I'm very concerned about the well being of our leftist shills

>Be a leftist shill on Jow Forums.
>You devote your life daily to Donald Trump by shilling trying to stop him.
>You go to bed angry, hateful and envious.. just to wake up dreading your life to put in more of your life devoted to him.
>Endless supply of your efforts, hate and shilling are being used every day.

Just to watch Donald Trump win the 2020 election.

The last election we saw screaming, crying and Planet of the Apes in the streets. What do you think they will do now? They are being filled with so much false hope and lies.. and when they lose again, they might be killing themselves in the thousands. I just want all of you leftists and leftist shills to know that there are hotlines you can contact if you are feeling suicidal. There is so much to live for, faggot Anons.

Attached: 1545247862818.jpg (720x762, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xAFJd
youtube.com/watch?v=pel0fTRKk30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ur a gud fren user

Attached: Fren Machine.gif (500x375, 837K)

Your decent people op
Wishing well for all the lefty shills out there.

Thanks fren :) tee hee

Attached: 1538524106635.png (784x645, 53K)

Trump to sign a bipartisan, Senate-drafted, $4.6 billion measure to care for migrant refugees!

>The legislation contains more than $1 billion to shelter and feed migrants detained by the border patrol and almost $3 billion house unaccompanied migrant children who are turned. It rejects an administration request for additional Immigration and Customs Enforcement detention beds, and prevents federal immigration agents from going after immigrants living in the country illegally.

BASED! MIGA AND KAG

archive.is/xAFJd

Attached: 1560027535790.jpg (103x125, 2K)

did i make miga a thing?

Attached: miga trump.jpg (694x574, 122K)

Yet every Jewish controlled media outlet is his his sworn enemy...

There is a suicide hotline to call in 2020 my frens.

Attached: 1546975447567.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

i dont think you understand the situation kid. trump signed a law into effect that gives children that are illegal immigrants the ability to give any illegal within 40 yards amnesty AND he released tons of illegals and sent them to sanctuary cities

he doesnt want to be president any more. he got his 15% corporate tax break through and it was packaged with ceos being able to use their companies tax rate as their personal tax rate.

he doesnt care about white people or any one. he is handing the left the next election. if he is forced to be president by stupid rednecks in the midwest he may be assassinated

Thank you.

It will not change him becoming a two-term President. You need to accept this and submit. The faster you accept this the better your life will be.

Get a hobby, go fishing.

It’s a sad way to spend your life but I’m not too concerned about them. These people enjoy being angry 24/7 so I don’t think they are all that miserable.

Attached: C3F4A6BB-110B-4697-881E-451B85AE91F3.jpg (538x445, 62K)

not him but I agree with you he'll probably get a second term but he's fucking terrible

So sad way to live

I think it’s sad but they love being self-righteously outraged.

He's only a terrible president if you spend your day watching TV

That's Migatards. I'm looking at the stats of the millions of illegal migrants he's letting into USA with work permits & plane ride straight into white communities. I'm reading the amnesty bills he's signing into law

MIGAtards watch the liberals get MAD on the TV and think they're winning!!! Libs triggered

Unfortunately he is not our dictator, otherwise they would be all killed. He can't do shit about it or it will be Hitler, Hitler Hitler.

He's using his the power he has for pro illegal immigration purposes. Told Senate Republicans what he wanted, now hes signing a big amnesty bill. Globalist Jew, Jared Kushner wrote Trump's 2020 immigration proposal.

youtube.com/watch?v=pel0fTRKk30

I hope our leftist shills die of butthurt. Fuck their well being

So based I bet he made those libs cry. Can't wait to absorb another 2million illegals this year. Trump stopping all deportations is 7-D chess

I've been watching it.

You're doing good work user. Yesterday they were so upset by the debates and the collapse of yang they resorted to spamming CP. They need to know help is out there.

THIRTY. EIGHT. BILLION. DOLLARS.

Attached: 4D5BEA46-B807-4A65-B597-BA12271F12B0.gif (235x240, 1.91M)

Don't forget Good wishes to our resident Bois in Blu actively derailing threads
Sloppy job Putin. Dick

Attached: o-MOLLY-RINGWALD-570.jpg (570x712, 74K)

If they actually kill themselves, that would be heaven.

slit your own throat t_d

>killing themselves in the thousands
Hoping it’s in the millions

We need good vibes in this conversation man
People's fragile mental health is at steak

Attached: NewImage1.png (500x400, 372K)

We're gonna make those libs so mad when MIGA daddy gets re-elected

Yes yes we all know orange man will acquire term 2
And there will be much rage ;3
Hehehehehe

Attached: 615cb29d918e9c34f0e1c92f6fbd1441.jpg (735x1081, 82K)

No quarter.

Hopefully they do so we can move ahead with either the collapse or progress

>sworn enemy
>talks about, shows images of, and shows video of your sworn enemy prattling 24 hours a day

Are you fucking stupid?

I'll say it again. Yet an the jew ran media outlets are his sworn enemy. Prove me wrong.

So many frens, you frens think we can win by killing them with kindness (in minecraft)?

Attached: 1542860539965.png (640x480, 132K)

I just did you moron, open your eyes and start thinking for once.

I'm unironically enjoying the humor here.

Maybe we get them flowers with suicide hotline cards and maybe dollar store chocolates.

The sad truth for them is the main reason Trump will win is because the left doesn't put down their bongs and chicken nuggets to get out to the voting booth.

> (You)
>I just did you moron, open your eyes and start thinking for once.

Doesn't even acknowledge all kike run media has been brainwashing you that he is literally Hitler.

Sometimes people think so much that they think they're ahead of the game.. but they know so much that isn't so.

Adam’s apple?

Mass suicide hopefully.

>I hate hitler and so should you so we are going to air his speeches every single day along with his agenda and a panel to discuss how much we dislike him

You're literally retarded.

They are but poor vessels being blue toothed by communism

>Doesn't even acknowledge all kike run media has been brainwashing you that he is literally Hitler.

So your argument here is "Just because I'm a Nazi doesn't mean he's Hitler". I mean isn't that a mild resemblance?

Thank you for your well worded arguments. I really understand what you're trying to say.

Actions have consequences

Attached: cLd1Iug5.gif (498x498, 65K)

Lol I hope not
Afaik Molly is a female
Lo key gonna put that in my fanfiction tho

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 6K)

Retard detected

>When your argument is taking a word from the post and randomly turning it into a different subject.

Wow you are so dumb.

Hehe yes

I believe the biggest reason why there's so much more leftist shill posts flooding pol is because their lives are only welfare, parents basements and degeneracy.

Most of us on the right have jobs and families, so we don't have as much free time creating threads.

test

Working

Thanks man, you're my only fren. :(

Attached: 0e8.png (923x713, 16K)

You a good fren

Attached: 1540765902718.png (1305x663, 83K)

fucking, idiot. your right. CNN Loves trump, GOOGLE loves trump.

lets vote for Kamala Harris to stop drumpf.

Will you cum to my bday paarty?

Attached: 0f8e30992a8143eb.png (604x516, 172K)

If I could fly to India. I am a poor user

Attached: 1538524039625.png (852x944, 70K)

All you have to do is use that argument to send shills running.

You're doing God's work user. Leftists are confused children of Christ they just dont know it.

Thank you fren :)

Its inevitable newfriend. Trump will be reelected. There will be 4 more years then the pendulum will swing back the other way. The rich will get richer. The poor poorer and everything will stay basically the same. Why is this so hard for you guys to realize? NOTHING is EVER going to change in this country barring some horrific bloody catalyst.

Wut about skype?

Attached: 1651531320.png (1000x800, 314K)

Repent your sins leftist shills and accept what is to come in 2020. You must start living life in joy.

Stay out of politics leftists and let us handle the government. You must accept it and submit. It is the only way.

Attached: 1533842873207.jpg (806x1200, 319K)

this Kushner is Trump's Cheney.
I wish he'd kept Bannon but it wasn't to be.

What is it like living in Iran?

I can’t wait to be legally replaced by Trump or whoever the dems run!

I would have put Ron Paul as the head of the federal reserve.

You won't be replaced. Make babies.

Trump lost the last election and he's going to lose the next one. He's just not that good at the job.

You know Ron Paul endorsed one of the people in the democratic primaries this year right? It's one of the reasons there is so much support for her on here?

He actually won. That's why he's your President. And he will win again. Do not let the media give you false hope because it will be heart crushing for you in 2020

No I didn't hear that. Was it because of policies on Central banking?

He didn't win the election. He won the Electoral College vote. He's done his best to make millions more people hate him now.

He won the election. That's how true democracy is, not letting 2 cities vote for an entire nation. We all love him and he will be your President. You need to understand that and accept it into your heart.

Jow Forums should start a gofundme to purchase suicide prevention advertising, it's the least we can do.

I'm actually not sure specifically what it was, i imagine her foreign policy played a part in it. According to "I stand with" she wants congressional oversight of the federal reserve so I imagine it played a part in it.

It's alright. Pretty nice place.

Stay considerate user.

>not letting 2 cities vote for an entire nation
The next election will be decided by two or three states. Trump will lose. He gave in to our enemies. He wants to go back to his old life. It's all over. Face it.

That is brilliant. We should have Bell ringers in front of every Walmart and Starbucks for donations to suicide hotline help for leftists.

henlo, frens

Attached: 1548695934443.jpg (439x363, 127K)

We will have total victory. Presidency, house, Senate.

Me too

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

Hero fren

You remind me of someone with 4043 followers on twatter.

Attached: 1558018977328.png (790x837, 229K)

Need to see photo showing hip shoulder ratio

Faggot you broke the combo.

I have like 5 or something. I don't use it but just to read the word of God Emperor

Those digits were back in my StarCraft, red alert and dune 2000 days

Don't you have a containment thread?

Attached: T_D.jpg (905x958, 147K)

They know deep down inside President Trump Is going to win again in a landslide. That's why they're here. The tears will be legendary.

I voted for Trump but I dont think he will win reelection

Attached: snake.jpg (600x300, 41K)