The white race has plundered, razed, colonized the African continent. The damage is huge...

The white race has plundered, razed, colonized the African continent. The damage is huge, Africa can't be the same again unless the whites give what the Blacks are owed: reparations. For colonizing Africa, for genociding Africans, for destroying the continent and for slavery.

Should the white race pay reparations to Black people for colonization and slavery?

Attached: mauritian flag.png (1280x853, 2K)

when i say reparations you say now!
REPARATIONS

Attached: 1544520363475s.jpg (192x250, 6K)

Yes they should

The white race has civilized, built, uplifted the African continent. The progress from mud huts made out of poop to modern buildings is huge, Africa is thankfully not the same as it was just a couple of centuries ago thanks to whites. Blacks owe payments to the whites for everything Europeans have built in their shitholes.
Should the nigger race pay reparations to White people for being ungrateful little shits?

Attached: WAKANDA.png (973x63, 6K)

we were living ok before you whites arrived in your evil ships, and we will certainly be ok long after you leave. you can continue eating your own food that has been sprayed with countless chemicals and pesticides, and which is causing cancer and neurological disorders every fucking where. i would rather live in a hut with my family and reach old age with my children surrounding me, than live in a mansion in europe but be diagnosed with cancer, parkinson's disease or alzheimer's when i'm in my forties or fifties. if the entire white race returned to europe you would all be fucking dead within a century, and that's being generous. your defunct technology has spoiled and weakened you. without oil to run it all your all heading in to oblivion. and guess where the major oil fields are? that's right you little flea, in lands that belong to black and brown people.
dont play the victim wh*toid

Attached: 1555677386484.jpg (700x1145, 212K)

Be honest, your pic looks like the woman is carrying a huge turd.

Arabs did that as well, and worse, much worse. So go to them first, please.

Good luck.

>the Bantu Expansion

Blame the other Africans who sold them to the Jewish slave ship owners. Only 15%of african slaves came to the US so no, gfy and if being colonized was so bad how come the Africans r altering the Chinese to colonize them once again? Your problem isn't the white man it's corrupt/greedy fellow African$ that sold you out to the jews in the 1800s and r selling u out to the Chinese today

Wait till the Chinese get done with Africa.

you white people have gotten what you deserve. sweden is being taken over by my people and im glad. youve raped the minds and souls of my people, and what yore getting is simply karma. next time dont drag a bunch of people from one place to another and force them to work for hours at a time in the blazing sun. regardless if our skin can take it not. also regardless if my people sold us to you. it doesnt matter. YOU BOUGHT US. and that is all that matters. poverty and such is not the worst part of what you have done to us. its the rape to our minds. you have brainwashed my to see you as superior. as much as they proclaim to hate yo, its obvious of you and that is because you taught them to be. youve infiltrated their unconscious minds and implanted false ideas about your superiority. fuck you all and im glad my people are taking over. good riddance millenials.
also whoever say the word nigger is a nigger himself

Attached: bb0b70a7f64df01d94df7fee8f2a476bd7bc57c26fb0b5cfda9cb8a0250b943d.jpg (255x255, 19K)

We should trde land. Blacks get all white lands. Move them all to North America and Europe and we will all move to Africa and Haiti. Africans get all the wealth. All the technology. Al the civic institutions. Whites will inherit the devastated lands of Africa.

We'll see how everything turns out.

MO GOLIA NEEDS TO PAY BACK EUROPE FOR CENTURIES OF MONGOL TORTURE ANDMISTREATMENT.

THEY CANNOT HEAL AND BECOME LESS VENGEFUL UNTIL THIS HURT BY THE MONGOLS IS REPAIRED.

Ebola chan is busy fixing northern Africa, the death toll is 2800 and has now spread into a major city. and none is trying to stop it LOL

>For colonizing Africa, for genociding Africans, for destroying the continent and for slavery.
Man, Africans did and still do that to each other in Africa.

Attached: 1556275271395.jpg (358x1024, 84K)

>for genociding Africans
Pretty sure this is on the Bantu, but you can't get savings out of a nigger, can you?

Should have defended yourselves from the invaders, but you didn't, lmao.

teeheehee

Suck a dick nigger, we are the best and you know it.

>Wait till the Chinese get done with Africa.

they recently took control of kenya's largest port because of debt trapping.

In south africa they are busy installing mobile infurstructure because they are about to pay billions to fix our power infurstrucutre. for the last 2 years i have only been doing business with the chinese here, they are great. when a business deal is made they uphold the deal till the end.

What about the Chinese though?

Nigger

I want all my money back from Jews with interest.

in my opinion the colonizers should have wiped niggers completely

Thread sucks mate if you're going to LARP don't show your hand so quickly.

Doing business with a black is a very stressful thing, they often don't uphold to agreements, they are late to agreements. they don't follow planned out agreements. I have taken 6 black businesses to court because they have fucked me around in a business deal. they are AWFUL to do business with.

Why are we being raided the whole time

This is now a nigger hate thread

>Until some leftist liberal cunt comes stumbling up and screaming RACISM BIGOTRY THEYRE JUST LIKE US!!!

Didn't you guys abolish slavery in mid 80s?

No, Africans should pay reparations for all the aid they got from Europe. Without us you would still live in the dirt eating shit.

Zulu King doesn't agree with you mate.

Whites are the only ones capable of feeding you negroes.

based, actually that's a good forcing idea

no

I love you, Ebola Chan.

Attached: 1560217196729.png (721x1062, 171K)

Ok, give us a figure. In return keep the hordes of niggers from migrating to Europe.

13/50

you dont kill each other in tribal wars anymore, you have modern medicine

reparations is total bullshit, whites saved you and you should be happy

also whites who made your life alot better are all gone, you rule your own land land and tell me why it is not some modern paradise, full of science, best continent on the world?

>The white race has plundered, razed, colonized the African continent.
So did the Bantu empire.
Eat shit.

Africa is getting colonized by China now, good luck with that. The moment the US weakens they will get fucked harder by the chinks

do you accept hot lead?

Niggers have plundered, razed, and colonized the African continent.

Attached: bantu expansion.jpg (1448x1103, 343K)

Stop responding to Mauritius flag you dumb niggers

>mauritius
is that even a country?

It's a shitty little isle in the middle of nowhere

You mean bury all your children before the age 5 and lose your wife while she gives birth to a child thats death in a few years etc etc?

> Africa can't be the same again unless the whites give what the Blacks are owed: reparations

Africa was a tribal, backward, shithole we the colonists found it. Africa was a tribal, backward, shithole when the colonists ruled it. Africa is a tribal, backward, shithole now.

Millions have been given to Africa and it didn't change anything. The biggest problem of Africa is overpopulation. Just because the average African can't form a link between sexual intercourse, pregnancy, overpopulation and famine, is not my fault. Nor is it Europe's fault.

Damn, for real? That's some dumb shit. First time hearing about that, baka

What for? So the niggers spend it on purple drank and golden necklaces?

Something given has no value.
No amount of reparations will make you niggers capable of creating non-shithole countries. Civilisations only succeed when they are organically created, niggers however, do not possess what's necessary to do so.

You were spear chucking savages when Europeans arrived and the same when they left. Kill yourself. I hope the Chinese breed some IQ points into your population.

Slaves got Liberia on a silver platter and destroyed it. All reperations will do is make jews rich youl buy stupid rims and jew brand names. You should be asking for reparations via subsidized farm land.

They fucked your woman and didn't pay for it?

boy oh boy do i wish you retarded niggers just got genocided when the europeans showed up, the world would be a much better place

Stfu gypsy you're not white.

Whites left there their technology and knowledge. You niggers were too fucking stupid to take advantage of it. You'll continue to murder, rape and thief from each other while blaming whites for your own fuckups. Don't worry, though, uncle Chang will take good care of your subhuman ass. You'll begging for whites to return all day long

Attached: 1556410503101.jpg (768x1024, 103K)

YOU FUCKERS LET THEM DO IT. YOU FUCKING WEAK ASS BITCHES LET THEM

A strong race fights back. Your race is WEAK. LMAO TO INFINITY & BEYOND.

Whites already gave you everything:

Education

Technology

Infrastructure

Financial aid

Freedom

And that isn't enough for the lazy, stupid Black race.

Look at Japan. Agricultural society pre-World Wars. Got nuked twice. They rose like a phoenix from the ashes and rebuilt into a high-tech, high-culture civilization.

You fuckers still cannibalize each other & practice voodoo shit.

Anything we pay will be gobbled up by the banks. Your leadership has betrayed you, just as ours has.

Attached: dept_to_gdp_africa.jpg (473x410, 22K)

>MUH REPARATION
No, cause those reparations were paid IN FULL after the civil war. Whites were killed by the thousands just to free niggers. Slave desceneants were paid in 1800s.

The toll has been paid IN FULL. That was over 300 yrs ago. Grow up, nigger.

>muh reparations
No, cause you just want free gibs. Fuck you, you parasite

Africans insisted on Slavery.

Slavery was invented in Africa when humans evolved and migrated outwards into all the other continents except for Antarctica. Slavery eventually died out in all the other continents except for Africa. Slavery continued in Africa into the 21st century when it was finally stamped out by western influences.

So if Reparations are demanded, it should be paid for by Africans. They started it. Westerners continued to evolve and abolished that imported type of servitude. But that slavery invention persisted in Africa for the longest time.

Attached: Africans_Insisted_on_Slavery.jpg (861x849, 320K)

>The white race has plundered, razed, colonized the African continent

Colonisation was the best thing to ever happen to Africa. Do you even know what pre-European Congo was like? Cannibals, Arab slavers and sleeping sickness.

Blacks treat one another much worse than what the whites have done. If you're lucky enough to not be aborted, you likely just end up getting shot by one of your rival gang members.

>The white race has plundered, razed, colonized the African continent.

In other words, Aryans are vastly superior than negroids. Yeah, everyone already knows.

Or in Africa: Eaten alive or killed by a rival tribe.

>Anything we pay will be gobbled up by the banks

Those African banks are also highly corrupt and work hand in hand with corrupt African government officials. VBS is not the only corrupt African bank but it was just clumsier at being noticed. Other African banks combined fake government debt to launder the money that the bank staff, principle investors, and certain government officials then divided up amongst themselves. That fake debt was how the money could be taken from the bank itself. It's an old trick done on much smaller business scale in all the other countries.

Attached: VBS_Bank_South_Africa_embezzled_bankruptcy.jpg (800x754, 186K)

>you rule your own land land and tell me why it is not some modern paradise, full of science, best continent on the world?

Unfortunately, Wakanda was also a white invention, , , ,

Attached: cultural_appropriation.jpg (396x558, 49K)

niggers are too stupid to know what jewish central banks are and what that means when every country in Africa has one.
>Colonialism doesn't exist anymore
>Look at me I'm a high iq Black.... what do Jewish Central banks do?

Attached: 1544134121635.png (800x800, 385K)

>The damage is huge
not really, that's why the Chinks are in Africa now. Because Africa still has a lot to offer.

Italy had plenty of slaves from around the world during roman times; I think Italy should just leave their country and open their borders to all who wish to turn it into a worse toilet it already is. Oh wait....that's what is happening now!

when arabs and turks start giving you money, whites start as well

>guess where the major oil fields are? that's right you little flea, in lands that belong to black and brown people.
dont compare yourself to arabs , black slave.
arabs wont give you a drop of oil, and if you come to "take" they dont show you the remorse that whites shown you.