors. The best you can do is sow the seeds of doubt in the narrative, and those who make their way to what actually happened will do so. One thing you can refute easily with declassified Soviet documents was that Germans were mass slaughtering civilians on the Eastern Front. As it turns out this was a part of Stalin's Special Order #0428 (now dubbed Stalin's Torch-men order), in which Stalin ordered Commissars and other communist Partisans to dress up in German uniforms, particularly of the Waffen SS, and exterminate Soviet towns and villages with the express interest of destroying anti-Soviet sentiment (which was extremely high following Stalin's purges and the excesses of the Cheka/GPU/OGPU/NKVD)), while simultaneously turning the populace and indeed the world against the Germans.

If you want to make a dent on the narrative, you can't start with the most indoctrinated parts, you have to start with the outside parts that you can get people to admit. And then you get them to admit more and more slowly over time. You start with the supposed/alleged SS death squads.

Attached: 20190629_055328.jpg (208x181, 34K)

this. when a high-capcity gas chamber by a genocidal war machine is built on the same budget as the first house i built in The Sims, I start questioning things.

Also, I don’t give a flying fuck what happened. It doesn’t matter. It could be a lie, it could have happened, it could be half and half. I don’t fucking care. All that matters is the present and the future.

See a therapist

Here OP

Attached: 50377BFD-771E-4122-9808-7DC925AAC606.jpg (194x1024, 57K)

Get a life

Ay Tone. Freaking gold user.

First, ask yourself what is meant by "the holocaust didn't happen". If you define the holocaust as "6 million Jews were killed by the Nazis" does that mean that someone saying only 4.5 million were killed is a holocaust denier? What are the essential facts that define the holocaust?

Attached: 7E748A5A-60C9-47B9-B22B-A2CD8FEB246E.jpg (526x1024, 92K)

forget the doors already. holocaustians will say those were built after soviet occupation

It is easier to put forth evidence of "why you don't believe in the official report of what happened in the camps"

I would say that the trials they put on and used as proof that the holocaust happened are the best place to start. They literally beat and tortured the nazi's until they were "willing to sign whatever confession was put in front of us" and used that signed confession as the primary piece of evidence from the sound of it. In addition, they suspended certain legal rights for the Nazis in preparation for the trial. I think there were two rights suspended, and habeus corpus was one of them. In those trials they never had to prove they were gassing people.
They just had to beat several men until they signed a piece of paper that confessed to doing so.
That is the only official proof they had. The sheer amount of lying the Jews did and their insane stories such as the soap, the skinning, the electric floor, the coaster of death, were ALL disproved as made up at that same trial. So when your witnesses have been PROVEN to have been lying in large amounts about so many other things, you cannot take their word that they were telling the truth about gas chambers.
That is why they went for that signed confession.

it did happen but the majority weren't even creamated and the six million figure is fucking retarded
the official figure for just the camps is 3 million
so at best 2.4 million were executed not counting the people who died of typhus at the major camps

Numbers don't add up, stories don't add up, unreliable witnesses and oodles of propaganda hiding the truth.

The thing that converted me years ago was the documentary called "One third of the Holocaust"

Everything else was, wouldnt surprise me

In addition, you have several things wrong. >gas
The rooms that supposedly had the gassings happen were conveniently also the rooms they used for delousing. Lice are much harder to gas than people, and those walls were blue with residual zyklon.
Also, a couple days ago we did the math and concluded they DID have enough to gas millions of people, more or less.
>pics
Indeed, what pics that exist come from the soviets, who claim they forgot to take photos originally, and came back with people to pose for ones later.
>cremations
Unfortunately what evidence I have seen on here for the cremations muddies the water more than it helps.
I think we need some harder numbers, and some more concrete calculations to PROVE things, because its too easy to sling mud when you argue about how fast the bodies burned, unfortunately.
>Doors
The doors are not original, for what ever reason they were destroyed, by soviet claims when the germans fled the camps before their arrival.
>using jews for labor
There are multiple things that point towards that, its a good path to follow. Look for a documentary about the megalithic structures hitler wanted to build. He wished to out build the romans by a ludicrous scale, all made out of red granite. (I think the crack was getting to him at that point) It would have created a massive need for labor, and why not put prisoners to work?
That said I think there was something about a plan to relocate the jews to Madagascar at one point. Basically shove them out of the way and out of everyone's hair without executing them.

Low tier bait

You have no evidence for it occurring. Propaganda and URLs are NOT proof

What is more is that many that were executed were likely simply shot and buried in a mass grave.
Another interesting piece of evidence is an official reprimand for prisoners dying at one of the camps. The Nazis considered people dying at their death camps to be a BAD thing for some reason, and in that letter they seemed against mistreatment as well.

If its all fake... why should we believe in white genocide? Its a paradhoax...

washingtonexaminer.com/white-genocide-for-christmas-drexel-professor-resigns

Green text answered all of your questions you sloppy Mossad shill of an OP. Next bait thread coming soon.

Ultimately, the best we can give is evidence that the official story is bullshit and they are hiding something bad.

The things I mentioned are good points, especially a trial. Combine that with how paranoid people are about questioning it. It is a religion to them.
Questioning it is blasphemy like it would be to question the truth of the bible during peak Christianity.
Guide people through the similarity in how people react now and how die hard Christians would have acted then. Remind them how even questioning the official story, rather than outright denial, is literally ILLEGAL in multiple major countries in Europe.
The only time something is so true you are jailed for questioning it is with super traditional "radical" religious types.... and the holocaust.

>You have no evidence for it occurring. Propaganda and URLs are NOT proof

archive.is/HHuLi Here you go

kek

My first seeds of doubt about the whole timeline between start and end of WW2 were sown by my History teachers.

One of them did his masters on movement of goods, expertise & people during WW2, to see which countries gained in human capital and which suffered the greatest "brain drain".
Long story short, he wishes he never did. Said it would have been easier to find account on 100 years before WW2 or even ancient greece, than to try and find any truth in WW2. Access to docs blocked, his motives for investigation questions, his requests left hanging & more.

There is and will be no truth regarding WW2 in atleast another 50 years, for our current world order is still balls deep in their propaganda investment regarding it. There are potentially world record levels of "Lies too big to believe" within the mists of WW2 that are necessary for current world orders sensibiliteis and propaganda.

The most obvious case of all this are the Jews, whose entire existence as a people in the modern times is defined by ONE atrocity that is supposedly so beyond any other atrocity and event in human history that every western in the world just has to know about exactly their suffering. This is also beyond doubt the truthiest truth there is in the mess that is WW2 accounts. It is the only thing that the Soviets were 100% honest about, without any doubt.

The only reason anyone cares though is that this ONE event is rubbed in the faces of modern people like no other and it has gotten absolutely rampant in the modern social environment of victimhood and social justice.

Best course of action is to just proclaim that WW2 is irrelevent in the modern day, it means giving up alot of important history along with the bullshit, but that is the only reasonable way to discredit the mess that it is.

So were the chimneys.

And yet Eisenhower's Rhineland Meadows POW camps which starved thousands of Germans to death was real, verifiably documented and completely ignored in the mainstream.

Hope you will sleep well ...

Attached: Ghetto-Varsavia-10-633x420.jpg (633x420, 61K)

>give me evidence for something that never happened

How?

Yes, yes documents here and there also prove everything ever claimed to have happened during WW2.

It is diffiicult, I know, you can look at my flag and guess how many shades of gray are associated with its WW2 history, but if we are to ever bring the goddamn religion that is the narrative of WW2 back to the table. You will have to shake the existing narrative.

Also, be prepared to find things you won't like, the "real" narrative is rarely kind to anyone.

Kek, that's not how evidence works

>Prove that Santa does not exist

Why not kill them all when they knew the war was lost? They kept evacuating them back when they could have just killed them.

That's a concentration camp?

I asked myself: What would the media say if Trump actually started deporting people? They would say he made concentration camps on the border and tried to kill all the baby Mexicans and everyone was brainwashed into wearing a red hat. They’d have a trial and torture the cabinet into confessing to their claims. Then make propaganda about it for 70 years so you’d never try it again.

Same shit they did with Hitler.

>casually ignores evidence

How about instead calling everyone you disagree with a retard you tell us your argument? That is if you even have one in the first place