What is considered white?

What is considered white?

Attached: map-europepigmentationgenes.jpg (596x500, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSVZB3zJ35I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Initially white was a term for wasps only wasn't it? Later on people started applying to Europeans in general.

Attached: 1554477571825.png (640x465, 174K)

its clear that Finn-Ugric volk are the whitest on average. Makes sense, since they are native indigenous Europeans.
Aryans are originally shitskins from central Asia.

Attached: 1513959258772.png (890x464, 17K)

NA and ME "sometimes white". What? I understand they could pass as white in Muttland because there even Latinos are labeled white but 888-come-on-now

Attached: 1524665876690.png (535x556, 361K)

>Aryans are originally shitskins from central Asia.
Nope.

youtube.com/watch?v=XSVZB3zJ35I

>correlation between sun radiation and pigmentation
>race

but why are native speakers of Uralic origin all angry, with whom?

Attached: 1557242590839.jpg (480x353, 17K)

Lmao a Mongoloid mutt Lithuanian talking about whiteness. Check your East Eurasian admixture you pure N haplo Caucasoid.

in any case the opinion varies greatly depending on the individual

Someone's envious

nordic

It's interesting how the word "subhuman" was replaced with "not white".

Like ur moms face covered in my cum last night

at this point it does not matter

What do you mean? Angry with who?
We cool with you guys. I think all Europeans are family. But the Uralic language is the oldest in Europe, along with Basque.
The Aryan language was imposed on most of Europe, but the invaders seemed to have little genetic impact.
Think of it this way.
Uralic is older than Indo-European, yet we share the same genes. That would imply that one of the languages is an imposition, the other native.
Look at the Etruscans, or Minoans. Neither were Indo-European, yet Indo-European nations built their civilization on top of them.
Ill check out your video though.

for me is people whit cromagnoid apereance

Attached: Emily D..jpg (259x300, 29K)

yes, and the Basque language is probably the only native completely European language still alive

What makes you think that the Uralic languages, Hungarian, Finnic, etc are not completely European?

like the Indo-European languages yes, and as far as the peoples as for example the Sami were present in Europe even more anciently...

There's no such things as "white". You're either of European origin or you're not.

"white" is pretty vague isn't it ? Albinos of any race can be "white", some asians are "white", some mongrels, arabs, jews are also "white"...

Skin color alone doesn't tell you anything about a person's race.

Average European is likely to have deep eye sockets, (see image) , nose bridge at a certain angle relative to the brow-ridge, same goes for the jaw relative to the nose etc...

Attached: roman-hellenic type morphology .jpg (1132x1150, 161K)

This people have a Central-Southern European look
Mostly Dinaric,Alpine and Mediterranid
What about Germanics ? We have Faelid or Nordic aesthetics

in the first image the type is Alpine, in the second Mediterranean and Alpine, in the third and in the Mediterranean quarter, and in the fifth is Atlantic, as for whoever looks like, Faelid is definitely very European, if it is Nordic or like those of the image, for me it is not almost completely European... in my case I have a sub nordid aspect (alpine, dinarid, and nordic aesthetic) and I think in fact I don't have a completely European appearance... obviously I'm exaggerating (it depends above all if you mean in a narrow or exaggerated way)

Attached: 1556280450404.jpg (960x960, 123K)

>This people have a Central-Southern European look
>Mostly Dinaric,Alpine and Mediterranid
>What about Germanics ? We have Faelid or Nordic aesthetics

What do you mean ? Germans are also european. what about Nordics ? they also have deep eye sockets and similar foreheads..

Some europeans don't look like that. Such as people from Finland.. (but even in finland, you'll still find some)

Srsly pol Tell me am I a shitskin

Attached: IMG_20190629_143947.jpg (3120x4160, 3M)

>slovenac
>belac

Nice to hear, I would also say that most Europeans have an European kind of look, even in the deep South
>in my case I have a sub nordid aspect
You live above of the Po plain, or not ?

I meant that Dinaric, Alpine and Mediterranean as combination is mostly seen in Central/Southern Europe
I associate them phenotypes with the old Europe (Italy,France,Balkans,Greece,Switzerland, parts of Austria)
People here in Germany have quite often Nordic influences, people in the East of Europe a Baltic/Slavic one

Never thought about it before Jow Forums

>I meant that Dinaric, Alpine and Mediterranean as combination is mostly seen in Central/Southern Europe
>I associate them phenotypes with the old Europe (Italy,France,Balkans,Greece,Switzerland, parts of Austria)

And that's precisely what original europeans are supposed to look like. But i fail to understand what you mean by "Nordic" influence (as far as Germanic people are concerned). What about "Nordics" ?

Are you insinuating that "nordic" influence supresses their facial traits ?. Nordics for me are similar, only they tend to have blond hair, blue eyes to a larger degree.

Then like i said in a previous response, there are Europeans who look different..Most of them can be found in Finland, some parts of Eastern Europe. But again, it would be difficult to tell which region in particular because you will find that the "ancient/roman/hellenic" type look from central/southern europe can also be found (to a slightly lesser extent) in many parts of Eastern Europe.

Some don't have that look and are clearly mixed with asian. or must have distant mongol influence in their genes. But that's another story

I'm FULL white.

Attached: AbsolutelyWhiteness.png (1813x620, 86K)

All of Europe is WHITE.
But no, we should not mix nationalities, that is only for burgers.